Advice on holding - all in QNT?

ok im pretty new here, but you guys seem to be a nice bunch. Any advice on my holdings?
VET - feel like this is way too basic/shilled
WTC - use to love this and thought itll get to the billions but not sure anymore
IOTA - very long term hold wont make me much ROI
RLC - was shilled this before but dont know where this is going
QNT - really excited about this as it seem s the most legit and want to go all and it seems like it has an awesome ROI

Attached: 08c3hazu70c11.jpg (3840x2160, 2.44M)

Solid alts, but fuck me... Hold half in Bitcoin at least

WTC will have its day, but the devs need to sort shit out

Vet is pretty much a confirmed scam at this point. Dont sell WTC its time will come. IOTA is just as scammy as vet. RLC is a pajeet coin. QNT seems alright and its fresh its got pump potential. I wouldnt all in it though its too high risk.

where are you going to sell it in 6 months

I'd go all in on qnt

At the very least dump your wtc and rlc bags for more

Lmao one of the most retarded posts I've seen in a while, how are you gonna vet a scam and in the same breath shill the actual scam wtc.... Insane

Because unlike VET you can already see Buisnesses adding data to the walton main chain in tx's

>VET
debil

>WTC
retard

>IOTA
kill yourself

>RLC
lmao

>QNT
fine

Yikes this is absolute delusion

yeah you are a pretty deluded vetlet

He comes off as a WTC shill, but to anyone who's bothered looking. He's not wrong

This site has all but written it off since the competition though, so I doubt any of you have bothered to check. Do some research, you might be surprised

VET: last-gen scam
WTC: has a better image but also last-gen and unlikely to thrive this time around
IOTA: last-gen... but still active, at least
RLC: I don't know it, is it that yellow dots thing?
QNT: all in.

>Hold half in Bitcoin at least

meme advice. If you think the alts will outperform BTC, why hold BTC?

Why not take it a step further, and keep half in fiat? What does it achieve?

Yes was really excited about WTC in the past but have this feeling that itll either be huge in the billions or a complete dud, and yeh the devs arent helping but regardless its a long hold for me. Don't have enough money to put in BTC to make it worthwhile otherwise i defo would

To those saying VET it a scam please substantiate, as I too this have my reservations but same goes for WTC.

First off, Jow Forums never asks anons to "evaluate muh holdings", rather we solicit folks to "rate muh portfolio" as a courteousy to anons who filter threads with the word portfolio in them.

Second, fuck your holdings.

Third, why arent you all in [redacted], OP?

Anyway, heres a bump, nufag. You're not welcome aboard. But you're here. And thats enough.

Attached: D00C4B07-38E2-4EBA-812A-29C07F4318C9.jpg (583x499, 31K)

Oh and one last thing...
if you come across a Jew hater, inform them that they need to have sex.

Attached: 2F62273D-DA1B-4294-B827-712DA4247038.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

Anyone who defends jews will also get the oven.

Attached: 1493419802519.jpg (1200x900, 159K)

QUANT IS A SCAM

please substantiate, btw I'd be more worried about QNT if people didnt call it a scam as it seems too good to be true

Are you broken? I don't think alts will outperform BTC, that's why I said hold half.

>Why not take it a step further, and keep half in fiat? What does it achieve?

Fiat doesn't grow 200%+ since December.

I may go all in QNT too

I don’t even understand what Quant does but I bought like 1500 of those suckers yesterday

Attached: A7F51BF4-5B19-4E4E-931C-FFE8125F9F3D.jpg (301x299, 20K)