So now than Binance is getting cucked, which exchange are you taking your Jow Forumsness to?

So now than Binance is getting cucked, which exchange are you taking your Jow Forumsness to?

Attached: 3F572606-8D7E-43DC-B48D-D302C72496BC.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.com/
coindesk.com/binance-says-its-launching-a-us-exchange-with-fincen-registered-partner?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=coindesk&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=Organic
kotaku.com/why-kids-keep-crapping-in-public-in-china-5987786
web.bitpanda.com/user/register/3513265713655380518
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None, I literally won’t be able to trade LINK anywhere in the US. It’s all going into cold storage until it becomes popular enough to become legal again.

You know LINK trades on like every major exchange right?

Not in the US it doesn’t

Binance becuase I’m not a gay burger

Idk, coinbase I guess

You could try your luck with Coinmetro. It has a LINK/EUR pairing and a simple EUR/USD exchange should not be a hurdle.

coinmetro.com/ ? ref = Hanshass

It's it legal?

No. Massive tax penalties for trading EUR to USD in large quantities. Not to mention that the IRS will now start tracking down EVERY transaction you've made instead of just taxing the one where you move to the bank.

Idex, Coinmetro, Kucoin. Just off the top of my head.

It's been made with compliance to regulation in mind. Those guys pretty much wrote the legislation in Estonia (where they're based). I have no idea if this works for you, desu.

Crypto .com . until I hear that they are no longer selling, then i’m storing my stinky linkies until they are enough to buy my new life somewhere in europe.

Is it worth it to trade on idex?
Or should I margin trade on Kraken?

yoinkbase

Kraken is American you brainlet.

Probably btc trading on kraken and idex for shitcoins

I know.
I sent my eth stack there from binance because shits fucked.
I still want to trade shitcoins though.
Will idex finally get some more volume with binance getting raped in the US?

Isn't idex cucked by KYC aswell? Or was it just a rumour?

new fag here

so like what happens to all my funds if I don't move them?
will i lose them?

Attached: 1542464392143.jpg (600x702, 32K)

You just have to connect your wallet wit your private key
Have a single wallet for IDEX shitcoins
Other wallets for other coins

You'll be able to withdraw from the wallet but you won't be able to trade.
Depending on the shitcoins you have you may be completely fucked as there will be no way to sell them.

so i should just convert everything to bitcoin ?

best option: none
future option: decentralized exchanges

a tier: binance, bitfinex, kraken
b tier: poloniex, bitrex
chink tier: huobi, okex, lots of business to do, 0 trust though, don't keep many btc for a long time there, and expect to lose it randomly

up to date as of end 2018

Binance is supposedly in theworks of launching a U.S. division.

Source: coindesk.com/binance-says-its-launching-a-us-exchange-with-fincen-registered-partner?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=coindesk&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=Organic

>
"The move would represent the first formal entry into the U.S. market by Binance, although residents have already been able to access its trading platform."

Bros is China the new land of the free? The new land of opportunity? Should we just go try our luck making it big in China?

communist china land of free megakek

In this clown world anything is possible.

Kucoin doesnt have link you retard.

The problem is they wont have the same selection of coins.

China is hardly community, and if you don't bother their government they won't bother you. It's a pretty nice country except for the fact that there isn't really a middle class. People are either rich or poor as fuck; but if you're poor as fuck you still have a way higher chance of making it in China than you do in the US.

gl with your Black Mirror-esque social rating, and also I hope you move to Hong Kong or a coastal city because mainland China are worse street shitters than India. Literally.
kotaku.com/why-kids-keep-crapping-in-public-in-china-5987786

The Louvre in France had to put up a sign to tell Chinese to stop shitting in public. It’s that fucking bad. Fuck China, you zoomers are stupid and naive as fuck

hopefully IDEX volume will increase once burgers are no longer able to trade their shitcoins on binance

I, for one, will definitely be continuing to DCA LINK there

I don't get it. Why is the USA putting up so many hurdles? Do they literally want us to get into the game late so chinks, koreans, japs, and eurofags can dump bags on us?

Or is because they want to force us to trade on fidelity and bakkt?

haven't you heard of that social credit system?
you are not free in china, you are forced by the government to do things. what you say is simply dangerous.

it's for your own protection goy so you don't get scammed
you need to buy stocks so the boomers can retire in comfort

You realize that 99% of the entire crypto market is just a speculators game right? All the money you make from trading crypto is money you take from someone else. No new value is created, it is simply changing hands, and mostly from naive investors to whales, market manipulators and exchange operators. It's institutionalized fraud on a huge scale. This is why the US is now cracking down, which is about time if you ask me.

Coinmetro. It's based in Europe and is the most legally compliant excange in the world. Use my signup code Salt and you'll get some nice freebies as well.

>Cheapest fees in the industry (MARKET MAKERS GET PAID TO TRADE)
>Fully regulated and based in the European Union
>Has the only Chainlink to Fiat pair on the market
>Regulated margin trading
>Best support in the industry, 24/7 live chat that, replies within seconds
>Liquidity providers on the top 5 cryptos
>Exchange token XCM gets burnt WITH EVERY SINGLE TRADE
>Grandma-safe interface
>Professional trader interface as well
>Buying XCM is like betting on the house, they are literally helping governments to write regulation on cryptocurrency, their recommendations went into law in Estonia
>Dozens of fiat currencies coming soon
>Personal IBAN accounts for users coming soon
>Tokenized asset management coming soon

Attached: 1531380409952m.jpg (661x1024, 73K)

>ridding itself of the biggest cancer in history
>cucked
I'm actually more predisposed to binance now that they won't have to accept whatever bullshit burgers think of next in their eternal hunt on how to keep their population poor and dependant.

Fuck you and your lies

IT'S NOT ON BITTREX YOU FUCKING RETARD AND THEY'RE THE MOST LAW ABIDING EXCHANGE.

Coinmetro you fuckin idiots. It's legit, compliant with regulations. And we're very VERY early

binance cause I'm not a fucking american lol

I and my fellow white Jow Forumsraelis are gonna go to bitpanda, which is fucking white and based and redpilled
web.bitpanda.com/user/register/3513265713655380518

>THEY'RE THE MOST LAW ABIDING EXCHANGE

Attached: 1554000924349.jpg (1036x919, 603K)

wanna get raped by fees? bitpanda is the place for you.

i remember paying 20-30€ for a money order. compare that with 1€ @coinmetro lol

all the complaints in the recent years, some people just hate themselves so much that they need to be supervised plus FACTA on US citizens already in place with banks, imho the US should just shut down their dabbling with cryptocurrencies paid via credit cards because some antithesis and irony lingers from the original use it's as if some user base is cross-contaminating others, for example putting Chinese resident national customers with American customers on one same user base, how can such mixed money co-exist? When you look at the process of approval for some countries versus the basic ones in the US for consumer protectionism and other products launched on the market such a creature is perma identified on the blockchain reinforcing the urgency on action to take as soon as possible in this day and age.

And the IRS will ***AGRESSIVELY*** pursue any tax dodgers...did you know every crypto trade...EVERY ONE... is a taxable event, and many cryptoes (if not all) are going to eventually be classified as 'securities' by the SEC and will be treated as such.
The American markets/exchanges won't tolerate those out of nowhere stop hunt/bid spikes/barting we're so used to seeing ...it'll put a big damper on US crypto trading for sure...might as well open your boomer etrade account and trade stocks.

Attached: moreblackmaster.jpg (273x226, 14K)