It's running out of steam, right?

Attached: stellar-lumens.png (681x681, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

modernconsensus.com/people/exclusive-stanley-yong-ibm-cto-departs-big-blue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It runned out of steam 1 year ago...

It was best performer first half of bear
It was worst performer second half of bear

Now it just floats out there...with rest of market..untill big news hit

Its whats called accumulation phase no big gains with this shit this year prob sorry

>runned
>brown id
yep, that's a pajit alright

>expecting others to use (((English)))
FUCK OFF SHILL

LMAOOOO

modernconsensus.com/people/exclusive-stanley-yong-ibm-cto-departs-big-blue/
Everyone that touched stellar at IBM is getting removed because they fell for an obvious scam hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

IBM IS CUTTING TIES WITH THE IDIOTS LMAOO

Thats a clear RED FLAG 'as investment'

OooooooHHHH NO NOOOONOOOOONOOOOOOOO
THATS NOT A SCAM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It is still better than a lot of the stuff in the top 10. However, a lot of the top 10 is complete shit at this point. It is possible it does get adoption with tokenizing real estate or w/e, but it seems like that might take a while to get rolling. I don't see any big pumps in the next few months.

Unironically $3 during the peak of the next bullrun

XLM tech is light years ahead compared to other shitcoins, IBM is in, central banks in SE Asia are willing to use it.

Listen to any interview by Jesse Lund faggots

Attached: articlethumb-jed.jpg (480x360, 88K)

OHHH NO NO NOOOO

THEY REMOVED LUND BECAUSE OF THE STELLAR FAILURE LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

BUT MUH INTERVIEW HAHAHAHAAHHAJAAJJA

>Stellar network not available

Sure ibm will put all its cred for stellar

You having a stroke user?

>6 months later

"yes we here at IBM have realized that the chainlink network makes stellar lumens obsolete"

You have an explanation why you still hold those bags, user ?

>Link uses Googlecloud services

HUUUGE PARTNERSHIP WOOOOOW HUGE HUGE HUGE

Remember Samsug OMG partnership? Neither do i

You guys are really fucking idiots. The reason why FB did not workout is Bc IBM and Jed want the stellar protocol to flourish. Not somebody else’s idea called Libra..... second of all.... Lund left stellar because of the same reason dowling left and to be quite honest it totally would interfere in FB plans..... Fairx is being rushed to compete with this Facebook coin and only one winner will come out. God knows I got my chips in both baskets I’m just here for the show... plus I already have link.

Attached: 1A330BCE-8D3F-4DD8-B091-C8AFE13F1416.png (500x592, 120K)

I never read crypto articles like this but holy fuck if that's the standard from where you and others get your information, it's easy to see how retarded you are.

I hope your fudding in what you think is an attempt to accumulate user, which itself is braindead if you think this board matters. But it's better than you actually believing your own shit.

hmmm.. this seems like a huge buy signal in clown world

Attached: 1560173975906.png (429x293, 262K)

How can you defend this

hahaahahah

This Kyle Broflovski looking motherfucker will make you rich some time in the distant future...

Trust Jeb McKike goys

Attached: jeb.jpg (225x225, 52K)

Yeah because Im smarter than you

Also because 50k xlm is only 5% of my folio and im not poor like you

Are you ok user?

0x sux

>modernconsensus.com/people/exclusive-stanley-yong-ibm-cto-departs-big-blue/
Thanks OP, I did wonder how IBM could put their name to this unregistered security! The Altocalypse is finally upon us!

based

implying amurrikans know any other language and won't throw a fit about it like a fat child at mcdonalds