What’s the deal with this man? Is he correct with $1million BTC 2020? Is he actually on the run? What’s the deal /biz?

What’s the deal with this man? Is he correct with $1million BTC 2020? Is he actually on the run? What’s the deal /biz?

Attached: 9BD6A761-099C-4819-BFAD-7111E8D32A83.jpg (576x720, 396K)

I don't fucking know, all I know is he sold his anti-virus which used to be the best, now it fucking sucks and Norton still blows.

Attached: 1559098806111.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Anti-virus is literally a scam

I miss the mcafee pumps

He is so damn crazy, is he the secret guardian of crypto?

>Is he correct with $1million BTC 2020?
he is a Heroin Addict user, He cares about his body!

He also killed his neighbour

Theres no way btc goes anywhere. No one is using it and no one will use it. It's not backed by the worlds greatest military or tons of high IQ Jews. It's actually quite flawed. Lmao at this artificial pump with no volume.

dude killed his doggo tho

i am super hyped about seeing him eating his own dick

ITT literal gaybrains who believe the netflix hit piece propaganda against him.

Listen, if you DYOR about mcafee and don't like him that's one thing, but if you watch a ((((((((((((((((((((Netflix))))))))))))))))))))) documentary about him and make your decisions based off of that you need to turn your foreskin into the nearest Mohel.

reading his bio and history made me realise how absolutely based mcafee is

He's correct about $1 million BTC. He's probably off on the date though.

Attached: 1557082879960.png (1200x1200, 276K)

He’s a fucking madman do you even follow his twitter feed? If he’s wrong about bitcoin he’ll just say some crazy bullshit. Don’t get me wrong, I worship this man. But he is not stable and his information must be taken with a grain of salt

No shit. We know he's nuts, but crypto needs people like him as a mascot.

no anti virus was ever good lol
a literal scam on tech illiterate boomers

The way BTC is pumping he might be right. I’m not sure about the whole on the run scheme he’s doing though. Anyone have any thoughts on this fugitive act?

i think he's a good man who had a hard life and turned it into something good or at least tries to
based in any case, that's for sure

He's the madman that I aspire to be

he's in cuba or smth

Anyone else have answers or thoughts?