MY FUCKING ROOMMATE KEEPS TAKING ALL MY FUCKING CHEESE OUT OF THE FRIDGE AND EATING IT EVEN THOUGH I PAID FOR IT WHAT...

MY FUCKING ROOMMATE KEEPS TAKING ALL MY FUCKING CHEESE OUT OF THE FRIDGE AND EATING IT EVEN THOUGH I PAID FOR IT WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I BEAT HIS ASS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1556670412029.jpg (311x362, 30K)

Suck his dick that'll show him

First imply that if you found out that someone ate your food from the fridge, you'd beat his ass. If he continues, beat his ass or just show that you will not take shit from anyone.

shart in the cheese

Yeah haha imagine if they got into a fight and he ended up sucking his dick LOL haha

K E K

E

K
confront him you cuck.

Beat the shit out of him

Kiss hin out of nowhere to test him

lol that would be funny

ahaha

Keep the cheese under your sweaty balls for one night and let him enjoy the taste

Shit in the fridge

>Canada problems

Paint a house brick yellow and put that in the fridge

Buy always raw stuff that must be cooked, problem solved.
Raw potatoes, flour, sugar, eggs and shit.
Not only is it cheaper to begin with, parasites tend to also be lazy useless cattle and so your roommate won't touch your stuff.

Buy a new cheese, fill it with rat poisen or something and wait

lock your cheese down fuckshit. put chains on it with lock

How the fuck does he buy raw cheese

Look at this nigga ain‘t ever cook his own cheese before BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Ice Poseidon eats big blocks of cheese like its candy.

suck his dick

How/why do you know this?

flush his most expensive food down the toilet regularly when he's not at home and when he asks you about it, say you ate it because you were hungry and you couldn't find your cheese

based skeleton of eternal metabolism

start buying lasagna in it and see if it takes. If it does, buy a one week supply and cum in each and every one. Then tell him that not even your gf ever swallowed your load

Walk up to him and say "dude stop eating my fucking cheese bro"

i love this site

Rub your dick on the cheese and then when you see him tell him you ate my dick cheese

don't shower for a couple weeks buy new cheese and then scrape the filth and dead skin off your junk and put it on the cheese

This

that's gay