RLC makes LINK obsolete with a sideproject oracle

RLC makes LINK obsolete with a sideproject oracle.
LINK is also a security.

Attached: 1558032708514.jpg (576x768, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

software.intel.com/en-us/articles/can-a-blockchain-controlled-robot-change-the-future
youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link is a slowly building house of cards, which is barely functional, but with a cult around the project that should be anything but encouraging.
While iExec is moving fast, on many points essential to the blockchain but also to real business (Sidechain, Oracle, Data renting, AI and more).

Attached: only idiots dont own RLC.png (512x512, 292K)

you should probably let google know they fucked up then no?

shut the fuck up faggot and stop spamming threads. No one is buying your dumped vaporware coin, doesn't matter how many threads per day you make.

> keeps on shilling this dead and already dumped pnd shitcoin over and over
> is french
> loves tranny cocks
> has aids

kys Gilles

> Please ignore him and report this thread as spam

Get out of this board Gilles, your desperation is showing

Attached: 1557947492522.png (1080x1920, 232K)

It's easy to spot the chainshit fanatics

Attached: 1554442198097.gif (400x226, 768K)

>iExec is ahead
so it's just a coincidence LINK doubled and RLC imploded since that post

Oh wow, some other pathetic copypasta claiming that intel is working with RLC.
Sadly there's not a single intel post mentioning RLC.

And i believe we passed that point, a lot, after the ROBBERY of V3.
You stole just too much money, and people noticed that.
Hope you burn in your fucking office with that mongoloid chinese, gilles

LINK has a bunch of autistic 12 year olds spamming the internet about 1000$ eoy based on thin air and RLC has 2 posts on biz a week from me and 3 other random guys that believe in the project...

just give it up Gilles
you lost

There's no real competition between Link and RLC, you made up to draw attention on your useless shitcoin.

At first some linkie morons could have trusted you, but in the end you stole their money

Now important exchanges are delisting you, you're done.
No one will pay your trannies anymore Gilles

lmao there are 3 threads right now nigger, and its literally just 1 guy spamming them, which is you gilles

>There's no real competition between Link and RLC
RLC making a decentralized oracle as a sideproject isn't competition? lol?

No, there's no competition because no one cares about your fucking scamcoin.
You made up this fake flame because Link is very popular here, it was a marketing technique

In the end you're just a scammer and a liar gilles, and you've AIDS.

>covers ears
>screams LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU/
Yes im sure that works in the technology world.

Gilles you've aids, i'm sorry

>investing in a crypto with the ugliest logo in the cryptoverse
That alone can repel normies. Good luck with your bags though

It'd be really funny if you were the whale that put up a 1000 BTC buy wall the other day. You seem to have something for RLC threads and it's hilarious.

Aids, gilles.
You were not supposed to swallow all that cum

Please have children.

Children can't be made by ANUS, GILLES
Stop taking all that sperm, it's not a matter of how much you've been pistoned by paid niggers, your anus can't deliver babies

please have sex

Please have children.

AIDS

CHILDREN

You steal money gilles, you're a fraud

HAVE CHILDREN

> Frenchs have aids
> RLC is a fraud
> Gilles takes huge cocks in his ass

Attached: mcr2.jpg (628x689, 71K)

are you that retarded dutch guy with the cowboy head?? It was very cringy.
Look, iexec is finished. It might have better tech, but it doesn't have the network. Don't you see? chainlink is all about networking. They can't compete because their marketing sucks.

RLC BTFO's LINK

software.intel.com/en-us/articles/can-a-blockchain-controlled-robot-change-the-future
>Intel is working with blockchain developers such as iExec to develop a common way to connect blockchains to compute resources, including the servers that are typically used to connect IoT sensors.
get fucked linkie

>10 posts in this thread
>even more posts in the other RLC thread
do you literally not have anything else to do?

No one is mentioning RLC, rlc is the scam with which iExec is stealing money from people, dumping imaginary coins on poor dumbasses

> gilles is freaking out and reported macron picture i posted for "racism"
Omg you're a loser, and you have aids

Could be that retard for sure. Spamming telegram all day about how iexec has better tech, makes retarded videos and literally buys in at the top of the pre-V3 pump. Now he's on here trying to shill his heavy bags. LOL.

