So just 1 more day until the big day. We will either be very rich or very bankrupted...

So just 1 more day until the big day. We will either be very rich or very bankrupted. If craig has to show those addresses it basically proves he's satoshi or at the very least proves he holds the genesis key wich is basically the same thing. hope it works out well for us.

Attached: scamvision.png (398x398, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.217.0.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._Beatty_Chadwick
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can u fill me in? which day and what does csw have to do?

it's been moved to the 28th now

source? i thought it was the 18th.

source or stfu

Google "courtlistener kleiman wright", everything is in there:

PAPERLESS ORDER. The Court previously deferred ruling on Plaintiffs' request to reopen Dr. Wright's deposition 173 . Pursuant to the rulings rendered from the bench during the 6/11/19 hearing, the Court will preside over a second deposition of Dr. Wright on June 28, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in the federal courthouse in West Palm Beach. Signed by Magistrate Judge Bruce E. Reinhart on 6/14/2019. (hk02) (Entered: 06/14/2019)

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.217.0.pdf

He's already won.

Attached: 1560728762275.jpg (980x520, 182K)

It still says he must provide addresses by tomorrow, the deposition is to answer the charges of contempt I believe. Either way judge is a cunt and has shown ignorance of the technology of the case.

>Dr. Wright shall appear in person before the undersigned at the Paul G. Rogers Federal
Building, 701 Clematis Street, West Palm Beach, Florida, on June 28, 2019 at 9:00
a.m. to show cause why the undersigned should not certify the facts recited above to
the Hon. Beth Bloom and order Dr. Wright to appear before Judge Bloom to show
cause why he should not be adjudged in civil and/or criminal contempt by reason of
these facts. 28 U.S.C. § 636(e)(6)(B) (2019). 3. At the June 28, 2019, hearing, the Court also will determine whether, independently,
sanctions short of contempt should be imposed under Fed. R. Civ. P. 37 for Dr.
Wright’s failure to comply with the Court’s March 14, 2019, Order

Still has to show the addresses though and mediation is still scheduled for Tuesday to appear as far as I know.

Attached: corns.jpg (840x693, 112K)

don't they even keep you shills in the loop when Boss is being jailed now ? oh dear
>#1. On or before June 17, 2019, Dr. Wright shall produce a complete list of all bitcoin he mined prior to December 31, 2013
NOTE: this is ALL Bitcoin mined, not just those claimed as forming part of cregs imaginary 'Tulip Trust'
>#2. creg shall appear personally in Florida on June 28, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. and explain why he should not be charged with contempt, having failed to fulfill previous Court Orders
tldr, he will add another contempt charge for failing to fulfill the first order Monday 17th (Bitcoin addresses, all of) AND actually be done with contempt on the 28th, whether he shows up or not

Attached: 28th.png (1000x1044, 476K)

>buys at $240 when the pump has obviously stopped after going 100% in a day
>proceeds to posting financially ruined memes on Jow Forums forthwith

Attached: gbabvaeb.jpg (1420x724, 80K)

So, nothing was "moved". That's just when the Show Cause hearing will be held, which is technically a bigger day than tomorrow, provided he doesn't provide the keys...

We already know he won't provide the keys though.

he doesn't need to provide 'keys', never has. JUST a list of ALL bitcoin mined, up to 2013

This

Attached: 75BCE03C-B665-488F-BC62-5B7D13E9D07B.jpg (658x483, 242K)

sounds like he'll say "my attorneys told me that public keys would suffice" or "the private keys are in an irrevocable trust so i can't access them without a court order allowing premature termination of the trust"

>Either way judge is a cunt
why is 'the Judge a cunt' ? hes been fucking miraculously competent (and even fair and patient) thus far. Read the last transcript of the 'wheres these fucking Trust lists then?' session. creg has literally left his lawyers up shit creek without a paddle - fuck all they can do, and the Judge has to put an end to this Bullshit, somehow. Hes been ENTIRELY competent, which was admittedly not good news for that bullshitting fraudster

she's an idiot because his lawyers specifically told her the encryption method used to secure the trust and how it works and the dumb bitch couldn't understand it so she dismissed it. lol. literally dismissed evidence because she was to dumb to understand it.

this is why women need to be removed from all work places and all positions of power.

>women need to be removed from all work places and all positions of power.
This.

He wouldn't be waiting until the last second if he actually had the keys.

