Is there a legit stablecoin?

Once it's time to cash out from crypto, I want to convert most of my portfolio to a stablecoin, and then slowly (over months/years) convert to actual fiat currency.

Is there any stablecoin (USDT, USDC, etc) that's actually stable and relatively riskless?

Attached: D3ZPOkjUIAAnw1U.jpg (1113x1200, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stablecoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

USDT is a scam just use BTC

LINK will be stable at $1000.

>cashing out of crypto

>stablecoin
Back in my day, we used gold or land.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stablecoin/

How does he move like a ninja?

what the fuck kind of fucked up plan is this

I'm all ears if you have a better idea

VTSAX

DAI

USDC

or (DAI)
I mean it depends on the amount of LINK you have in relation to the liquidity. I'm personally praying for DAI adoption by then, but I'll settle for USDC, I guess.

RSV will be out by then. Unironically pay a third worlder to open a bank account and launder your money through his name.

USDC or DAI depending on your situation.
USDC if you plan on cashing out to fiat otherwise DAI

Sub $1. Near future. Screencap this

Libra Coin may be the way to go if it's successful. You'll basically be able to use it anywhere in the world. There wouldn't be any need to convert to fiat currency, but I'm sure it could happen.

Stop FUDing

Unironically, (and although I hate to say it) Zuckcoin will probably be a great bet. Backed my biggest companies in the world devoted to making it work. It's gonna work and will probably actually appreciate in value assuming some of the assets in the basket are appreciating assets like government bonds, etc.

Zuck will be reporting you to the irs

It's because he's a thief