Attached: 1560545494330.jpg (574x574, 73K)

> B-b-uy RLC guys, best tech. I'm literally 29 yo basement dweller living at my parents and don't have any computer science background, but trust me, its the best tech hur durr.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-16 at 23.18.44.png (772x688, 643K)

>meanwhile, LINK holders be like
youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4

Gilles why you're not taking big hot creamy black tranny cocks with the money you've stolen with v3 dump?
You burned them all yet?

You can still call your mongoloid chinese colleague, he has not a big dick but you can have fun together.

Attached: glRlc.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

You can look at the RLC distribution that the iExec team has, the coins are all in wallets brah. There are whales out there with hundreds of thousands of RLC, they control the price.

No one has this shitcoin, devs are so retarded that thinked they could get away with regular dumps to make money for free.
This time the scam game didn't go well and the token is litterally collapsing

And you're one of them, since you're so desperate to keep 2 post alive at once in a lame attempt to raise some interest in this dead dogshit.

i'm glad that a couple of nobodies who haven't finished any of their projects and keep pivoting are telling us that multiple professors from Cornell have their approach wrong...

delusional cope

>delusion to trust Cornell professors over a couple of nobodies
lol hope your arms are strong for those bags.

>a couple of nobodies
massive cope

i think you have it reverse, link makes RLC obsolete.

>still believing google partnered with chainlink
the state of biztardation for you

Congrats on saying nothing with so many words

Read it again...or stay ignorant.
How does something that got BTFO by a sideproject of a coin with infinite more use cases make that coin obsolete, KEK!

> Before v3 OP was shilling this scamcoin with continuous threads.
> The scheme was always the same, there was him arguing with himself using different Ips just to keep the thread up and paste useless copypasta tech shit
> V3 arrived and devs dumped the dogshit, the shitcoin lost more than 50% of its previous value
> Now OP (Gilles Fedak) keeps on shilling the dogshit in the same way, in trying to beg for some other moron's money

I can't believe you're so alone and retarded Gilles.

buy high sell low retard

Reminder to never buy a coin if there are any pics of any member of the team posing with their arms folded.

Attached: images(2).jpg (300x168, 11K)

You will get justed hard

Attached: images(3).jpg (277x182, 11K)

If you bought TRX when I did you could've made a 50x and i bought the top before it took off.
Sociopathic shit doesn't work.

>16 replies
Is this the new 12D chess fud?

>19 posters

nice 6D shilling of Link and fudding of RLC

> 19 posters
> 18 fake IPs
> Gilles fedak answering to himself alone in his pathetic delusion caused by AIDS
Yes, i'm one of the fake IPs

Unfortunately its not 2017 anymore so all of the Asian crossed arm coins including RLC are finished.

This is the correct thread.
RLC will be the true ethrum killer and also king of coinmarketcap 2019
Do you not think that the RLC team has not been working hard? Guess what? It has.
And always remember, as the smart men says:
Get in RLC!!
Be your money in free!!

If you have a little 5k bag and RLC gets to LINK current marketcap you have like 40,000 dollars

By those metrics IEXEC is also a security you fucktard

holy shit ANOTHER company talking shit about chainlink's tech. I wonder what they think of eachother's tech.

rlc literally makes your money obsolete

Attached: rlc.jpg (1108x685, 142K)

> Pajeets are back

Nope. RLC is a commodity.

i think you misunderstood my post, what i meant was that if you put money in RLC, then your money is gone; thus making your money obsolete

yes...yes.. exactly ...
>quietly buys more

>nice COPE
rlc just hit rock bottom ATL.
LMAO a literal shitcoin with PND.

hahahahhahahha COPE

also 24h volume is... hAhahhahahahhaha 50 BTC

Gilles stop please

Then this is the time to buy you stupid

Attached: qvqvfrq.png (789x594, 504K)

Buy strong coins, not pajeet shilled tokens like RLC that even in the 2017 bullrun barelly moved.

They are building something the people will actually use unlike your moonboi fuctokens

Are these the guys constantly making iexec threads here?