Just moved to university (I fell for the community college->university meme). Holy shit...

Just moved to university (I fell for the community college->university meme). Holy shit, the amount of quality brappers is insane. When I was at CC, everyone there was a single mom just trying to get into a healthcare field.

>tfw all these brappers is going to make me feel sad

Attached: ad003fb4a9173212e2a27d3f44f83ffe.jpg (564x694, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

braappp.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they should. when you see one remind yourself that chad is smashing that every night while you're in room all alone browsing this shithole

have sex incel

please have sex

I unironically think you should monetize those brappers.
I've wanted someone to send me some BRAPCOIN because I have idea of using agents like you to hire BRAP models and we film them BRAPPING up a storm. Imagine how fun:
>go to braappp.com
>Scrambed 1980's tv playing
>"Insert Brap Coin Here ---->"
>put 50 BRAPS
instant HD BRAPS start playing.

Are you with me?

I'm 6'3". Think I can become chad in 2 months if I work really hard?

no because you will always have the incel mindset

yep. you can. the thing is these roasties are not wife material they are all literally whoring themselves out.

u of a fucking sucks and you get sick of the hot white girls fast
>former u of a student

have total faith fren. they will be showing you their brappers by christmas.

This is true.

Doesn't matter. The plan is to monetize braps. If I can harness the energy of a brapper, I could pimp their braps out on instagram.

I hope so, because I can't make my peepee soft.

>mfw I will never smash a hottie like this no matter how much money I have, and it makes me sad

Attached: 5EEBBEC2-FE3F-44C3-9446-729C7E7BFF4B.png (1375x718, 552K)

Yup.

Went to CC for 3 years after high school. Did not get laid once. Received a BJ from some nympho in my professor's chair, but that was a freak accident. Received my AA, fucked around with shit jobs for a few years.

Enrolled at uni in Boston last year @ age 24. 6'5 and Jow Forums with a bit of autism. Hundreds of matches on Tinder. New piece of ass every week for both semesters. Literally just hoping LINK keeps mooning so I can go be a degenerate again for another year there. After being deprived of brappers for so long, a high class liberal city is heaven to me now.

Yeah, because when you make it, you'll be a 30 y/o boomer who will just look creepy.

Same situation. I transfer in the fall cant wait to get up in that uni gym. we have a massive one with cool shit

The best part is that my town is such a rural shithole, and I'm such an autistic fuck, that last year I was literally paying middle aged women with refrigerator bodies hundreds of dollars for sex. Now I have hot 18 y/os hitting me up regularly

girls give braps to rich old men all the time senpai - worrying if she enjoys it or not is a little beta

hit the gym consistently if you don't already. being Jow Forums makes the whole charade easier

You get sick of the girls there when you realize they're all sluts with no aspirations in life. Made me appreciate asian waifus after leaving that shithole

welcome to a first class seat to the 10% theory, remember that the robots were always right no matter how wrong you want them to be

Attached: 1560682299565.jpg (3268x553, 328K)

Is it possible to get girls with nice brappers if you are 5’7 and trying to get In shape

I'm sure you can do it. I've met plenty of manlets who get laid constantly. It helps that they use drugs/alcohol to influence the fems.

All things being equal, the taller man generally wins. All things are never equal. One of the biggest slayers in high school was a 5'6 confident jacked guy, around 7 facially, fucking 8/10, even 5'11 girls

Thats me . Manlet . I prefer " Pussy monster " confidence is everything.

Attached: 20170413_232126.png (438x856, 693K)

>that image
>literally describing the raise of clergy in any given society

CC pussy > robbed pussy school

>asian waifus

Attached: 1559919085226.jpg (179x170, 10K)

go to big parties. talk to girls. drink. don't obsess over any one girl.
>invite them back to your place
they are waiting for this
>smile, be flirty
they will not suggest fucking, you do that by
>inviting them back to your place
or
>hey let's go somewhere
"where user"
>just somewhere else for a while
then confidently take them somewhere and make out... you can fuck college girls user.
DO it tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! find a fucking party and go there, take some wingman dude who isn't a total drooling douche and find some hotties to fuck

wrong. If he had that mindset he wouldn't imagine "working real hard".

Absofuckinglutely. DESU just caring enough to do shit like focus on your diet or working out etc. will net you mad bitches in college. Anyone telling you anything else is a pathetic broken person long before whatever physical or social issues they blame for their loneliness.

Reddit PPL, 6 days a week
1g protein per lb bodyweight per day
100-200 calorie surplus over your TDEE

Use MyFitnessPal app and a digital kitchen scale (worth like $3) to monitor your calorie and protein intake.

Also might want to look into juice.
Learn from Jow Forumssteroids

Go to a dentist, get all your teeth fixed.
Go to a dermatologist, get everything on your face fixed (open pores, acne, facial scars/marks etc)
Always shave clean. Girls prefer neat guys over "manly beards".
Google the type of clothes Chads wear. Overhaul your wardrobe, even your shoes.
Women ALWAYS look at your shoes.
Get a stylish haircut. Google it.
Browse women's forums and find out what their favorite perfume is on men. Don't overdo it though.
ALWAYS smell nice. Take a bath, brush your teeth, use mouthwash all the time.
Women I've heard when talking about guys that make them horny say "he smells nice" more often than "he looks nice".

Don't be a beta male. PUA tricks are a meme, but some of the things they talk about make sense, most specifically, women shit testing men all the time. Never let a woman turn you into a beta orbiter.