So which exchange are all my burger bros going to?

What option do US crypto NEETs have now besides Coinbase and Bittrex?

Not putting any of my shit on chinese exchanges again.

Attached: pepe banned charts.jpg (750x750, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dexindex.io/
beaxy.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kyber.

>singapore

dropped

Coinex. They have LINK too

CoinMetro

Coinmetro obviously

Crypto exchanges getting banned is part of the plan. Imagine government and laws assuming they can prevent the end of fiat. Once crypto stabilizes we won't need exchanges. Paying people will be as easy as sending a text.

Waves Dex. Airswap. Idex. Ddex. Changelly. Kraken. Polo. Paradex. Easytrade. Ox. Tokensets. Compound. Nuo.

Should be a good start.

idex, doggy.

majic

Did everyone forget about Forkdelta?

None. Just moving everything to cold storage and will wait a few years

lmao @ ur life amerifats

Attached: mutts.jpg (625x625, 114K)

Bump
I want access to a global exchange

Moving to Canada/Europe

Whats to stop someone from creating a kyc free crypto only exchange sonewhere that cant be banned like russia?

already can do that friend
>telegram crypto integration
>dash text with dumb phones

Attached: 1540677466502.gif (670x930, 2.51M)

Dont get cocky dude, ur next
U euro fags are far more cucked than us
I look at it as a good thong for us.
Shakes out the weak, gets dex going, pushes crypto into a new better generation where only true ogs will make it

you mean like btc-e?

Oceanex.pro - $10.000 withdrawl limit

Xcalibra is a new exchange from Serbia, only trading SAFEX and Serbian ruppes

Attached: images (15).jpg (617x497, 25K)

Same. It makes you wonder if this is just a further extension of the trade war with China.

Bitfinex has unlimited deposit and withdrawals without KYC. You just can't do that with stable coins.
Decentralized exchanges: Bisq, Ethfinex, Forkdelta, IDEX (don't recommend this because they want your wallet keys)

There are tons, but when they get big enough to have enough liquidity to sue they become targets.

There is also idex, forkdelta, etc. You can easily trade any eth token. You can also trade btc through WBTC which is an eth token pegged to BTC. The problem is trading other coins that aren't eth. Eventually we'll have cross chain dex so this whole KYC government BS will be over.

Dual citizen pham, staying on Binance.

Redpill me on Airswap. Also, will ANY of these dex platforms ACTUALLY be worth using? What about liquidity?

Are they actually ban proof, or will the SEC bend them over and fuck them anyway?

>Not putting any of my shit on chinese exchanges again
You got nothing but your country to blame. You should've not held on a chink exchange from the very beginning btw

I don't think they will get fucked by the SEC. Goldman Sachs is a partner of theirs, also part of ConsenSys. Their ToS also bend a knee to US financial laws.

Check out their dex tool.

dexindex.io/

It aggregates prices from other dex's to find the best prices to execute your trade. In a sense it's peer to peer you could say.

beaxy.com

Can you put limit orders on airswap? Or is it like kyber, where you can only swap right at a given time?

You're not banned "if you don't have non-US citizenship", it's that you're banned "if you have US citizenship". The USA has jurisdiction over your tax laws even when you earn internationally, so you are a liability to exchanges who want to avoid the SEC/IRS.

coinmetro

unless you live in NY

hmmm?

bump

Bisq doesn't carry Chainlink, far as I can tell. How can we get it on there?

Attached: 1560340455116.jpg (480x426, 18K)

Idk our choices are slim. Bittrex is a fucking minefield with their delistings. Who knows what's next

Dexindex is quite nice. Thanks user.

>Bittrex

"user... I.."

Nice coin selection brah

>Bitfinex has unlimited deposit and withdrawals without KYC.
not true at all, they do kyc... hedge funds use bitfinex and they need to kyc

Fuck me, is this really all the choice we have?

I'm seriously fucking thinking about just buying stocks and holding like a boomer faggot.

The jews won, didn't they?

Attached: 1522602640286.jpg (601x508, 52K)

It is true. You're just banned from depositing or withdrawing with stable coins without KYC.

I'm waiting for Stakenet DEX

If you're NEET, honestly I'd say it's worth finding another place to live. They cannot verify if your a citizen or not, but only your residency.

Thailand will let you move if you have 25k or more in a Thai bank account.

We let them win boys.. it's over.

Attached: download.png (209x241, 8K)

What are the chances LINK will be listed on Coinbase? I don't know what to do bros, my linkies are in danger.

Pick your coins, throw them on a wallet and hodl until the obvious victor exchange becomes apparent.

Bittrex is going to ban US soon too btw. It's on their Twatter.

No they aren't. They're delisting a bunch of shitcoins. They're creating an international exchange that will feature those delisted coins.

They're banning us Ameriburgers from trading them, but we'll still be able to withdraw those tokens to another exchange/wallet.

No, they just gained a little ground, but there's really no stopping it at this point, especially if you've got all your holdings in a safe wallet

It's inevitable once it gets big enough, just hodl and wait.

>but we'll still be able to withdraw those tokens to another exchange/wallet.

Yeah, after you provide your drivers license, tax identification number, birth certificate, etc. Fuck that.

they're already worth more that XRB
How much does it have to go UP?

Lolololol same. Always wondered when someone would mention it in these threads