Forgot to turn on my VPN before clicking my Bitmex bookmark

>forgot to turn on my VPN before clicking my Bitmex bookmark

Attached: SxJXeTT.png (680x680, 339K)

>amerifag problems

IMAGINE being american and thinking you're free just because tyrone has the right to shoot you in a walmart

Attached: 200.gif (341x200, 204K)

Is there a way to VPN just for 1 site, in-browser? I hate starting up my VPN because the rest of my internet slows down to third-world speeds

Doesn't brave do VPN?

You forgot our freedumb to go bankrupt from the resulting medical bills.

You jealous Europoor? I bet you are

>Land of the """"""free""""""""

Maybe use a virtual machine

I'm european. I'm don't have medical ínsurance.

>Get toothache one day
>Call dentist
>He is required to treat me as acute toothache is a medical emergency
>Don't have to pay as emergencies are covered by the state for non-insured people

IMAGINE being american

>Go in for toothache
>Dentist is literally doing 5 patients at the same time
Fucking hospitals in Amsterdam are awful. I hope yours are better.

use the opera browser, comes with free vpn. I use opera for bitmex

>10 years later
>all the dentists who came up in any semblance of a logical and good system have retired
>current dentists extremely overworked, credentials systematically lowered to enable more dentists
>this happens everywhere on a society wide scale

>imagine beign a yeuropoor who parasitise the welfare system
I hope you die, parasite.
t. European

The best healthcare system in Europe is the Swiss one. All the other are designed to extract wealth from responsible citizens to cure irresponsible ones.

SEC come out OP we know you’re in there!

Attached: BA1B8130-B517-4FB7-A212-F55823FDE1EF.jpg (400x282, 22K)

imagine being jealous about your society not letting you suffer

hahahaha americans. Please scan your passport and call this number in india for phone verification

The times will come. Then you will be on your own. Die already poorfag parasites.

how retarded are you? being american has benefits like freedom and welfare, especially if you are a minority.

so the worst thing to happen to me is to be like you. Sounds pretty shit desu

>being proud of being a leech
What a poorfag education you get. I bet you regularly steal.

>What a poorfag education you get
You mean that free university degree? Yeah that's pretty good too. I can emmigrate to the US and be $200k ahead of my peers because I didn't get financially raped.

Pretty comfy desu

Why are always the iberian gypsies the worst... I wonder...

Don't be jealous user. You can always get shot still

Attached: america.jpg (773x752, 101K)

>free
If that's the level of the universities, I am not surprised you didn't already emigrated.

>you didn't already emigrated
I see you too attended school for the first two years of your life

Your posts don't even make sense. No wonder Europe is so disgenic. It's keeping alive low tier humans like you.

prime-xbt.io doesn't require vpn for amerifats

i use nord vpn. they have an internet killswitch feature to prevent ip leaks.

don't you have to go to war user?

Attached: 1503128518428.jpg (480x473, 55K)

Remarking an involuntary error. Wow! The only thing an uneducated poorfag can do considering he's barely literated. Go back pickpocketing tourists Fernando.

I am European dumbfuck, and I have to live in a continent infested by niggers like you.

>The only thing an uneducated poorfag can do considering he's barely literated
whoa dude no reason to be so harsh to yourself. Remember if you push yourself into mental disorder that will set you back hundreds of thousands of dollars :(

Attached: hue.gif (400x201, 1.89M)

So do you lose access to your funds or are you able to transfer them out? What happens? Also what VPNs do you recommend? I need one to trade on binance in September.

How do you get around using a U.S. telephone number for 2FA?

Cope harder. I have a degree, which I financed myself (I don't want to be a weight for my parents and society), I have a job (175k yearly), and I have a tust fund (I'll be ok until I die). Go back to help your mother sell his (HIS) body to sustain a NEET like you. What a shame!

are you triggered? Isn't that what they say in america when their oversized children throw a fit? Please don't start a protest

Did you even read ? I am from Europe.

I never said anything to the contrary. Pretty poor reading skills for someone claiming to have a degree. Let me guess. Romania? Or Montenegro? Moldova. It has to be Moldova

>Isn't that what they say in america when their oversized children throw a fit?
Why should I know a saying from the US?

Sorry for assuming you knew anything

ITT: third worldshits crying about the chad bully that picked on them and fucked their stacies

Attached: 1554487521126.jpg (960x919, 957K)

use browsec. free version lets you use the vpn for a specific site only. paid version you can add more sites.

Sorry, my tea time is ended. I have to go back to my duties if I want to upgrade my job. Bye-bye!

Attached: SaltyFernando.jpg (1066x1635, 983K)

This is why it's best to keep burgers contained.

RIP

Topkek! Good-tier overall shitposting user. I heartily hope you'll get your license.