You’re so fucking early

I’m going to explain this to you in a hypothetical. Let’s just say you bought a stack of 50k at 20 cents, which frankly many biz bros have or at least half that.

You paid $10k. That is peanuts, really. Plenty of middle class people have $10k in a single investment such as a stock.

Now your $10k is worth almost $90k.

You know who has $90k in a single investment? Millionaires and degenerate gamblers who are about to lose everything.

Now let’s consider this. This isn’t Apple or Microsoft or fucking McDonalds. NOBODY KNOWS what ChainLink is. Most people still don’t understand there is more than one cryptocurrency at all (Bitcoin). This is so far under the fucking radar, you are so fucking early, and you have a millionaire sized investment in an asset that is going to explode.

You have 50K LINK? I guaran-fucking-tee you will be a multi millionaire within the next 3 years.

Everyone here is early. Everyone here has way more LINK than any middle class jabroni can already even afford. Everyone here has the opportunity to escape wage cuckery forever simply by holding this ridiculous meme token. Just fucking WAIT until shit actually takes off. You haven’t seen anything yet.

Attached: 213633B4-1678-418D-AF0E-445C926320F3.png (877x475, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iytworld.com/
bluewateryachting.com/crew-placement/yacht-crew/jobs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's another dude trust me post, or you going to gab some crumb?

There have been enough crumbs. If you can’t already see the writing on the wall I don’t know what else to tell you. I only posted this because as I gaze out into the stars from my backyard I can’t help but feel so comfy and want others to feel the same. I am so grateful for this opportunity.

im scared

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 11.06.57 PM.png (220x54, 8K)

Absolutely sad. You linkies need to move on already the hopium can only bring you so far

mfw only have 4.3k linkies

Attached: 1506224632110.gif (490x478, 1.9M)

>tfw 28k linklet
Will I still make it with my meager stack?

Attached: 1538856640362.jpg (676x676, 30K)

>only have 15k
count your blessings

Attached: 1542479211048.png (808x805, 598K)

way too many logical fallicies for me to even begin to point out. fucking faggot. $1000 EOY.

I only have 1k linkies. I just need the meme to come true. My hands are strong.

>I have eleven LINK
>11

I'm good.

I only have 3K. Best to just appreciate it

>tfw late
Literally bought my first 65 linkies yesterday at $1,85 and then at $1,70

>tfw stalled at 6.3k a year ago and will only be a trillionaire and not a solar emperor
feels bad bros

my brother convinced a south african yachtsman to drop 50k british lbs into link today. the golden bullrun is starting and you are a part of it.

>Only have 4555

Attached: 1559852846952.jpg (1806x2046, 843K)

any more context, sounds like an interesting story?

this guy gets it

This. Link is a scam, we all know this.

pro-tip for all anons out there: you can get an incredibly high-paying job working in the service industry if you work on seaworthy yachts. It's all billionaires and their bro's and they tip like saudi princes. Its just a few certs and you get all living and expenses payed PLUS a per diem. My brother did that shit for years and met this dude. We all got thrown out of a bar together when he was in port and became fast friends. He trusted us on this with his play-money. We'll operate a node together once shit gets real.

fucking nice

I just want to cash out and never even hear the word cryptocurrency ever again.

damn that's cool as fuck, godspeed

What good will 1k link and 30 LTC do me?

How many linkies will I need to buy a house? That's all I want out of life.

half a billion marketcap
>early

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (750x757, 249K)

I can only afford 170 linkies. Fucking kill me.

I spent way more than $10k and I only have 22k link. Fuck

are you me?

seriously entry level work is 50k and they pay your living expenses. The common wisdom is to set up an LLC that pays you wages since you'll be doing your work in international waters. More anons should get into this line of work, ESPECIALLY if you have an engineering bent. Tier 2 engineers make 200k+ per year. Chefs make 100k+. Wait/houskeeping 90k+. and all of that without living expenses, AND with minimal tax if you incorporate.

nice- i'd love that. a big regret i had was i didnt take a deckhand job on a yacht from new zealand to tahiti to graduate with my shitty degree. been wanting to do something similar ever since. ive heard of liveaboard jobs. traveled a ton and really would like to do a deckhand job like that.

