What would you do with a trillion dollars? Let's get creative

What would you do with a trillion dollars? Let's get creative.

Attached: money-world-360x240.jpg (360x240, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

refer.amex.us/KYLEMSqbc?xl=cp15
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Genetically engineer a race of loli catgirls to replace human women.

wipe is Israel off the map

Put it all on black

Become Hitler 2.0 and secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

If I had a trillion dollars I could spend 10 million dollars every day for the rest of my life

Buy Jow Forums and shut it down

wipe isreal off the map

africa too

Picture pretty much related

Attached: Cobra_GI_Joe.jpg (1200x680, 76K)

Finance a crused against kikes

Bring back slavery, and wipe all trannies

throw funding at this man and have the best ones imported to my private island estate

That's not enough.

Buy all major food companies and stop selling Ultra-processed shit.

Give every homeless veteran a home, a service dog, and a service whore trained to take the knot.

Two chicks at the same time

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x700, 51K)

Buy island outside of shitty areas (hurricanes, third world etc.). Build a castle on it. Declare myself and independant nation island. Everyone on island must live in serf huts I provided outside of the castle. Must use crypto for payments. Upcharge everything for serfs. Tax living. Make it very hard for people to leave. Dungeon full of Brappers and a mighty Brap barn. It’s a very simple dream really.

Also I only hodl 1k link so if any whales have relatively the same vision and need someone to manage the Brap barn please let me know.

If anyone wants to snag a quick $300:

refer.amex.us/KYLEMSqbc?xl=cp15

Attached: cool.jpg (1500x1126, 51K)

Start my own private army where I'll only hire jews. First they're going to be happy because they're self-entitled pieces of shit and confirmation bias will do the rest until they believe that they've been chosen for being the most powerful people on Earth. Then, as soon as I start seeing the smiles on their faces, I'll send them to Iraq and Afghanistan to #DieForGabriel

Two chicks at the same time.

I’d suck one trillion dicks paying $1 per dick

Testing, ignore.

Attached: 1559062914324.png (685x4103, 747K)

6% cashback is really good for a card for povertyfags with poor credit.

I would buy up land in a third world country and give empire a try. But before that take a trip to space and a month long orgy with 20 sex slaves. I would keep them around to give blowjobs on demand.

the only acceptable answer

Buy AMD

Attached: 20190616_185304.jpg (1024x688, 237K)

Total Non-White Extinction (Japanese can live), no prisoners, no slaves, I'd completely erase their history so nobody is subjected to them. Half breeds and racemixers also get the axe.

Attached: ben-garrison-choke-strangle-jew-throat-neck-arm-grip-death-twist-1.jpg (837x1000, 656K)

Excavate Atlantis.

Attached: google-maps-street-view-richat-1249025[1].jpg (590x356, 31K)

Fund the 4th reich. It will be a defensive war this time to start. When whites leave to start their own country the kikes will have their nigger slaves attack us to keep us from leaving. With this casus belli the final extermination of the inbred pedokike tribe can commence.

Attached: 1559954104692.jpg (236x357, 16K)