Buy the dip

listing on new exchanges soon

Attached: 1547804890195.png (500x435, 171K)

> Same moron keeps on shilling this dead and already dumped pnd shitcoin over and over
kys Gilles

> Please ignore him and report this thread as spam

its DELISTING on the top 2 exchanges very soon, you moron. Feel sad for all the bagholders of RLC. Better to cut losses than become a fucking mental bagholder meme though.

fuck off Gilles

There's no confirmation of it delisting from Binance, also Gilles has confirmed working on getting it back on murican exchanges.

Attached: Gilles-Fedak.jpg (225x225, 6K)

buying the dip my dude. just wish i had more btc instead of fiat cause it has been maintaining the 40c price point really well but you're getting fewer sats on the dollar

Audible kek just give it up

Give what up? Are you a retard? Buy high sell low? LINK will get delisted before RLC because LINK is 65% centralized. At least I can exchange my RLC for computations, what can you do with your shitbags of LINK?
I'm buying very cautiously. A big reason is because of that whale who put up a 1000btc buy wall the other day.

riiiight so your hanging on the to the hope that it might, might not do what they basically already have confirmed.

> Gilles here. We are announcing that we are going to announce an exchange announcement
> Its yobit sirs, buy RLC, very good, very cheap!

Meanwhile LINK was never listed on bittrex. Says a lot.

literally the next LINK price wise

oracle is a side project for them

just look up the team's background, these guys worked on distributed computing before 20 years before the bitcoin wp

Yup. It says that bittrex has become irrelevant and not worth bothering about. Just like RLC

Nope, it says that bittrex is unwilling to list anything that looks like a security. LINK is more likely to be a security than RLC.

> Same moron keeps on shilling this dead shitcoin after the devs dumped on investors stealing money from them and Gilles wasted all the stolen goods in big trannie cocks
neck yourself Gilles

> Please ignore him and report this thread as spam

>same moron bumping every RLC thread on biz

> same moron remembering people you steal money from people and this is a fraud
neck yourself gilles the cocksucker

>same moron posting in rlc threads that never gets off biz
get a life nerd

"a life" is not paying trannies to blast your french ass with stolen money, gilles
Please neck yourself in streaming, probably you've already AIDS

say didn't ghilles get his face wrecked yet?
some pink user requested his address and some other user delivered so i wonder if something actually happened

reported to the FBI

idk, he has to be very careful, since the number of people hating his french ass is growing.
And the one stabbing him has to be careful too, because Gilles has Aids