Whats up losers? ;) i just got accepted to pilot school;)

Whats up losers? ;) i just got accepted to pilot school;)

Yep thats right my job is gonna be cooler than your shitty pathetic job ;))

ill enjoy a 300k euro salary and fucking stewardesses ;)))

enjoy your lowpay 8-16 job

pathetic.

Attached: 777_3160770b.jpg (620x387, 62K)

having fun being replaced by robots in 5 years

Nope
More like 100 years

The feel when i dont have to work at all and can do whatever i want with my freetime.

Thanks sminem. Thanks biz. Thanks vidt.

Attached: 8uPWMf3m_400x400.jpg (400x400, 48K)

>ill enjoy a 300k euro salary
After only 50 years of service

Attached: 894C27D7-8E54-408F-8F0F-3ED7A3D1035E.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

20-30 yrs
Enjoy being a taxidriver of the sky

Who wants to start a stable family anyway and spend time with your children?

>300k euros
Doubt.
Starting is like 36k euros bro
And that's if your lucky enough to get a job doing airliners

Have fun catching every disease in the book, literally pay rent while you're away 90% of the time and get cancer from the radiation in high atmosphere.

But im a NEET user. No job can compared to getting free money

Wrong

Nope wrong
90-100 years

>thinking you get 300k a year
>actual starting salary 30k
>actual salary after 20 years 60k
>actual salary compares to mid level manager at basic corp

Have fun getting your healthy dose of cosmic radiation every time you fly

glorified bus driver, enjoy it before it gets fully automated
im sure you love aids

Wrong
Why do many senior captains on lufthansas a380 earn 300k then?

You don't know anything about aviation

>he's bragging that he might get to fuck a flight attendant in 2019

Um, user...

U cant get aids by flying dumb

>euro
Can you make this thread again and use real money next time ?

Havent answered the question

Do u really expect to earn $25k/month from the start?

they dont u fucking sub 10-IQ subhuman

Sorry hon
The dollar sucks

Attached: Screenshot_20190616_125020_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 810K)

lmao where did you pull that figure? you're dreaming

Nice larp OP
Airlines are not stupid enough to employ arrogant, egotistical nutcases like yourself. You will have to pass a psychological test which you will ultimately fail as you come across as an illiterate brainlet with a mental age of about 8.

>inb4 flying for ryanair because recession hits and no one is hiring pilots.
>inb4 drinking cheap vodka from the minibar in a random eastern european 2 star hotel
>inb4 getting arrested for flying drunk
>inb4 necking yourslef in prison

They are exposed to cancer because their circadians rythms are completely fucked. Way more fucked than a NEET who go to sleep at 6 am and wake up at 4pm.

Nope
Thet sleep much

>300k euro salary
Lmao you are in for a rude awakening. You have at least 10 years before you are captain of an airliner, and even then you will not even make half of that (including overtime and per diem).

Oh you're a total retard, you aren't even going to pass flight school. Pilots are dumb but not dumb in this way. You will get nowhere fast in aviation being a belligerent tard.

Enjoy wasting the next couple years of your life.

Nope
Kys

fucking kek, where do I start?

- been there, done that job, crypto = no longer need to work
- you are the pathetic one bragging about being a wagecuck
- aviation life isn't all that rosy, you will find out
- you sound like you will struggle becoming qualified, instructors do not like arrogance
- even more so instructors when you do your rating
- a380....ahahahahaha you will be on a regional school bus for many years (if not forever)
- airline will be taking $ from your wage to recover training costs
- quality of life for pilots continually degraded

25k a month... yeah right

Attached: BC832956-964D-47D3-8116-A420BB1DAF0F.jpg (1200x794, 126K)

Being a pilot these days fucking sucks. Expect your schedule to be pushed right to the legal limit so that you spend the rest of your life sat on your ass in a crammed cockpit. If you get employed by a national carrier rather than a budget airline from day one, I'll eat my hat too.

If you're being genuine, user, then I'd be making serious plans as to you're gonna pay back that 100,000 dollar + debt

It's not the amount of sleep, it's the fact that for them, it's day/night/day/night, they have to wake up in the middle of the night when their brain doesn't even know what part of the day it is. Add to this the the frequent jet lag, and it's a recipe for disaster. Health problems are not guaranteed, but it's a real risk. Especially when you are getting older.

Protip: if everything thinks your job is cool and exciting, it's either impossibly competitive or pays like shit. Sounds like piloting is a bit of both.

Attached: 1537787517704.jpg (1791x1062, 517K)

Nooe wrong

Billshit,

a friend of mine work at KLM, and they pay the most in europe and earns 180.000euro 205.000usd

have fun getting cancer due to radiation exposure

Got proof?

> being a pilot in usa, the most pajeetish position in the western world
Ok

>t. Zoomed with zero conception of technological time.
In my short life I’ve seen the following developed:
>the internet
>cellular phones
>smartphones
>flat screen tvs
>electric powered vehicles
>self driving cars
>self piloted drones
>a billion more insane things that were only in movies before
Think about the technology which goes into making these things real. We ALREADY have the technology to automate flight. It will be far, far safer and cheaper for companies than a human pilot. The only road block is legislation. For that, 5 years is too soon... but 100? HahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaHhahaHAHAHAHAHhahahahah.

I’ll give your field 10-20 years. Probably 15-20 will be more likely. Still enough time for you to fuck plenty of stewardesses and do a bunch of coke, but you should learn another skill while you’re doing it so you don’t wind up 40 with nothing to fall back on.

