Are there any NEETs on biz turning their welfare bucks into crypto?

Are there any NEETs on biz turning their welfare bucks into crypto?

Attached: pepe raid.jpg (1300x865, 190K)

yea i get a crazy check for $1400/mo with muh mental disability SSI and i spend 80% of that money every month on crypto.
i also got $12k in loans out that i used entirely to buy ETH with when it was about $90
first thing i ever bought was LINK cause of the shilling on here.
bought 28k at $0.16 and have around 40k at the moment
crypto has been the best thing thats ever happened to me.
my main plan is to sell the top of this bull cycle and go into DAI and just lend it all out on compound.finance and get 8% interest on a stack of like 400k - then just live off the interest until i die i guess.

kek, yes

based

If all money is someone's debt, can I convert my student loan debt into bitcoins too?

Attached: 15379703962700.jpg (606x484, 21K)

how do you sign up for welfare bucks? I haven't had a job in years and could use some extra income. Do I have to prove I'm applying for jobs or some shit or will they pay me no questions asked?

I am not a neet, but I am a paypig to a neet guy who has made quite a profit in crypto with the money I give him

>selling LINK
>is literally mentally disabled
Yep that checks out.

what country are you in?
might be easier for some sort of diagnosis regarding autism or depression than unemployment

If I was even getting half of that per month I would be like three times as good of a trader as I am. Right now the scariest thing about trading is that I have to do it or I have no meaningful income. Getting a guaranteed income per month that doesn't require me to work for 16 hours on the weekend doing retarded shit to make less than I do in 1 hour of trading would be the biggest fucking breath of fresh air. With $1400 a month ALL of my trading income would be going to compounding my account. I need to find a way to get on this shit.

How do I get retardbux like you, user?

i have no plans to sell any LINK until at least 2025

So jealous of my fren. He gets $600 a month. He's a nice guy though and just bought me a vidya game on steam. What a guy!

big if true

cool story, bruv

student loans straight into crypto

DAMN BASED

I get a ~$100/month scholarship at uni for being part of some honors program kinda shit and I'm spending 90% of it on crypto

oh shit what did i miss?

Whole 90 neetbux gj user

1400 USD damn son, you must be more mentally fucked than i am or is it just liberal states being more generous?

If you're not working and not touching welfare then wtf is financing you?

I trade my snap benefits for drugs or money to spend on alts abd use the profits to buy tendies and ps4 live.

Few live like this; I do.

no one gets that amount fggt

ssi or any ,gov

you got caught lying fake fkn larp

i'm get 3k disability from .gov
mental and physical conditions

gains you literal faggot

i heard they do in europe or other countrys. US seems ~$700ish plus housing/food help if you want

whats the best way to get this

should I really hire a lawyer ?

I have mental issues well documented

plz let me know I need to help my family

ty

Attached: 1532585412775.png (1604x996, 2.27M)

>working this hard to not work

Its actually impressive really. I wish I were that ballsy.

Attached: 1542238520542.png (240x289, 172K)

How do you make reliable money at trading? It seems like trading is mostly guesswork and failure with the occasional massive score.

user said he went to psych ward for a month to get schizo claim for ssi

sell to fomo and buy back when it dips. you gotta be willing to lose money and play in a crab market

i was injured in the military, and yes i had to hire a lawyer

GET A FUCKING JOBS YOU PARASITES!!!