In a few hours time the golden bull run of 2019 will take place...

In a few hours time the golden bull run of 2019 will take place. BTC is going to hit 9k tonight and Facebook libra news will be mainstream to normies tomorrow who will FOMO into BTC starting the golden bull run... Bobo start buying some rope now

Attached: shutterstock_240264190.jpg (660x330, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5TkePryM5TE
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paccoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dentacoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dear God that would be glorious. Come chill in my comfy drive-in anti banker theme stream. youtu.be/5TkePryM5TE

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-091856_YouTube.jpg (1194x1010, 393K)

Remember, it's time to shill onto normies.

Like pushing Youtubers and MSM to talk about it and inform how can the average joe buy cryptos. It's redistribution time.

I love redistribution time

Attached: greatest redistribution of wealth.jpg (768x576, 67K)

i'll have to speak 5mins about a subject i will shill all my classmates to buy bitcoin

Shill about major cryptos. Bitcoin for sure, but also Litecoin, ETH, etc. The main five will suffice to tickle down on all the others too.

Give them and implicit hint on how the more people they themselves push to purchase crypto, the best will be for them.

Get in here youtu.be/5TkePryM5TE

There won't be another bullrun, no matter how heavy your bags are.

and link will be 1000 dollars eoy

i'm ready

Attached: aUkD75z11.jpg (927x768, 221K)

i want the bull run to start so i can end up with a few thousand in capital to reinvest. holding linkies as a poorfag is hard

Plez mention Streamr DATAcoin also (it all helps)

Attached: 1559864901059.jpg (708x847, 224K)

pls no I'm still accumulating

Attached: 1560232831511.png (365x241, 5K)

i will shill about BTC,ETH,Litecoin
i'll try my best
kek enjoy your bags hopefully the volume gets higher so you can sell your bags for btc

they are all over 23 and work in insurance so they all have some money laying around hopefully i'll manage to shill 40% of them

Remember, when the bullrun is officially here, immediately load up on the cheapest coins on the frontpage of CMC. Normies will rush in buying that thinking it has highest potential to moon.

Cheapest coins on frontpage of CMC:
Pundi X
BitTorrent
Holo

Threw out Bytecoin coz it's a PnD scam

Flashback to 2017...
PAC was one of the cheapest coins to buy... Went from $2mill to $692 million market. Now $2mill mcap.. LOL
- coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paccoin/

Another super cheap coin that was on the frontpage... Went from $3mill to $1.2 billion market cap.. Currently: $14mill - coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dentacoin/

Notice anthing? The USD $ price is super super cheap.
Normies are really stupid.

Normie mindset:

"Hmmm....
If I buy 1,000,000 HOT tokens at $0.001812 each.. Total cost: $1,812.
If it goes to $1, I make $1 MILLION DOLLARS.. huh duh!"

Bros, in the next bullrun, these cheap coins will reach ATH... If shitcoins like PacCoin, Denta (dentistry blockchain??) can go from less than $2mill mcap to BILLIONS... think what Pundi, BTT, HOLO will pull in the next bullrun?

go forth onto youtube, reddit, twitter and may shill gods bless u all

I fomo'ed in and got my full 1 BTC at 5k. Family still thinks I'm stupid. Can someone tell me I'm a good boy for once? :(

Dear God I hope not. I have $1k in Coinbase being held for 5 days for 'fraud protection' purposes.

Attached: pepe.jpg (184x184, 16K)

FUGGGG :D :D :D

Normies can at maximum use major exchanges (buy major cryptos). They surely will not have the gut to go to shady exchanges, nor to do tricky, or barely complex, operations. They will be mentally scared.

I keked so hard!

good boy

Facebookcoin is going to be a $1 stablecoin. BTC volume has dried up. Normies will be buying cuckerbergs $1 coin and not BTC. I am comfy with my shorts tyvm

Why should normies buy a stable coin, especially from fb? The appeal for normies would be the potential return, or at leat the illusion of it.

Unironically this

You’re actually retarded.
Normies will buy ETH, LTC, BTC, and everything else on Coinbase

This.