Nice

What a meme

bro it's pimp as fuck. You have to deal with bullshit like its a dorm and catty behavior, but if you have a pro mindset why not make easy money?

Can you explain what happens with 650m unsold tokens?

If Sergey sell it at $1 will dump the price of current crculating supply

what certs?

What kind of certs do you need?

iytworld.com/

heres a start for you my nig.

350m are for paying nodes

300m will be distributed to trusted data providers (Google, Swift, Facebook, Microsoft, etc etc) so they have a head start for reputation farming

How could you read that post and think his assertion is predicated on having some new crumbs? Kys

>you

ur one of the realest of niggaz

do it dude. I didn't because i had a career going, but if you don't, WHY NOT SEE THE WORLD AS YOU GET RICH.

>you

sorry meant to link this post to you

iytworld.com/

heres a start for you my nig.

When is that massive pump expected?

user i cant swim lol. just curious how long the process of starting this path to getting paid and certified is..

interesting line of work. thanks for sharing

then on what? blind faith.... you have inside info to guarantee project will be successful? plz share fren. I've been here almost 2 years, not one single larp's prediction came true. ALl very good bed time stories. I don't want a 10X investment. I want to retire and have fuck you money.

what cert do you recommend? personalble dude and well traveled. 30 + countires

I only have 100 LINK as meme insurance in case you guys have been right all along

learn how to swim you fag. It takes like no time at all. It's biologically harder for blacks since they have longer legs and shorter torsos but they can still learn quickly.

>just curious how long the process of starting this path to getting paid and certified is

no longer than a month. I'm dropping some real knowledge on you broke younglings. If you're under 25, in good health, and want to make a bucket of money (you're on Jow Forums) then do this shit.

i honestly don't know, because i never did it, my brother was the dude who got rich off yacht work. He told me the basics is safety and rescue certs. Other than that go here: bluewateryachting.com/crew-placement/yacht-crew/jobs

and also go to your local marina and talk to the boys about what you need to learn. It's a cool profession.

nice man- intrigued. the int'l waters makes it tax free? fuckin a

not tax free, but its possible to create an LLC which mitigates the taxes. Also, you get to see the world and get paid for it.

Attached: bullish link.jpg (1840x357, 87K)

What if you only have 3500 link?

I only have 478

If it makes it to $1000 I'll have 478k which will be a good start, but I definitely would not have made it. You will.

Attached: 1548818781863.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

I have 2k link and 3 ETH plus small suicide stacks of holo XLM and ripple

How am I doing will I escape wagecucking

thanks for the hopium fren

Crumbs are for rats.
>Dude, there a fat burger guy and a frog with repeating digits. It's totally gonna be $1k eoy, cause we is early

I'll stick with xrp thank you
>The standard

Jesus christ, that is nothing, crypto its still nothing you brainlet

We are in 1990 and crypto is the internet, get out of biz once in a while you nigger

What about getting pussy user, how would you do that on the waters all the time

kek, delusion, chainlink has 0 users, the chances that it ever gets any users is 0.000001%.

Many vaporware companies like Theranos, Madoff, etc make money until it's exposed that it's not real then go to 0.

That's exactly what's gonna happen to LINK after nobodies uses their useless mainnet.

I went out with a chick who worked on luxury yachts. Her stories were wild. She'd service a guests room and it'd be full of cocaine bricks. Lube, cum and blood would be all over the sheets. Non stop rich mofo parties.

>what is Google

>300m will be distributed to trusted data providers (Google, Swift, Facebook, Microsoft, etc etc) so they have a head start for reputation farming
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHA

you are so fucking delusional. Google or FB will NEVER use Chainlink. IF there is ever any demand for trusted oracles for smart contracts, Google will simply create their own service.

IF there is ever any demand for a decentralized oracle network, they will create the network themselves, and completely crush Link.

Do you know why they're not doing it already? Because there's 0 demand. As soon as there is any hint that there is demand, all the big companies will make their own and completely kill chainlink. Then sergey will market sell his 650mil tokens and live the good life.

You need to understand that the only open source technology that big companies use are 20+ years old and have millions of lines of code. It's not some shit 2 guys can do in 2 years (Link). It's tech that 1000+ guys do in 20+ years.

