What are you gonna do when you make it Jow Forums?

what are you gonna do when you make it Jow Forums?

me? im going to open a cat shelter and live peacefully for the rest of my life

Attached: cats.jpg (259x194, 10K)

im gonna live in korea because im korean.
Im gonna grow my own plants and fruits in my yard and raise my own chickens.

my daily routine:
wake up and wash my face with the best skin care products money can buy.
hike to the local mountain to get fresh spring water filled in many bottles for the day.
come back and take an ice cold bath in my custom made vertical ice tub for 2-3 hours.
check the news, read a book, or shitpost on 4chins or meditate with deep breathing during the 2-3 hours
skip breakfast and lunch because fasting extends lifespan.
take my my daily NAD+ supplements while cycling 1g metformin and 1mg of rapamycin.
tend to my plants and feed my chickens and get their eggs
get on pubmed and search for the latest developments in anti aging research space.
get to work on my projects (ill have built my own personal mouse housing facility fully automated so I dont need to hire techs)
go to the gym at night.
come back and eat dinner.
sleep by 9pm everyday.

Attached: 1500892425836.png (1360x832, 149K)

In Korea farming industry is not what it used to be. If you want to become real farmer with 100 of acres + fucking plane to spray shit USA is only place. Now stfu 개새끼

Live alone, drink beer, read a lot, play vidya and code

Buy land in the country and have a fuck ton of white babies. Drive an old Ford F250, and make a 4wheeler track,hunt deer, grow tomatoes and other vegetables, and be self sufficient. Mow my grass, and watch Starcraft.

Attached: 45373.jpg (800x425, 49K)

>gib parents comfy retirement, life has been hard for them to have a loser son
>learn to code
>a math degree, just for the sake of self improvement
>eat clean, lift, grow a homestead, etc

that's probably about as far as life can go for an average doomer

i have no intention of becoming a farmer.
if you open your gook eyes for once in your life, you can read what I actually wrote.
>개시끼
nice job using the most benign 3rd grader insult you could think of and expecting me to take you seriously kek.

T.gondi is madness.

Based. I plan on going to Ukraine for a few years to spend time with my grandparents and wife hunt
>t. American hohol

Same but for foxes. I like you OP you're a good guy

You ever smell ferrets? Foxes smell like that

>spend time with my grandparents
thats very kind of you fren.
My granny is also in korea so I be doing the same.

Only when theyre feral

>groups of cats
>peace

Good luck

korea is a great place. i'd like to buy a house in the hadong area and farm tea

Yeah my mom and dad sent me back every summer between school but stopped when I was a teen. I recently visited a few years back as an adult for my grandma's 80th bday a year after my father passed. One thing I noticed there was the stock of women there are top notch, it was a challenge pointing out ugly women, i feel cheated not living there lol. But yeah I wanna spend some time with them as I'm actually an adult and I'm sure they'd appreciate it. I have lotsa family there period that we stay in touch with

그래, 잘살아라. 10쌔끼야

based and culture-pilled

To to Korea. Get stomach cancer from food, lung cancernfrom yellow dust and get hit by drunk driver walking home.

Korea Sparkling..

Honestly Just ride a motorcycle.
I kind of secretly wish I was single.
Live off dividends and still work but only for part time at something I love
Eventually one day rent a kayak or buy one and cruise a lake for an entire day

thanks- i love korea :)

This is pretty much what I plan on doing except in reality I'm probably just gonna do nothing like I always have

I don't think I'll ever make it because 1) I don't have much to invest and 2) I'm a brainlet. But if somehow I do make it someday, I will:

>buy some land in the countryside to become a farmer
>go to church at least three times a week
>start a small non-profit rehab clinic inside my farm to help addicts out of the streets while also teaching them farming skills so they can find work afterwards
>find a good girl to spend the rest of my life with
>have as many kids as possible with her
>die a happy man, surrounded by those who love and cherish me

Open up an arcade and game studio
Master a martial art
Marry a beautiful woman and raise many kids together

Open an alpine strawberry farm

invest in immortality through crispr stem cells