Ex gf came over and I fucked her. I shit you not we were watching Chernobyl of all things and I started feeling her up...

Ex gf came over and I fucked her. I shit you not we were watching Chernobyl of all things and I started feeling her up. She started sucking my dick and closed my laptop. She told me she still loves me yada yada all this garbage. She's fucking some other dude now and I get to have his sloppy seconds. I didn't even wear a rubber so I have to get tested in the morning. I hadn't gotten laid in close to half a year, she was my gf for 2 years. I'm at a really low place fight now guys, I think I should take a brake from relationships and just fuck hookers. I'm 27 and have some savings. All this being said, I need a god damn 2x for the short term (6 months) anything interesting, I am gonna give this economics and crypto shit everything I got.

Attached: 1558567849306.jpg (514x623, 117K)

nice blogpost, mr.summerfag

just fyi, this is /biz, reddit is that way

Lmao you cuck fucking sloppy ass seconds

Coinmetro XCM. It's like the next BNB. Coinmetro is based in Europe and is the most legally compliant excange in the world. Use my signup code Salt and you'll get some nice freebies as well.

>Cheapest fees in the industry (MARKET MAKERS GET PAID TO TRADE)
>Fully regulated and based in the European Union
>Has the only Chainlink to Fiat pair on the market
>Regulated margin trading
>Best support in the industry, 24/7 live chat that, replies within seconds
>Liquidity providers on the top 5 cryptos
>Exchange token XCM gets burnt WITH EVERY SINGLE TRADE
>Grandma-safe interface
>Professional trader interface as well
>Buying XCM is like betting on the house, they are literally helping governments to write regulation on cryptocurrency, their recommendations went into law in Estonia
>Dozens of fiat currencies coming soon
>Personal IBAN accounts for users coming soon
>Tokenized asset management coming soon

Attached: chad coinmetro.jpg (1695x887, 156K)

I fucked your ex too.

This guy gets it

I have had sex with over 50 women and i shit you not worn a condom for like 5 of them. Never had an STI, never got one pregnant. I actually want to have kids and i'm half concerned i might not have potent seed.

Attached: 1493005200891.gif (500x362, 497K)

Fpbp

Also this. Join the gain train.

Oh hey everybody , op finally had sex and now he thinks he owns the place, stopped reading after ex gf came over 2bhbtw is this pasta

The harsher reality of this situation is op thinks he was her first option. the amount of cringe you managed to produce here lets me know you are even gayer irl so you are her 3rd option but

>I shit you not we were watching Chernobyl of all things and I started feeling her up
Why is that bad? It's kino.

Attached: 1559789672224.jpg (892x663, 96K)

Good.
She got you warmed up for your next bitch

Nice blog phaggot.
Can some of you linktards actually make a link market on coinmetro? The order book is dead.

>gf
>watching Chernobyl
>hadn't gotten laid in close to half a year

fucking kill yourself you fucking normie scum, you're not welcome here

Attached: 1499495545693.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Is this a pasta, surely no one is gay enough to start a late night blogpost with so i banged my ex gf last night, i do not believe this, not like this.. not like....
How long have you been trying to have kids, stds have nothing to do with being able to have or not have kids, sounds like you have a sever case of strong pull out game accompanied with clean whores

Go All-in Chainlink right now. Research it after you bought as it climbs to 5$ and beyond during June and July.

Buy LIT on IDEX for a 2x in 1 month

we are doomed to die alone

kys, you're a beta male and have no chance of making it

A man had sex and he's bragging about it like he's on top of the world. Shouldn't we be happy for him?