I feel like crying. Link isn't a white-listed crypto for burgers...

I feel like crying. Link isn't a white-listed crypto for burgers. Once binance shuts it doors for americants in 3 months it will be illegal for us to own link.

I'm freaking out user's this was our chance to escape wagecuckery.

How could they do this to us?

Attached: IMG_20190614_193958.jpg (1584x1092, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xc975f45b10e5e5b1cae4fd70107fbd28648723c9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This only refers to tokens on US complicit exchanges, not that the tokens are not US complicit

Should we be thinking about hiring a hotshot jew attorney in NYC?

BURGERS BTFO

Attached: B828E968-383E-4F67-B5EF-FF49D22A5D4A.jpg (300x168, 9K)

CALL YOUR SENATORIAL CONGRESSPERSONATOR HOW COULD THE GOVERNMENT LET THIS HAPPEN

Our country is literally forcing you to take your profit before scams like these are exposed

What a pitty, perhaps you should try coinmetro.

If you bought LINK on binance in the u.s. and transfer it to a hardware wallet, not just wait until a u.s. exchange has it and then cash out. It will be on a u.s. exchange within a few months

>CZ delists BSV
>haha yeah, so based, i love chinese food! kung pao my favorite!
>CZ bans US
>w-what n-no, i like chiense food tho!

This. You should be thanking them for protecting you.

I think the fact that the chainlink token still hasn't been listed after all this time is because it can't. Coinbase listed Bat for goodness sake and still no chainlink.

Maybe b/c of its shady corporate structure in Caymen islands?

I'm freaking out man I've held for 11 months and they slap me in the face with this. Feel bad man

Commit the sin of murder upon yourself.

>It will be on a u.s. exchange within a few months
Source: dude trust you. amirite?

>retards don’t realize the Jews just gave them a cheatsheet if what to buy in the next 89 days.

All the good crypto they’ll accumulate for themselves, and not let any of their goy slaves get any, of course.
White is right after all.

Attached: 14B5AEBD-8F5D-4D7F-9EE3-D41B7C3E6F36.png (1000x1000, 3.82M)

Your jokes are not funny right now and are not funny

Its going to be listed on coinbase soon

fine, say it's not on a u.s. exchange, what prevents one from putting their link on a hardware wallet, exchaning it for BTC on a DEX and then transferring BTC to coinbase and cash out....you still get raped by fees and taxes, but you can cash out

Are people just bitching because they don't want to pay taxes?

kek

Yeah nothing prevents that, at the moment at least. Just pay your goy fee, these fuckers are wise now and want their cut.

burgers can buy link on coinmetro
there's not much there atm tho

Inb4 not allowing burgers to buy linkies kicks off another civil war
>this was the burger pattie that broke the camels back

I really hope so. We have been hearing that for many months and if it actually comes true I will breathe a deep sigh of relieve.

But I am not holding my breathe.

Yesterday we were on top of the world partnering with the biggest company in the world then today we get hit with this. It's all so very tiresome, but I hope in the end it is worth it

Volume..... say $1K eoy.... go look at the volume on Kyber.... how many can you sell at a time? How many anons owns link? You would be paper rich, with no way to cash out.

I have no problem paying taxes. I don't like doing it but I like my freedom more. I just want to see link thrive and I would like to be able to trade it living in burgerland

Of course

stop being a melodramatic faggot. you weren't going to sell for a few years anyway. nothing that matters has changed.

fren, are you me? I'd buy you a case of beer if coinbase really lists link

the volume has to go somewhere when it leaves binance

Thx fren, I feel I need one after today. Another user above said it doesn't affect anything b/c I'm not planning on selling for years. Which is true

kek this. This is some bitter karma to all the cucks, craig must be laughing at the irony.

Institution and businesses won't buy from exchanges. The point I'm trying to make is even if staking and adaptation takes place and price moons, there wouldn't be any normie or new retail buyers there to buy from a dex, when all 777 biz user try to sell at $999

BIZ is building an exit scam pump in Chainlink?

Serious question

be greedy when people are fearful

>. It will be on a u.s. exchange within a few months
Shut up you pajeets. Coinbase isnt adding chainlink. It's over for Americans. They will never be allowed to make it.

You can still trade LINK on IDEX

I just wanted to make it guys. I just wanted to get out.

