Shill me a coin that has the potential to 2-3x within the next 2 weeks Jow Forums

Shill me a coin that has the potential to 2-3x within the next 2 weeks Jow Forums

Attached: 1560563622670.png (922x882, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BSV June 18th it’s happening

actual bitcoin probably isn't going to 2x but will do better than 90% of shitcoins in the bull run

The ONE

ONE oversold rn

That like in 3 days, is it really going to 2x?

Lition

ETH

Isnt that literally a scam?

Before the end of the month I'd expect EQL to 2x at least, it's getting listed on DEX July 4th and currently has a stupid low mcap

LITION

vidt
link
That is all

VID-T, most likely EQL with it being added to Binance DEX and the extremely low market cap, and NKN because mainnet + another exchange listing soon. ONE possibly because it will pump before mainnet but probably not even 2x at most

What does it do? Also what exchange can I buy it in?

Matic sir

COSS, after the merger COS, it will moon hard

Link

There are many considering how rekt the alts are. But maybe it would be wiser to wait and see how BTC moves before buying the "dip" because they may just dip even further. And then this will be a blessed time to buy shitcoins.

Harmony (One)

CZ will pump this to high heaven

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OK

get in at IDEX, need ETH in a wallet to trade on IDEX

More than anything it makes using Dapps and shit super fucking simple like an app, currently they have a chrome webstore app and it's boomer level simple to use.

Easiest answer all day

SOUL

Screenshot this

t. Based user

Attached: Qc7oWMOE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Has to be some extremely low cap coin. 0xbtc has bottomed out but the volume is artificially pumped, then again so is probably all of crypto. Eth is somewhat lagging behind and should have potential to grow this month - and 0xbtc should get more attention if we see eth perform well. This is the only lowcap i hold, but others might have better alternatives for you. With those parameters I would ignore any coin with MC more than 10 mill.

i hold a shit ton of 0xbitcoin and i think it will make me rich but it doesn't seem like a good choice for something amazing to happen in two weeks.

Where buy Harmony fren

Tezos

Link and BTC prob

Are you this new?

VIDT
EQL
BQQQ

Yea fren

STAC, POSS.

VIDT and EQL for high risk high reward, LINK for potential long-term moon. All in those 3 and don’t look back. srsly, ignore every pajeet shill in this bread and just go in on those.

LINK
and ftm has a 50% chance to

I have been keeping up to date with these shitcoins made nice gains on lit vidt quant.

Right now I will tell you the only coin that hasn't had this good run like the others is SNTVT sentivate. Crypto chico is going to be making a video on this any day now, they posted a picture in miami yesterday saying it has rain and thunder so shoot was postponed

Anyways do a little rewaerch look at price look at twitter and you should buy

Also there is a guy that has been revealed to be getting paid to fud sntvt, I'm telling you this is a 2x very soon if you get in bellow 700 gwei

Should I cop a staclet of stacy? Never heard or this shitcoin

RSR and possibly LINK

HOT

This guy knows

2 weeks? Any answer is merely talking out the ass. 6 months? Xlm unironically. With new government oversights, its likally to be adopted mainstream due to similarities with fiat and actually promotes a healthy market and not just some stupid get rich quick scheme shitcoin

Stop supporting terrosism and chink crime organizations by buying cryptotscams and invest in your own country by buying stocks like a real for once in your life. You wouldnt know what to do with all that proven product and chart history anyways, fucking degens

dropped a hard eth thanks

Any guidance on learning how to spot good arbitrage opportunities? Any good tutorials / guides on this stuff you'd suggest?

Unibright - presenting next week with digital asset holdings to many banks and financial people

Attached: IMG_20190611_232346_162.jpg (960x540, 130K)

Bqqq
Nice arb thx desu

Electroneum is insanely cheap right now at $0.005278 USD, and by the end of the year it's gonna reach $10

Attached: Electroneum.png (767x574, 43K)

thanks

>beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

Yikes, expecting turds to fall for this fake "TRUE".

The cone he shared is called TrueChain and not TRUE. get this fake shit out of here you jew

i though that at too first its legit

Nice gem user