It doesn't say he needs to provide keys. It says he needs to provide a "list of all bitcoin mined..." which would presumably be just a list naming the "blocks" or whatever you kids call them (don't understand how bitcoin works).

She actually told Wright “you don’t know where you sent billions of dollars?”, holy hell, the coins were worth practically nothing when they were “sent”, not billions.

First off, there are two Judges, her + him. The point, as has been made by both of them previously, and also a general legal principle - YOU CANNOT CHOOSE A 'FOOLPROOF METHOD OF HIDING INFORMATION FROM A COURT. Even if you were so retarded as to have actually achieved this, locked up shit in Trusts you have no access to, you can still provide information about the composition of these Trusts, Trustees, transactions, etc. Obv. creg hasn't, as these don't exist.
NOW, he has two issues, be done for perjury for lying about the existence of these Trusts, or, be done for contempt for not providing any detailed information. And contempt is not fun: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._Beatty_Chadwick - they can throw away the key, without you being further charged or found guilty of fucking jack. The other issue, of course, being- even if he had legit locked up all shit in some place in he cant access - this would still have been done of his own volition and free will. HE WOULD STILL BE CHARGED WITH CONTEMPT FOR NOT PROVIDING ACCESS, REGARDLESS WHETHER HE COULD OR NOT. Just ask Mr Chadwick above - like drug dealers 'forgetting; their iPhone passwords - whether they really did or didn't, Courts do not GAF, you provide the information as ordered, or, you'll be rekt

For real. it's ogre. the more the bitch speaks the dumber she makes herself look. i shiver to think how many innocent people she's sent to prison because she didn't understand anything the case was about.

as was explained. the shamir encryption method makes that not possible. all he can do is provide documents if any exist about the formation of the trust and who holds the keys.

she dismissed it because it's bullshit
she's fed up with his evasion tactics

i am really keen on knowing with what kind of excuse he is going to come up next.

im buying more tonight bsv gotta risk it mates will go to 5k if he sends

>makes that not possible
- and as has been explained to his lawyers and above, he'll then be done for contempt. He'd be (way) better off at this stage admitting the Trusts are Bullshit, rather than attempting to dig himself a hole back home. Where ATO are waiting anyway. tldr, he fucked, no shit. This is the Path He Chose, etc

Shut up nigger. Blind trusts are not used for shit like this and he could state what originally went into the trust. He's trying to duck out of this so he won't be exposed

> were worth practically nothing when they were “sent”, not billions

So why was a "blind trust" created? If it was such a causal affair that wasnt worth remembering, why go through so much effort to distribute it as they did?

Moreover....lets talk about that SSS. How does one create a Shamir Secret Share into an address where the coins have never moved?

>i don't understand how encryption works so your in contempt
wew

lmao you retards are gonna get BTFO

They understand fine how it works. Encryption is NOT a convenient and valid excuse for withholding evidence, or failing to comply with Court Orders, for obvious fucking reasons. Otherwise, it would be way more popular

the shamir method is because it's not like other methods were only one key exists. with shamir there are multiple keys and no one person can unlock anything. arguing against this is literally arguing against math. but that's women for you.

look, lets get real here. These 'Trusts' don't exist, these mystery Trustees don't exist - I presume even creg would have difficulty arguing, he didn't know who the Trustees were. And even more difficulty finding anyone stupid enough to allow there name to be misused as one.
tldr, its all Bullshit - you know it - I know it -Judges know it. And they see mountains of BS every day, its their fucking job to sort it out, as best as, and bring it to an end. Which they now doing, God Bless Florida, etc

I love how you bsv drones think that encryption presents some totally novel legal challenge to the courts.

Replace "encryption key" with "combination for the safe" and this court case could be straight out of 1800's

Very very dumb.

Except shamir encryption is like having multiple combinations to one safe. but again. pesky things like math and facts don't seem to be a very high priority on this judges list.

Multi-key safes aren't anything new either.

And it still doesn't excuse not being willing to admit what is even in the safe, which is the all the court has ordered Craig to do so far.

Problem for Craig is, the trust is all bullshit, he never mined any coins back in 2009-2010 to begin with, so he can't provide the public addresses. This is his way of trying to weasel out without having to admit this, but it's not working. He's backed in a corner now he can't get out of. Either he admits the trust is bullshit, or he's held in contempt and owes Ira loads of money he doesn't have.

Who's enjoying Creg TV?

Attached: Creg TV.png (882x211, 22K)

lmao sounds like you're talking about an anime. do you even hear yourself?

