So when do we start shilling link to the normalfag world, like on r*ddit, insta, fagbook etc?

so when do we start shilling link to the normalfag world, like on r*ddit, insta, fagbook etc?

Attached: 1560642439819.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

literally never. there is no need to fud. there is no need to shill. just quietly accumulate until you are content and then just sit back and enjoy the ride? why is this so hard for nulinkers to get?

i get it, mate

then why did you make this thread? what goes in the options field again?

are u retarded?

None of our shilling or FUDing did anything. kek. You think Google Cloud integrated chainlink because of Jow Forums? Get real.

That rounded link cube

Attached: 1558556088765.jpg (700x521, 69K)

at $10

Fuck all those faggots

When you see normies shilling link on Facebook, that’s our sell signal

i started two days ago after the concensus that we start shilling.

Shill or chill
Death to fudfags

Never

Everyone that has tried to "shill Chainlink to normies" so far is so shit at writing that their shill attempts come out looking like undergrad essays that haven't been proofread. It's not a good look and doesn't do anything for LINK's credibility.

start shilling at $5 like AntShares
now go away faggot fuck nigger

Never, LINK wasnt meant for us, it doesnt need normalfags.

Boomers will buy if you tell them it's 'the Google coin'

This retard hillbilly doesnt realize ans was 300mill mktcp at 5$ which is the same as link at a dollar

Fpbp

Attached: 3DF32E91-EBE0-4C03-B7A6-7665F3E33A31.jpg (927x635, 223K)

lol

No, that's when the golden bull run starts. Just sell as soon as it stops going parabolic

We don't. Just chill

It's next to impossible for anyone I know to buy now thanks to the exchange excluding us citizens.

Attached: EricHolderKilledMe88.jpg (957x531, 174K)

Based.

Rosa Parks was a communist agent who spent weeks riding busses to provoke a reaction, hence why there was a staged camera crew ready

>Buy link guys! There this guy that eats hamburgers, and his name means Jesus! And there's a frog that makes the same numbers in a row pop up in these threads. It's gonna be $1000.
Literally you.

Link is not to be shilled. Link is to stay in the shadow as long as it takes. Link is to be discovered. There is a reason Link is the only one that increased in value during bobo epoch.