Why aren't we allowed to talk about it on Jow Forums

Attached: 1540704191038.jpg (770x477, 111K)

>allowed
Time to go back to r*ddit. You can shill just about any pajeet shitcoin you want here. But we will rightfully call you out on it.

They glow in the dark.

Attached: 1545533325350.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

About what?

chainlink $1000 eoy

It's always hush hush, like they are from the future

we are, what would you like to say about snowblossom

There are definitely some form of supernatural beings in these threads to guide us. But where to?

NANO $1000

because it's not doing shit until 2021, so shut up and slowly buy.

>not allowed to discuss shitcoins on biz

imagine being so low IQ that u think that..

talk about what, user? I'm listening

Attached: 1413926539244.jpg (499x499, 58K)

This....but probably earlier. Even later this year.

SNOW coin SNOW coin SNOW coin

I imagine there is a being that knows about the future but is unsure about if and how to provide information to us.

they can't. because if they do they'll need to compute how that information will affect the future, thus entering an infinite regress. they are stuck in an infinite loop.

Attached: 1418590198499.jpg (225x225, 19K)

Nigger get your ass back to /x/ with that shit.

The nethash is growing again, fireduck is still actively working in the project, there is nothing wrong with this microcap coin atm. Twu PnD is over and price will stay around $0.40 until the project is more normie friendly (new exchanges, gui wallet, etc.)

snowblossom was probably the last time Jow Forums pajeets got even slightly creative with their shill campaigns, like with all of the chink connections, now it's back to the same old boring formulas, step up your game faggots, there's heaps of newfags here for you to squeeze dry

Don't sweat it. It could (probably will) be huge someday. Holders seem to know this and don't appear too concerned.

Attached: t0t.jpg (700x934, 157K)

Most overly complicated bowl of gay I've setup. This is what happens when engineers try something on their own. Waste of time.

OP is talking about global warming

Can you give more detail on what you found "complicated?"

we're actually moving backwards in time.

Think it over.

The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of understanding. Eh, user?

This. Let's talk about Chainlink.

Attached: image.jpg (1338x2048, 386K)