Alright you smart little rats little privileged mother fuckers, I'm a poorfag from a shithole country...

Alright you smart little rats little privileged mother fuckers, I'm a poorfag from a shithole country, this is shitfolio, what coin should I go all in to make me at least less miserable the fastest? God bless

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-223100.png (720x1280, 72K)

vidt

Vidt

bitcoin

God bless me two (2) frens here
for the blessed knowledge!

Chainlink. Cant say why

Shiet dude but the marine's ship has already parted :(

HAGAHAHAHHAHHAGAHA holy fuck imagine being a nigger then asking for help while insulting the people you are asking for help from. KYS nigger. enjoy poverty.

Hahahah imagine being a autistic loser on Jow Forums. Kys assburgers. Enjoy diabetes.

Attached: SIR.jpg (380x379, 39K)

token not needed
you can verify contracts with your eyes

lol

Litecoin or DASH

UND and wait a year.

>loser

says the BROKE NIGGER. I pay more in commission fees that your entire portfolio.

btw I wont get diabetes because I have access to finest of foods, gyms, doctors and medicine. Enjoy dying from a curable disease.

bqqq hold for 10x

>seething

Ok I have and announcement to make: I'm sorry for my lack of manners and bad choice of words to express myself, I'm ashamed of such display. I hope we all can get to fruitful understanding, as we are all frens! Here is a funny image to further compensate.

Attached: bringles-1450187025510.png (848x473, 231K)

Tezos

Sell a family member & double portfolio

Making threads about sums of money under a thousand dollars should be a bannable offense on this board.

Selling a family member would only increase it by 13% max

Agreed

Vidt

lel the best fud these fags can come up with
based

this. its a joke that people think they matter at all with no money. You arent getting rich off of 20 dollars.

It’s not too late. Can still easily 10x from here.

if he lives in africa 20 dollars is like thousand for these negros

Thank you for the support and encouragement!

Holochain, Litecoin, Chainlink

buy a shitcoin to 100x, just need to have some luck

I'm absorbing all your knowledge

Bro the smartest safu'est move(s) for u to make that shitfolio less depressing is seriously prob just time it in on one of doges blantant dips and ride the waves..
Maybe put a few bucks in a low cap shit coin that will climb with btc llike dnr. Just got updated and if u go on discord the dev always is giving out coins tp people that are there and is a cool cat

Its all relative to the shithole ur in user.. put urself in this poor fucks shoes.. he literally unironically prob killed somebody for that 22buck and phone

Attached: 1555337697948.png (500x323, 336K)

Someone tell me what app poor op is using

bisexual finance app

Binance app, download APK on their site

Vidt

If the past 24 months have taught me anything it's that with a little patience literally anyone can hodl BTC and make money.

Thanks bros

No problemo frend, I'm about to put everything in vidt as many have suggested, took a look at their promo video, their idea seems quite interesting and practical, the thing that makes it a good bet is also the fact that it's still not on the mainstream exchanges, correct?

Hows this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-17-05-28-42-963_com.binance.dev.png (1080x2160, 120K)

Stay poor nigger

Holochain for big gainz