Is this.... bullish? I think if more volume comes in we're due for another pump

Is this.... bullish? I think if more volume comes in we're due for another pump.

Attached: LINK15619.png (1279x597, 83K)

Yes.

The higher the price goes the stronger the pumps will be

It isn’t “bullish” it’s “bullshit”

software?

Looks about right

Attached: 1559411756216.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

ah yes the meme lines indicated a "bull's run." quite rare in this "market of bears," don't you agree?

Software? Trading view

Also, unrelated but right now might be an opportunity to scalp on RVN.

Attached: l2017.jpg (1367x2000, 1.01M)

Logic checks out

Attached: 1518517561232.jpg (604x499, 41K)

If no volume comes in, we may be going back down to previous ATH as a support.

Attached: LINK215619.png (1279x566, 81K)

>if more volume comes in
Yes. You just need to wait for the next generation to get in. The current one already bought and burnt their fingers. They won't go back in.
You tard.

Checked

>sudden massive pump followed by decreases
>guys it's totally bullish

its going down brainlets. bitcoin is about to make everything shit itself again. 10k bitcoin incoming.

>Burnt their fingers

How can you be so bad at trading as to mess up with LINK? LINK is still up 4x since the beginning of May.

>Trading shitcoins
>Thinking that normies will pump any crypto, specially shitcoins.
There will be no organic pumps because the normies are long gone. Only the whales remain.
You're wandering fucked up waters. It's not even a zero-sum game.

>It's not even a zero-sum game.
You're right. Chainlink both creates value and attracts value from elsewhere. This is a positive sum game.

What is with this terrible fud. Learn to trade, fren.

Attached: 1559451873697.jpg (1080x1080, 425K)

>1 year ago if I went all in I would have 80000 LINK
>9 months ago if I went all in I would have 70000 LINK
>5 months ago if I went all in I would have 40000 LINK
>3 months ago if I went all in I would have 30000 LINK
>if I went all in now I would only have 10000 LINK

fuck the diversify meme holy shit

StainStink does neither of those though. It's a literal zero sum ponzi until Sergay dumps his 650 million Stinks down your throat.

LINK will pump another 50%-60% on Monday afternoon

hindsight is 20/20
there's a good chunk of people who bought at or above $1, or .5 when they could have bought lower, a bunch of them probably sold too soon as well

Your combined IQ is in the double digits. It's going to be a rude awakening. Savour your learning experience. It won't be cheap.

>WHAT ARE STOP LOSSES

Please stop

The only way to stop your losses is to wake up, smell the coffe, and stop buying shitcoins. The bubble is past behind us.

>TA on link

Good luck trying to swing. Another announcement like something to do with Facebook could come out of the blue like Google did and we would see a glorious flash pump to $5 while you swing from your rope.

Attached: 1557771144180.jpg (680x591, 393K)

What is a Bull Flag? for $1000 EOY, Alex.

>tfw there's still swinkies waiting for link to hit 50 cents again

price action narrowing down to a small range, the volume is meant to go down. Then we break to upside or downside. Most likely up up up, as LINK charts are godlike recently.

the sadder thing is they had so long to buy back in at around 85 to 90 cents since we tested that support so many times but they still kept waiting

>mfw

Attached: 1559605951827.jpg (231x218, 7K)

I bought more LINK when it evened out for days before the Google announcement happened.

pic related is when you should have already bought MORE LINK. This isn't hindsight speaking. It was obvious.

Attached: linkearlyjune.png (1278x560, 86K)