BTC halving is in less than year. Previous two halvings have at least 10x'd Bitcoin. Price is going up as we speak...

BTC halving is in less than year. Previous two halvings have at least 10x'd Bitcoin. Price is going up as we speak. Your move.

Attached: 2c4.png (427x576, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/forbesfinancecouncil/2019/05/10/what-will-the-next-halving-mean-for-the-price-of-bitcoin/#6d97310e5f34
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Controlled_supply
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waiting for price to start dropping. Won’t consider buying Bitcoin unless it’s 5k. I’m patient.

gl with that

Link to facebook sirs... checkmate.

Attached: dcaa.png (280x180, 11K)

i dont get why the price going up is called "halving"
explain

sigh
forbes.com/sites/forbesfinancecouncil/2019/05/10/what-will-the-next-halving-mean-for-the-price-of-bitcoin/#6d97310e5f34

>newfag detected

I have been watching Bitcoin since it was at $5 a pop after collapsing from ~$35. Based on what I'm intuiting if it readily breaks $10k it will go to at least $20k. If it keeps ticking up past that it will hit another resistance point at $50k. If it breaks $50k it will go to $100k before collapsing down to above or below $50k, where it will fluctuate.

My observations inform my intuition. My intuition tells me this.

Based

I'm betting on a price drop to around 4-5k for accumulation before we finally drop the bags and blast into the high teens.

Technically I think you are correct in terms of market trends but a scalar increase becomes much harder once you reach the upper bounds.

Going from 5 to 100 is still a pretty small change in marketcap but going from 10k to 20k is huge. Anything above 50k will be very hard with a marketcap in the trillions.

The block reward halves. Originally the block reward was 50, then 25 in 2012, 12.5 in 2016 and in May 2020 it will HALVE to 6.25. This happens every 210,000 blocks and each block is mined approx every 10 minutes.

who are you quoting?

I forgot to add this:

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Controlled_supply

Your mother you fucking nerd

Then it depends on how successful the international banking system is at selling "e-money" to national banking systems. Which is to say it depends on if the largest economies can be convinced to adopt. I think that legal pressure from the US Treasury Department is in a state of overreach right now. I think that a lot of stakeholders have to be persuaded to accept a costly pivot, or a lot of influence has to be pruned. There is a disparity between how I think that's going to go down and how I want it to go down ideally.

I've virtually never seen people drunk with power willingly give a small amount up in exchange for a larger amount.

Stfu cuggck. You’re the fucking new friend. Candy ass.

BTC won't survive the halving.

People get nervous when Bitcoin starts getting extremely expensive really quickly. It's a mental thing. People don't want to buy Bitcoin if it goes from 8k to 18k in 40 days. Who wants to buy it once it hits 25k? I'm not fucking doing it.

Mine & HODL

Attached: RelaxAndHodl.png (256x256, 32K)

The last halving saw BTC increase by 91x, and drop back down to about 17x the pre-halving price, before slowly ticking up again. The one before that (the first halving) saw the price go 100x, before dropping down to about 21x. So there appears to be a shrinking of maximum and minimum potential as higher market cap is reached, which makes sense. I wonder what it will look like the third time around. My guess is just below 82x the new bottom of ~$4k (probably $300k per BTC) back down to 13x-ish (about $50k) so if you hodl, you’ll probably end up closer to 5x the current price of $9k. Anyway, that’s my shitty contribution to this thread.

less reward for miners, less circulating supply, 21M coins.
price going up is a result of pairs though, 1BTC ∞= 1BTC

Is this going to be the last halving?

Sell

What do we expect the halving of LTC will do to it?

Redpilled

Delusional as fuck. You're not about to see a -40% pullback unless there's a mania that precedes it, and by then you'll be hoping that it drops from 80k to 25k, not from 9k to 5k.

>Is this going to be the last halving?
Based retard