>He thinks he will make it when the burger money is is out and crashes the shitcoin market

Holy fuck do you retards not remember China ‘’banning crypto’’? This is exactly the king of stuff that triggers the next bullrun, and everything gets unbanned.

This, none of this makes link any less useful, it just makes it harder to obtain.

i'm thinking this as well

You can still buy LINK up until September. What do you think will happen when the months are counting down and mutts realize they only have 90...60...30 days left to accumulate?

Fly, you fools..

How many different wallets do you think I should make to send my link to? Planning on making a few wallets on MyEtherWallet to spread it out, but not sure how many is necessary.

i got 3

is't this kind of good for us since it'll keep normie american from accumulating while we've already got a shitload and now a countdown to buy more before we cant via binance anymore?

You can buy it through the Crypto.com app

What the fuck do I do with my walties

No one uses that

Ah geez, guess you guys just have to wagecuck for 50 years huh? Tough break

Attached: 1539642632013.jpg (567x354, 67K)

Explaining to a 60yo boomer to make your magic internet money used for laundering legal. Lol good luck. Hell probably give you a father to son talk about the joys of working hard and putting away $100 every check for retirement.

The funny part is that whenever normies hear that normal people are making it, instead of getting mad at the Jews that lock them down in the system and do the same shit we do just with boomer stocks, they get mad at us for having the audacity to rise above our station.
The whole game is rigged man, we deserve nothing except an extinction event.

not bad advice if you buy gold/silver with that 100 bucks for retirement

stfu boomer retard you better hope you die before the zoomers rise up

> joys of working hard
true joy comes only from work you worthless underage nigger
>and putting away $100 every check for retirement.
the only way

>zoomers
>doing anything
lel

Why spread it out?

You can buy LINK on Coinmetro. It's based in Europe and is the most legallt compliant excange in the world. Use my signup code Salt and you'll get some nice freebies as well.

>Cheapest fees in the industry (MARKET MAKERS GET PAID TO TRADE)
>Fully regulated and based in the European Union
>Has the only Chainlink to Fiat pair on the market
>Regulated margin trading
>Best support in the industry, 24/7 live chat that, replies within seconds
>Liquidity providers on the top 5 cryptos
>Exchange token XCM gets burnt WITH EVERY SINGLE TRADE
>Grandma-safe interface
>Professional trader interface as well
>Buying XCM is like betting on the house, they are literally helping governments to write regulation on cryptocurrency, their recommendations went into law in Estonia
>Dozens of fiat currencies coming soon
>Personal IBAN accounts for users coming soon
>Tokenized asset management coming soon

Attached: sergeyandkevin.jpg (1280x1115, 211K)

>Maybe b/c of its shady corporate structure in Caymen islands?

You're missing the glaring inescapable fact that they ran an illegal fundraiser generating 32 million dollars and did nothing for 2 years other than get some chick to make a website last month. ChainLink is a scam, the tech isn't there, the idea even isn't there. It's so fucking obvious. Sergey is a massive scammer who's managed to keep people trailed along for a while. There's a reason they never advertised wildly or made huge public appearances. It's a slow vapourware exit scam. The idea is to vanish when people finally get fed up with their lack of progress in anything at all. That's the con, make it look like you're taking a very long time to do something until people leave, at that point it's not an exit scam but a 'oh well we tried but people lost faith and we couldn't continue bye guys I'm off to suck puréed Big Macs out of a Filipina's butthole'.

Weren't his lethargic repetitive speeches enough? The whole concept technically doesn't make much sense and practically can't fucking work. That's why nobody cares about ChainLink. You didn't keep it a secret for 2 years, everyone saw, no one cared. His average crowd was 8 people.

>"ERROR: NEET-Hunt CryptoTrack™® has identified transactions of UNERGISTERED SECURITIES forbidden to trade under U.S. law from transactions leading up to your deposit. Please email a customer service representitive to unlock your account.

>Chainalysis cryptocurrency investigation software helps law enforcement and financial institutions identify and stop bad actors who are using cryptocurrencies for illicit activity such as fraud, extortion, and money laundering. With an intuitive graphical interface, Chainalysis Reactor enables users to easily conduct in-depth investigations into the source and provenance of cryptocurrency transactions.
>Real-time transaction screening — Via the KYT API, monitor large volumes of activity and identify high risk transactions on a continuous basis. Periodic reviews of your user base includes the latest data.

It's over for Americans. You will never make it. You will always be a wagie.

