Sooooooo, when are the Burgers going to pump chainlink?

you guys realize you only have 90 days left to fill your chainlink bags? after that i'm not sure you will for a good period of time.
so better buy now before everybody wakes up!

Attached: american-flag-14__00474.1498062105.1280.1280.jpg (1282x852, 247K)

i'm legit curious, did you guys put your links in a cold wallet yet? in like 2.5 months you wont be able to buy any...

what are you guys doing?

90 days? Wouldn't that put us close to the [redacted] OH SHI-[redacted]

im curious as well. in 2.5 months you wont be able to sell either

Remember remember the (redacted) of September

why would they sell and lose all their linkies, they wont be able to rebuy in.

I have a question. Why link don't go to be listed in another big crypto exchange, like Bittrex, for example?

There's a lot of shitcoins in Bittrex. Why link don't go?

link doesn't go...they must forst do research and see that they arn't listing an illegal or not comform asset.

until now chainlink didn't have a mainnet, so the token could have been labelled as a security.
now that we have mainnet it's gonna be easier to list link on coinbase for example, because the token has become an utility, thats why yu must expect a chainlink listing very soon on coinbase or any exchange that is precocious

because link isn't a shitcoin for trading. all the key players have already accumulated/will be given tokens out of circulation to facilitate corp nodes

If they cant sell them they arent worth anything. Why rebuy or hold something that cant be sold?

if by [redacted] you mean PSD2 :D then yeah

Do you hear what you're saying? Literally they're printing tokens out of thin air at will, inflation the supply and you think your coin will go up? Actually a brainlet.

Attached: 1558756200808.jpg (471x388, 14K)

lmao the fuck do you smoke? i'm talking to linkies here, or link marines people who believe in the singularity and chainlink you dumb fuck, its not because some chink exchange bans them from trading that link isnt legal in the USA you fucking retard.

link is legal in the US, it's just the chink exchange that dont let them trade meanwhile 99% of the planet can still trade it.

in 90 days they wont be able to buy or DCA, so they will have to wait, and get cucked when we moon

stay poor

11th

Ok, that's a satisfatory answer. I'm not too informed about regulation.

But I have another question. Don't you think that this situation could cause a collapse in the link price? You know, you guys from USA are going to have nowhere to trade. I can't believe that the scarcity of offer (HODL guys from USA) will be bigger than the collapse of demand (new players trading from USA).

Nigga from Brazil here.

Stay retarded

>Can print tokens at will
>More supply

”its a good thing user, you have to buy"

Jesus Christ no wonder Jow Forums has a bad reputation

Are they printing new links?

Burgerland is 99% of the planet. Burgers wont be able to buy or sell, so therefore they are better off selling than holding something at a loss that they are incapable of selling.

Forget your cainlink shilled bags. focus on doing something more useful.

350m/650m in circulation/total supply

>he is unaware and did not obtain the memo

the fuck?
NO, it's just a chink exchange that is banning the USA from alot of tokens and crypto currencies, it doesn't target link holders only. second, why would it change the minds of linkies? so that that a gook decided to ban them they will all suddenly decide to sell?

NO, in the contrary, they will hold unto their favorit coin, while waiting for it to be listed on whatever shit exchange will be available in the USA. remember we are talking about people that actually have crypto, an are cryptopilled not some nocoiners.

>gold is used as a trading currency by literally no one
>high price because of sixed volume
>fiat currency has slight interest
>wod economy goes apeshit
>humanity actually goes the moon

Yea keep thinking that anyone is gonna give a shit about your trash coins 5 years from now dumb ass. Heres some wings for sauce

Attached: JPEG_20190609_154749.jpg (4032x3024, 1.37M)

Ok, but you know that price is taking the equilibrium of offer and demand, right?

I'm don't saying that in the long term link will not be a good crypto, with a good price.

But now the thing is that we are going to see a shock in demand (no new USA guys buying at BINANCE). The offer seems to me that are going to be reduced (lot of HODL and prohibition of USA to trade), and the question is, the offer reduce will be more greater than the demand shock? This is determinant to predict link price in the short term.

And don't be angry with me. I'm not joking. Just trying to understand the things. Thanks.

wtf totally forgot about it
that can't be a coincidence
but still, what good would limiting access do for them?

Insider here. This is based on leaked information from a recent presentation that Sergey gave. He proposed to Microsoft that the main focus of Chainlink should be to provide United States crime statistics to corporations. When asked by Microsoft representatives what he meant by this, he simply winked at them and said, "You know exactly what I mean by this."
Reportedly, Microsoft is pulling out of the partnership. One spokesperson for Microsoft refused to comment on the situation when reached out to. When the Chainlink team was asked for a comment, they replied to the email with a picture of a swastika.
Needless to say, it doesn't look too good for linkies right about now.

so you think because a chink decided to ban some crypto on his exchange, people will go back to fiat?

don't make me laugh

I'm not saying that. Don't put spells in my mounth that I did not say.

I'm going to ask one more time: nowhere to the major market in the world (USA) do a easy trade of some coins are going to result in a demand shock. Price is take when demand = offer. When the demand falls, do you think the offer shock (presupposing that USA guys are going to HODL chainlink) will be at least in the same magnitude to sustain the link prices?

If you don't think that, in short term the prices are going to fall. Thanks for your attention.

terrible shitpost 0/8

very bad logic, it's not because some chink exchange decides to ba US citizens that demand will reduce, in fact the inablity for them to access the ressource makes it rarer and therefore they will buy it to a higher price.

just check what happened on bithumb with the chainlink price, it rocketed to 3$ like 3 months ago.

same shit will happen with americucks.

you're just a bear disgused as a legit guy interested in whats going on.

crypto doesn't have a country and an exchange canot decide on whether there is demand or not.

Why don't you guys can't maintain respect?

Anyway, if there is somewhere to short link, tell me. Talking with you clarified me, it made me clear that the don't link boys do not know what's going on.

We are going to lose the exchange that has 40% of link volume, and the prices are going to fall in short-term.

Thanks for your attention.

when a ressource becomes rare, the price goes up retard, not down

So your answer for my question is: the offer shock are going to be bigger than demand shock. Kiss my ass, you are only an illiterate.

this makes no sense

Dude. We’re not losing an exchange. Americans are losing access to it. ChainLink will still be trading on binance

The place we go is the place we belong. NOBODY has more right to this.