Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deep web. Send mail me to.

[email protected]

try binance you fucking tard

US doesn't get cucked until sept

Nowhere. Get back to work.

Why do they call it "land of the free" though, is it some tongue in cheek thing?

IDEX

The IRS has always been a civil heresy against the original intent and wording of the US Constitution. There was never supposed to be such a thing as a federal income tax, and certainly not the sort of tax enforcement body which can ruin people's lives over anything and everything it wants. We must rise up against the tyranny of an uncontrolled rogue agency which turns its tax enforcement powers against the American people time and time again. Lois Lerner was only the tip of the rotten iceberg that is the IRS. It is a criminal society, no better than the mob, and should be burned out of American life and government.

Only niggers don't pay taxes faggot

Coinbene

shut the fuck up

Good luck

Attached: Marko_the_taxdodger.png (378x272, 143K)

I'll be listing it officially on the open bazaar here in the next week or so. I'm looking at setting things up more officially.

I'd encourage you all look into openbazaar, how to use the program, and start learning how to use decentralized exchanges.

If you're looking to buy but nobody is selling, that's a business opportunity.

>>buying top 30 projects when UND is about to 10x.

not gonna make it.

what if we turned all of our assets into crypto and report that we don't earn anything, I mean didn't they keep saying that crypto is nothing but funnymoney? ;)

Checked and kekked

Forget about me yet, Jow Forums?

The pump shall resume in rougly 2 hours. What people don't seem to understand, is that, I trade too and I can clear as many pissy order books as I desire.

Have a nice day!

Attached: 1560415819888.jpg (1024x755, 139K)

idex.market

based
all alphabet agencies are an affront to the founding fathers's visions

Can some of you niggers come trade LINK with me on IDEX? Been swinglinkin on there today but there's only enough liquidity for 5% of my stack

Attached: 1560116803705.png (866x1300, 690K)

I haven't tried it, but it looks like there's a way to swap Ether for Link on MyEtherWallet.

Attached: Capture.png (1829x928, 163K)

USE EXODUS. It's literally a cold wallet with a built in exchange system managed through their site's API. And it's FREE. Why the fuck are you idiots using Binance which looks like it was designed in 2010?

But what happens after September? We won’t be able to sell

Not on binance. Just have to wait and see. It’s not a problem if you are never selling.

I’m betting Binance US will launch in

localchainlink

Nice dubs

Sittin' comfy feelin' good being Canadian

fuck yeah bud

>selling LINK
user, I...

By then LINK will be on coinbase. Even if they don't then it'll get more volume on decentralized exchanges or somewhere.

Attached: 1518852839306.jpg (750x1130, 150K)

You have 3 months to look for a solution. I believe you can do it. Why don't you try doing your own research for a change, user.

>cold wallet
>managed by thier site
guess which one is the correct

>selling LINK

Attached: 1556310756269.png (1061x1061, 323K)