What the Fuck happened to fucking HOLO? Ain't this some bullshit? Like what the fuck...

What the Fuck happened to fucking HOLO? Ain't this some bullshit? Like what the fuck? Everything else is kicking ass and HOLO is fucking off sucking discord tranny cock, seriously, just what the fuck is going on with HoLo??????

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-212704~2.png (1080x1356, 133K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PORT?

Typical Kickstarter hardware scam

Gooked, again.

Imagine investing in a project with a tranny on the team.

buy the dip friend is good coin to moon in end of year friend

Those bags feeling heavy?
That's what you get when you buy into flavor of the month shitcoins. You have to learn to sell and follow the trend - the same teams which shilled hot relentlessly a few months back are the ones who shill shit like FTM, harmony, and nuke.
Stop being such a brainlet.

Kek you are one dense faggot. The vast majority of Holo holders here bought it within a week of hitting idex and are still way in the green. This shit is second to LINK in terms of how much it's been shilled and how well it performed in the bear market. I'm strongly considering dumping this shitcoin though fuck boomers

> the vast majority of holo holders
Will continue to hold as it goes down to zero.
Where's your holoport, faggot?

>its another episode of 'we are gonna revolutionize the blockchain with this erc-20 token and $600 raspberry pi'

>be me
>be last year
>see HOT on idex
>spend a few eth
>get literally 20million HOT
>be now
>be comfy as fuck sitting on massive gains

Attached: 1480873842752.jpg (825x722, 164K)

I THINK HOLOCHAIN SUCKS!

Attached: 1560625138630[1].png (702x641, 407K)

I didn't actually buy one that was a larp. This shit is definitely starting to look like eternal vaporware though. If they don't provide an update this month I am dumping half my remaining stack. WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PORTS?

I think they will deliver

They aren't realized gains until you sell. But I mean you already know that, right? Do you know what the comfiest feeling is?
Cashing out of a pump like that and riding up on shit like FTM as well.
Correct. I remember the hot threads because they were relentlessly spammed for a month (or however long the subscription period for the campaigners were.)

Heavy? No not at all see pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-214348~2.png (716x814, 33K)

>what the fuck
Release the code, no one cares about your shitty i7 clone eMachines.

Attached: IMG_20190405_182324.jpg (1600x800, 184K)

> 200 percent
Should have sold a while back retard. All you did was miss out on other flavor shills.

It's a token that's Holo inside. No substance to it whatsoever

unironically sold all of mine just now for BAT. The whole binance thing really fucked up my positive outlooks for alot of alts

the holocaust begins soon, get in holochads

Fuck this shitcoin. I'll always keep a few million for suicide insurance but I'm about to dump soon.

Same here, though I think we'll see more gains through decentralized exchanges outside the arm of Regulation.

Absolutely true, calm down and hold.

Link is next

That's a Jow Forums incel larping as a street shitter. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Hol-oh--no-NOOOOOO

I could have sold at 21 fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

The Holo-caust begins

About to txfr 50 eth, cause you guys are alright.

Attached: IMG_20190607_192618.jpg (1620x2048, 516K)

It's even more hilarious when you look at the specs of the holoports, it's basically an old Mac mini, there is no reason there should have been a delay, especially for such a small amount....hshaha

cut your losses quick, dont sunk cost this bitch its over
buy icos and make money

i got out of HOT yesterday to buy more LINK and DAG. i was rooting for HOT but it's gonna be a long time till $1

>Heavy? No not at all see pic Lazy? Yes HOLO is too fucking lazy, I'm really disappointed in the holoport shipping. The pics of the factory floor scream 3rd world shit hole from their Twitter feed. They need to realese the code for people to just run it on their own computers for fucks sake
Holo? Lazy? Have you even see the almost daily developer updates they release? They are putting in straight work. Holoports are nothing compared to the underlying infastructure

Every thousand bitcoin goes up, HOT goes down a sat or 2 to stay consistent with it's value. I can't understand how a lot of people don't see that.?

>Every thousand bitcoin goes up, HOT goes down a sat or 2 to stay consistent with it's value. I can't understand how a lot of people don't see that.?
because they were niggers. they dont know shit about math and no IQ.

Its about to get oversold keep on dumping

Im all in vidt now, i just put the rest of mt stack in now and waiting comfy for my easy 20x