HAHAHAHAHHAHHA
HAHAHAHHA

he thinks google cloud is using link. Google cloud is shilling their own services to linkies. They are not using link. They are selling their services to you.

HOW LOW IS YOUR IQ. KEKEKEKKE YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT FREN

Link IS their fucking solution retard. Look at the fucking logo. It's a fucking cube. Saturn.

no

>2 years

I doubt most linkies even know what the fuck Google Cloud is

Any other anons encountering some interesting synchronicities?

Attached: 20190615235557_1.jpg (1281x1280, 408K)

IT HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH I NEED MORE TIME TO ACCUMULATE

Attached: aaaAAAAAA.jpg (104x125, 2K)

>You haven’t seen anything yet.
Are you saying this because you know something you can't talk about, or are you just super deep in the memes and info dumps?

I've been here since Sept 2017 and I'm sitting on 115k LINK not sure what to think. I have over $200,000 in an Ethereum token. More money than I've ever had, ever. If I think too hard about it I get really nervous.

>I am so grateful for this opportunity
I genuinely can't say this strongly enough. Strong adjectives/adverbs are so overused nowadays, it's really hard to express just how incredibly grateful I feel every day for being in this position at all.

As a dev I can guarantee you no one will ever use Chainlink, it's useless and not decentralized. I would never use it in my dapps.

In terms of price, it could very well moon even more. Shittier projects have done 100x before falling back down to 0. But they all do eventually.

I stopped reading your message in
>Google or FB will NEVER use Chainlink.
:)

>as a developer....
of low quality fud

Attached: 90F50F8D-F712-4085-B189-8C314EBA7B9F.jpg (800x351, 31K)

As a dev I can guarantee you everyone will use Chainlink, it's useful. I would always use it in my dapps.

In terms of price, it will very well moon even more. Shittier projects have done 100x before falling back down to 0. But LINK wont.

We are all going to make it.

low quality fud refuting

I'ma give you them digits, but I'ma axe you a question.. what happened to Netscape?

they're not currently using it, google cloud's tweet was about how to use google cloud, not about them using chainlink for anything.

KYS brainlet, learn some programming

Here are the irrefutable facts.
1) They shilled link to all the developers who work on Google cloud
2) They collaborated with chainlink to make this and will continue to collaborate with chainlink on further projects. There was an article quoting Sergey saying this.
3) There is no reason for them to suggest chainlink for GCP related smart contracts unless this would be their preferred future oracle source. This is because google is not in the business of making smart contracts. But it is very reasonable for them to one day be a node operator and serve up their gcp data.

You do know Google acquires companies and doesn’t actually create their own solutions? If Google acquires Chain Link to run Smart Contracts for them, it’s Lambo City user.

I AM WRITING A CHECK FROM MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT TO MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT AS WE SPEAK.. FUCK JUST CONFIRM IT ALREADY RETARD BANK

LET ME ACCUMULAAAAAATE

this

link to article please

idk senpai just Google it. It was a big crypto news source

Why create your own when it's already built and Sergey gives you a fat stack of LINK to participate. He is basically paying these companies to adopt his groundbreaking tech. Once everybody important is on board, they can collectively pump it and price out their competition from owning any. The guy's a fucking genius. The rich get richer and we're just lucky to come along for the ride. We're really going to make it frens.

I WANNA GO TO LAMBO CITY

>So grateful to be a permanent bagholder
Onions so cucked they call it white suicide

Kek, i have 77 in mine

>tfw bought some Link a while ago, sold it at 50% profit, and never bought back in
>tfw 10 ETH and 0 LINK
Big F for thinking ETH would actually hold sats. There's always next moon, right?

Without at least 1 btc you'll never make it

yes
i was counting my cells a couple days ago and was doing calculations

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-125552_Calculator.jpg (1440x3040, 305K)

Settling for 4.3 million isn't so bad

Attached: 1560656030290.png (2293x1818, 3.81M)

ChecKed

Attached: SmartSelect_20190519-010212_YouTube.gif (331x347, 3.32M)

Imagine still needing fucking crumbs jesus fuck