What's the fastest and cheapest way to get a second citizenship?

I'm from US and I'm asking this for KYC purposes.

Attached: 51a9bf132006b0034432c84e8638931e.png (1364x2048, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5FE6Sdikzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Person with dual nationalities will still be affected by American financial regulations and cannot legally use foreign financial services at ease

Good god I want to fuck him

I want to marry him and have him shit out babies from the boipucci

thats a fat ass pussy. would love to suck on it

I’m lucky enough to have married a belizian. She wasn’t born there but her senpai is in the gov. She got her self a citizenship recently. she’s getting a passport soon. We have property there, all I have to do is go there and they will sign off that I been there fo 6 months so I can apply for my citizenship. Tax haven senpai. I’m half Dutch and half Domican, both are fairly easy to get citizenships If you can prove families ties.

There are countries in Eastern Europe and Africa that you can pay for a citizenship. Find the right connections and your good.

be jewish

Attached: pepeidf2.jpg (716x644, 130K)

this board is SO fucking gay, wow.

Attached: wowsogay.jpg (600x900, 127K)

Where are your parents or grandparents from? Some countries can go to great grandparents.

not true andparticularly only if youre an idiott and telll the company you are american. As a habit i dont tell foreign company or give them any hint tht i am in america or have any ties to america.

thicc bailey is really growing on me

Traps are gay.

i mean I would be gay aswell if that's the kind of women you post

either way you're getting dick

Then you are breaking the law

what did bailey look like pre tranny?

youtube.com/watch?v=l5FE6Sdikzk

Attached: 1399848464843.png (394x439, 207K)

wew

We need Hitler now more than ever.

Attached: 1492764043104.jpg (1200x803, 791K)

There will be no hitler. Everyone will become more progressive as time passes. Nazis will continue to be globally despised and shamed into hiding. White girls love big black dicks :)

>I'm half Dutch half Dominican
Your kind are usually the worst because you don't know what you have, until you dilute it away by marrying someone (almost inevitably) of a different ethnicity from your 'good' one; in your case, Dutch, the fucking inventors of the world's first stock market AND megacorporation, or corporation at all for that matter

Marry a qt Dutch girl pls, for your own sake, they're some of the cutest in Europe and I wish I could marry one