Ill just start my own airline if that happens

>Enjoy being a taxidriver of the sky
You meant bus driver..

So how does one get into the A380?

Hope you'll enjoy a 30k salary for the first 10 years enough to make it. While you're working just to pay off debt, I'll watch my LINK stack grow to be more than your lifetime income.

Btw, you're displaying multiple hazardous attitudes. Unless you're putting on an act, you might want to rethink your decisions.

>Yep thats right my job is gonna be cooler than your shitty pathetic job

When I am bored / need a bit of a break at my desk I can getup and walk around.

Enjoy the greatly increased cancer risk

Nope

Save as much as you can for the remaining 10 years your profession has before getting fully automated. Sorry to burst your bubble, op

Wrong

With what? You’d need billions. Nobody is going to invest in your airline just because you were a pilot, especially not when you’re the type of brainlet who lacks foresight in your own industry. How are you going to sell people on investing in you?

>Heh. I thought it’d be another 80 years but I guess I was wrong. Anyway, I need a job I figure I’ll just start my own airline, can you give me $20,000,000,000? As you can see, I am a pilot so I have all the necessary qualifications to run a fully automated airline business.

Kys
You know u can lease planes? Dont need so much start capital

While you're correct, I can tell you're young and delusional.

ahaha oh nononono.
Just imagine sacrificing your precious time in the age of 20-30 to learn a job where conditions are constantly dropping since ten years and you'll probably be replaced or fired in the near future.
Literally gold content here

Attached: 1543702749346.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

Jew banker says: lets lease 3 airlines to this random guy I dont and does not have connections to my fellow jew bros. Ok dude, good luck with that.

Get a life fag

You really could just not work
Buy unibright user's

Attached: Allah_is_Gay.jpg (960x720, 147K)

>ill enjoy a 300k euro salary

Attached: 1556235916802.jpg (707x540, 36K)

> pilot is literally a better busdriver
I'll enjoy when you fly me to my next vacation

OP will be fine. If he loses his job, he'll just lease some planes and start an airline. Watch out Delta, here comes oHx3Xlxm!

You don't start out working for lufthansa fresh out of pilot school you fucking retard. You need like thousands of flight hours before they'll even consider you. At best you'll be lucky to get a job at a budget airline like Spirit

lol i had fun scrolling through this thread to see that op's only rebuttal to his inevitable salary/dying job field has been "nope" and the occasional "kys"
lol

Wrong. See OP's safe, reasonable plan for a fallback career here You might as well short United Airlines right now.

lol

Make fun all you want
But running a airline is not as hard as you think

It's not hard to run it. The hard part is making it profitable.

>i just got accepted to pilot school;)
Is like saying you got accepted for driving lessons.
I paid for my gf to get a flying lesson for her birthday. She's more of a pilot than you are right now OP.

Also do you pay attention to the news OP, the vast majority of commercial pilots are paid dogshit and are pretty unhappy about it, especially newer ones. Should you pass you're not going to get the six-figure pay packets that airlines have traditionally paid their employees and only continue do to so because they can't reduce the pay of someone hired on that basis.
Additionally, consider taxi drivers don't have much job security with automation on the horizon, if you're lucky governments will legally mandate a backup pilot in the cockpit who is expected to wiggle a joystick every few minutes to prove he's awake.
Good luck to you with the lessons, but I think you would have gotten a lot more positive feedback if you'd hadn't been a self-assured prick.

Well you just got accepted to pilot school ;) so clearly you know all the nuances of the airline industry, and are qualified to assess the difficulty of starting one from scratch. I wish you the best of luck running Dunning Kruger Airlines.

Cope seething

Have sex

The golden days of aviation are long over

>Very low pay considering the shortage of commercial pilots, many of which have to get second jobs to pay their bills.

>Weird hours

>Flight attendants are no better looking than every day people + gay dudes doing it now

The only benefit is free travel every once in a while to another country.

Attached: GetImage.jpg (744x600, 280K)

Cringe

Wrong

You realize that planes already fly themselves 99% of the time they’re in the air right? Being a pilot in 2019 means doing data entry in the flight computer and turning a few knobs. The only reason pilots haven’t been replaced yet is because they have powerful unions fighting against it.

We have had the technology to replace pilots since the 70s, but we can't for safety and legal reasons.

Not true

Whats up losers? ;) i just got accepted to bus driver school;)

Yep thats right my job is gonna be cooler than your shitty pathetic job ;))

ill enjoy a 300k euro salary and fucking meter maids ;)))

enjoy your lowpay 8-16 job

pathetic.

Attached: LT_471_(LTZ_1471)_Arriva_London_New_Routemaster_(19522859218)[1].jpg (3840x2560, 2.57M)

Kek no you fucking won't. There are so many fucking people studying to be a pilot the market is completely fucked. Good luck finding a job.

>dead by terrorism on the first assignment
good luck, pajeet

What is a meter maid?

Killed me

its a parking enforcement officer of the law

a much more prestigious lay than some sky waitress

Meter maids are disgusting aids filled sluts

Flight attendants are beautiful clean girls

Im a pilot in an irrelevant euro air force. 3 years after graduation, 20% of my class has left to work for civilian airlines. Most work for a smallish charter company. The rest are still taking their exams and shit. The one guy that went to do ATC work seems to be doing the best.

I have a single concrete number regarding aviation:

>$36/hour
>for an instruments-licensed private pilot instructor
>intermittent work
>not sure if he gives a cut to the guy who owns the business