Am I the only one seeing this shit...

Am I the only one seeing this shit? Bitcoins volume is higher then the 2017 bullrun yet prices remain fairly stagnant compared to last bullrun. Where have we seen this before? Shitcoins being accumulated and about to skyrocket maybe?
Its so so fucking clear. The economy is dead. The US economy is fucking dead. Heres some indicators from the last week.
Car loan defaults at record highs
citylab.com/transportation/2019/02/subprime-car-loans-buy-automobile-lending-debt-trap/582652/
Hedgefunds slowly becoming closed in with illiquid assets
bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-06-13/woodford-fund-lockup-is-a-glimpse-of-market-s-lack-of-liquidity
Tech unicorns eroding economy basics for huge valuations
americanaffairsjournal.org/2019/05/ubers-path-of-destruction/
Banks and mainstream media admitting fundamentals are failing again
cnbc.com/2019/06/13/a-morgan-stanley-reading-on-the-economy-collapses-by-the-most-ever.html

If your not moving huge sums of money into bitcoin your fucking stupid, plain and simple. Alts starting to drop in value, bitcoin starting to rise. We've seen this before. We've seen it before and its happening only a year after the last bullrun right when the economy is starting to go nuclear. Don't be fucking stupid Jow Forumsbros

Attached: 1553504126853.png (538x483, 38K)

Yeah man buy dang ol bitcoin man

Attached: boomhouer.jpg (184x273, 5K)

more exchanges than 2017, more fake vol

BUY LINK

Ol dang ol 'stributed merky bush man ahtellyou what

Fucking boomers btw

I'm not buying your memecoin bags you dumb zoomer faggot.

You will be when we crash your scam economy

I'll be waiting. The cut 45% correction coming in a few months is normal and will recover in a few years, but you are too young to remember the last few recessions. Thanks for the social security.

With no survivors

What shit coins op give me a list pls

Literally anything thats moving in tanget with bitcoin right now is going to fucking explode. Skycoin is one, im not kidding. Its clear.

Btc, Eth, and Link are the only coins worth buying.

Correct.

*xmr is the only coin worth buying

I tell you hwat

how many tethers were printed over the last month? like a billion or something?

not even BCH?

What exchanges are you looking at? Spot volume is dead.
>coinbase "pro"
>24H volume 13k BTC
lmao during the specultive bubble we were getting 80k 24H volume

Less than dollars you absolute mong

+ i would add a suicide stack in HOT too

Vidt has been surging with and without bitcoin. That bitch is going to explode soon.

>Boomer expects a pension an social security
This ride will be fun. I wonder when Boomers and Xer sell. S&P 50% down, 60%, 75% or will they hodl through 98% and then panic sell. Oh boy this will be fun, and pleas tell you kids about the furm handshake.

i miss this show so much

>prices remain fairly stagnant
>nearly tripled since December

Sorry isp will block the protocol. Unless you have xmr satellites no user coins

>Thanks for the social security.

He unironically is not aware of what´s about to happen when boomers retire.

Attached: mfw.jpg (232x217, 7K)

Social security will only be solvent for 2 years at most

Considering it’s going to banned on US binance, probably right.

Anything they’re not adding to US Binace probably worth looking at.

locked and loaded on this and a couple other shitcoins with a high probability of mooning within the next couple of weeks (EQL and NKN). my butthole is fully prepared for the green dildos about to come my way

Bump

>will recover in a few years
Won't that need next generations money?

It's pretty obvious that people buying now have a better understanding of finance than the shitshow that was 2017. Every idiot bought BTC. Their spending is less responsible, creating bigger fluctuations. Don't worry, stupid money will come soon.