Isn't mining considered income?
Of course I'm assuming Australian law is similar to American law, but if you said you mined bitcoin and the IRS realized you never paid income tax on these mined coins, they would audit you. What would you do if you were audited? Would you be able to say it's all inaccessible in a blind trust now?

>like having multiple combinations to one safe
Wew what a crazy Sci fi notion
lmao

You dense motherfucker. You don’t get to make excuses now. This dumb fuck Satoj had a chance to prove himself hundreds of times, and now that he’s scrambling for an excuse, you’re gonna say “ohh the judge is a dum girl das why Craig go jail now!”

No motherfuck—if there’s a simple way to do something and you don’t do it...you probably couldn’t do it from the beginning. To jail with this obviously unstable sociopath.

>He'd be (way) better off at this stage admitting the Trusts are Bullshit
You know he can't get arrested for saying the trusts are bullshit? If 50 cent says he murdered someone in a song or if al gore says he invented the internet, neither of those statements are usable as a fact in a court of law

Sure they could get CSW for breaking antitrust law but that's a whole separate case in criminal court having nothing to do with the kleinman estate

So if the trust is bullshit why did he approach Ira in 2013 telling of his involvement in Bitcoin? What was there to gain by pulling him into this?

Attached: 23051366-DE1F-481B-B812-10CC6DF59AE8.jpg (1898x1322, 314K)

When Craig sues some random cat in a spacesuit
>Welcome to the law, STIFF
When Craig is in contempt for not revealing his mining addresses
>That's so unfair, this WOMAN judge doesn't know what she's doing. This is BULLSHIT.

On a sidenote how based was Dave Kleiman?

Attached: CA63BB39-DABE-4ABD-8AC9-91FF0972BCB2.jpg (1846x590, 169K)

Your pic explains why. He larped "in exchange for shares". It was pretty low-key until he took it to a new level.

yeah as said, admitting the Trusts were creg in Wonderland StoryTime remains 100% his best option. Contempt is nasty shit - rights? you ain't got none then. He'll never admit it tho
He was also in contact with Daves (elderly) father etc - literally, looking for wallets

I honestly can't stop laughing at how ridiculous the whole situation is.

Attached: then I told them.jpg (425x425, 50K)

Simple.
CSW, like all good conmen, started doing his research and from reading the crypto mailing list that satoshi was part of, noticed Daves name regularly interacting with him.

He assumed that perhaps Dave was either Satoshi, or that Dave was working for Satoshi offlist, or simply that Dave had probably mined lots of coins.

On seeing that Dave died, it was a total low cost / high potential reward to send a few emails fishing for info to Ira...the hope was he could get Ira to send him Daves computer.

Ira, by throwing away all of Daves computers, totally fucked up CSW's plans. Now we are watching this tangled web playout.

GRIN guys,
Just buy GRIN,
It's pumping like crazy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 10.27.08.png (449x282, 28K)

Ok what a bunch of bull, Dave and Craig were friends since 2003 way before Bitcoin, Craig even visited Florida a few times and they wrote forensic books and formed a company together, this is all documented.

I feel like those weaving tails of this grand con-spiracy are even wackier than Craig larping there is a trust.

Leaves ama
Dies
Infected sores

>"I'LL PROVE IN COURT"
>*gets summoned to court*
>"NOOOO PLEASE NOT THE COURT"

Jesus christ greg gets some rest

How about this: He can and does have a way to provide whatever it is that is needed to "prove" that he was involved in this "blind trust", but he's not the sole-holder of the keys, and is merely a fall guy, Someone else has access to his key in the SSS, and he has agreed to take this hit in exchange for compensation long-term when these locked wallets are worth 10's or 100's of Trillions. This would effectively secure his legacys financial security. The Ira family is too fucking dumb to have this long-term vision of the future, and would rather have their billions. Would you rather be a Gates or a Rothschild?

>I work tomorrow for 12 hours in an area with no cell phone service and no wifi

Attached: stryker.gif (400x225, 1.32M)

you literally can't make this shit up

Attached: topcup.png (179x179, 67K)

Of csw is not satoshi i dont have any other candidate

Weird influx of anti-SV threads these last few days.

I wonder why-

Attached: 20190616_221323.jpg (812x468, 227K)

there was a section where she confused '70 blocks mined' with '70 bitcoins'

literal mroon

Greg, I know this is you. Stop it.

>faketoshi