Sold 150k at 12k sats and am on the verge of a mental breakdown

Held since the sibos crash btw

Attached: 443.jpg (286x176, 13K)

why would you do such a foolish thing?

You’re gonna have to swallow that loss n buy back before you really neck urself

Post proof or larp

Just buy back in now. Don't be stupid. Lose half your stack but you'll more than make it with that amount.

A lot of early Ethereum holders of not rebuying until it was too late as it was "top high".

Think about it this way user, you could have sold at 11k sats.

A lot of stories of*

You're still doing better than most. Just buy back in, if this is your train.

It's just a fake pump to maintain interest in this useless token. They used some of the money they got from credulous and greedy investors during the ICO to pump up the price and keep the scam going.

If you are out you are safe. Eventually, LINK will go the way of MOONCOIN, which was maymayed alot back in 2016.

lar[, we dont do this kind of stuff in here

You should wait until it 10x then buy then panic sell when it goes down to only 7x then buy again when it 50x and sell when it 75x and then buy again when it 100x then sell when it crashes down to 50x

get on my level faggot. bought during ico

Attached: linky JUST.png (1080x1920, 138K)

Buy
Back
In
Now !!!
We are going to 100k eo next week

>down 50%
>mental breakdown

PATHETIC. I lost 360k LINKIES and can only afford 30k now. That means if you were to make 3 million, you could have had 6 million.

Meanwhile I’ll always make 10% of what I would have.

this has to be larp

no way

What is wrong with you retarded doubleniggers? Why the fuck would someone hold a security shitcoin with a 65% centralised supply?

Only shitskins FUD Link
Die, shitskin

It's not your fault.
Look at me son.
It's not your fault.

Attached: 1540593407282.png (869x952, 91K)

I'm getting anxiety looking at this.

mikey?

You can still buy back around 70k LINK. Don’t complain. That’s twice my stack size and much more than most marines have. Swallow the loss, throw it in a hardware wallet and move on. Don’t look at it for two years. That’s still enough LINK for 8 figures. Don’t be prideful. Buy back in. If Facebook announces that they’re using Chainlink next week, we’re going to 5x at a minimum.

ur a idiot just kys

Buy at least 20k asap so you'll have a nice retirement stack. Swallow your losses and quit being a bitch, no-one trades perfectly all the time.

Don't FOMO, obvious bear flag.

Only linkers FUD link, fool.

Don't feel too bad, this has to happen to the majority, only the 1% have the balls to hold their stack for the long run.

I've been in since ICO, bought every week, bought large amount during SIBOS, felt stupid and sick because the FUD was starting to get to me, decided to print out a hard copy of the whitepaper to read again, tried making some useful smart contracts and the FUD became laughable

>people who actually believe in the project speak ill of said project
No, fuck off, shitskin.

True story I sold 889 Ethereum at $40 waiting to buy back in once it dipped. Had to watch to explode to $400 it what felt like overnight.

Im phone posting rn but if this thread is still up in 6 hours I’ll post pics of my poloniex trade history

Yeah you sold 1k link =1.6 ETH radio that fucking hurts

I sold 10k at 1k link=3 ETH ratio AND WAS SURE I MADE KILLING

Its 1k link=6.8 ETH now

Got only 2k suicide stack wich ill never ever ever ever sell would rather watch it go to 0 and burn down than go trough this pain again

Attached: 1541791985807.png (428x380, 270K)

Please explain which cryptos you consider to not be shitcoins.

That image is the reason I didn't buy LINK. What kind of person wears the same fucking shirt like a cartoon character?

This, the presentation fuck ups, the shirt, the grammar difficulties. Not to mention employees fudding their own project. This project is clearly going nowhere.

And then the cherry on top, a bunch of nazi autistic neets following them throwing memes and saying "fuck kikes".

Thank god I never invested in this project. I was in it for the tech but wasn't worth it. I also realized that companies can basically just make their own in house solution for nothing. Fundementally a json parser erc20 token scam.

Good luck retards.

Attached: 1548566129158.png (300x315, 127K)