Attached: IMG_4573.jpg (550x467, 40K)

Attached: 1560496167280.png (620x465, 410K)

Sounds like some good, fresh FUD. Maybe this will help drive the price of LINK down further so we can continue to accumulate more.

chainlink easy 50% drop. Chainlink is Burgers coin. If Burgers price will drop hard :(

>reality is FUD
>no bad stuff
>happy happy happy all good all good happy happy happy no bad thoughts no bad thoughts *suckle suckle*

ChainLink was issued as an unregistered security under United States law, this is a fact. ChainLink was an illegal ICO. ChainLink will never be listed on any mainstream exchange because it does not serve the average person it is for enterprise (as the scam script goes at least) ONLY. No average person is gojng to be running a 'node' or 'pooling'. This is irrefutable fact. Sorry about your victimhood, it's not too late to sell before it plummets and never returns due to being illegal in the US to ever use commercially.

Fucking retard.

Americans can legally trade it on a regulated European exchange already It took them 10 weeks to get it through compliance with their bank but they did it

they can buy on kyber with no problems at all

Guys fucking calm down, in a month the Stakenet Dex will be out. With atomic swaps and Tor integration you will be fine. Check out stakenet.io, this is your only hope. Also check out the circulating supply, you can still grab some Xsn before the takeoff

>it will be illegal for us to own link.
as it should, Link is a unregistered security. It is ILLEGAL. You cannot create a scheme where you create an unregistered security that can be resold to retail investors indirectly. That is ILLEGAL, yet it is precisely what criminal Sergey Nazarov did. He is lucky not to be in jail. The only reason he's not is because the SEC is busy roasting even bigger scams like Bitconnect and Kik.

Bruh if your are loving in the US and you only trade on those 8 wack fucking exchanges because you're scared of the government then you can go kys I'm not even sure how this type of fuckery even made it's way into crypto. Get fucked amerifags holy shit inside using any of those exchanges to try to get moons lol

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if all crypto is allowed to be traded in the US after the rich in burgerland setup their own exchanges. They aren't going to let some chink get all the riches from crypto. The government wants taxes, the wealthy want to get in before the poors/take the poors trading fees.

>How could they do this to us?
Easy, your 'Freedom' was an illusion, You haven't had it for 100 years, just to arrogant to see reality!

wtf is wrong with burger boomers?

>Maybe b/c of its shady corporate structure in Caymen islands?
Chainlink even though registered in Caymen is a US corporation, The CEO is a Burger, he lives in America. CFC regs are quite clear, Smartcontracts.com is in violation of the securities act, its WAY to late to off shore the operation! The US has an interest in it. end of

Not sure about BAT, I avoid hodling shitcoins. But I can't see how coonbase can still keep it listed, its not PoW.

I own plenty of ChainLink on Binance, what are you even talking about

>I own plenty of ChainLink on Binance
Not your keys not your 'crypto'. Sorry you can't under that post! he is fuckin right! Maybe go read instead of posting

>under
*understand

Exactly, anyone who thinks Sergey is not infringing on securities laws is fucking retarded. He is, and so are all ICOs in the USA. Whatever thinly vailed excuses like "durr cayman company" and "utility token" doesn't make it legal. Sadly the SEC doesn't have the budget to persecute everyone so most likely Sergey will never go to jail or even pay a fine.

Nah, I disagree, (((WE))) just have to get some Burgers to sue scmartcontacts.com for violation of the securities act, if Sergey doesn't pay up, then pic related (hopefully)!

Imagine this board, Linkie free!
It would be a sight!
BEHOLD!

Attached: 1529162692435.png (3024x4032, 3.95M)

this woman will save your linkies burgers. not to worry

Attached: 1540927476820.jpg (684x469, 46K)

Yanks AND Linkies annihilated in one glorious move - this day is BLESSED

Attached: F11BE30E-DB64-4308-9252-DA9E995D84DF.jpg (425x425, 47K)

Changelly is a solution but fees meh

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-182356_Changelly.jpg (1080x2121, 662K)

Can't help but notice the two coins with most coverage being ETC and XRP.

589 after all?

uhh guys, why did an ICO holder just move his stack to binance?
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xc975f45b10e5e5b1cae4fd70107fbd28648723c9

>Last used 8 months ago
over a million links are about to be dispersed to the masses of traders, so this is a win for decentralization right?

Attached: Whaletakingashit.png (644x292, 56K)

Prepare for mass suicides of linklets lmao