Been a member of this private group for years now and this guy has never been wrong... just sayin’

Been a member of this private group for years now and this guy has never been wrong... just sayin’

Attached: D431A8C2-DE49-4127-A4E0-082A84ECAEDB.jpg (1125x1545, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctDjnG8J9cY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice fud

Shit, I’m more excited about the Insiders working on these projects. When they realize they can buy LINK as they begin integrating into all these projects (google, Swift, Facebook, etc.) we will see some fucking fireworks. I don’t think LINK will ever stay above $1000 but I’m am fully confident it will touch that mark in the near future.

>never been wrong
is he a billionaire? if he's not, opinion discarded

I sure hope so, he’s never said what he is worth. Kind of a weird thing to ask somebody. I’d never tell anybody on the internet my net worth, that’s for sure.

>the oracle provider Facebook chooses to to integrate into their Libra coin will certainly be Chainlink
Gee it's almost like it's the fucking industry standard and the only industry-tier working oracle.
I can't fucking stand these 105er faggots who make captain obvious statements about shit that any non-retarded user knows already and act like they're muh market geniuses. And it's in a group calling themselves of "The wolves of...", what a fucking surprise. It's the Jow Forums equivalent of cringe teenage faggots who think of themselves as The Joker.

obvious that a lot of people are trying to hype this up and dump before the announcement even comes

keep a close eye on biz in case it's actually true but it's getting predictable at this point

What does it matter if the information is always correct and well ahead of any formal announcements?

I'd like to thank all the retards on biz for so confidently predicting this facebook partnership. I can swing my linkies and sleep soundly. Perhaps I'll scoop some up below 60 cent this time! Imagine.

yeah i would never tell somebody that i have $20 million and 10,000 girlfriends and also a lot of lambos

But we live in a society, you jackass.
How could you say that?

When is Libra coin being released and on what exchanges. Please and thank you.

t. Canadian

holy shit this
stop making useless threads
chainlink was already given the industry standard approval from fucking google

Fuck me, i know this is bait but why do people think they a stable coin is a solid investment? Why would you want to invest in it? Fucking hell.

So why Is Linkie not pumping? Where’s the buy the rumor? Don’t tell me prices in.

Sorry I meant when is it being released so I can prepare and accumlate more linkies.

is 1.5k link enough to make it?

i just want to retire to a simple life in thailand or the phillipines

Attached: chainlink taste of success.png (215x235, 92K)

Pedophile spotted

>So why Is Linkie not pumping? Where’s the buy the rumor? Don’t tell me prices in.

Buy what rumour - who is watching link? Not normal groups yet. Where this has been posted in "normal" places normies are outraged and think it is ridiculous. Few outside of here understand link or even understand that a coin does not need to be a store of value like BTC in order to be useful.

When normies see "FB gonna use the chainlink" they don't take it seriously for many reasons - but primarily because it is an unknown product that is not like BTC but they assume is like BTC - a store of wealth.

They can't see the forest for the preexisting shitcoins that all try to (essentially) do the same thing. It is so inconceivable to most that random-unknown-coin could power the whole thing.

Love is love you bigot

Trx, xrp folks

The only issue is if Chainlink is ready to do this or not. Facebook coin is coming quickly.

lmao are you even serious? you pay to be in a group with this guy?

love is love

youtube.com/watch?v=ctDjnG8J9cY

Sub £1, Near future, Screencap this

lol, that dude was on Jow Forums himself last year, told us he was going to chill link in his group kek, check warezu and the date he posted about link first time, he get’s his info right here

i remember. it even caused a 10% move

>sell at 1k, I’ll be buying from your weak hands for the upcoming 10x after a couple decades

Yep, I remember well.
He wasn’t wrong, just early

>the wolves of
Every time, yikes
They're just gonna 'sell the news' fucking try hard imbeciles

Binance ieo soon sir

Facebook will not be using Chainlink, the people pushing this narrative are trying to make you believe they will and when its revealed that they won't there will be a huge dump, DO NOT listen to them.

Attached: 1559892060772.gif (286x224, 1.26M)

He is right.
Pretty much all stablecoins (DAI, RSR, ...) use oracles for this purpose.
DAI is even explicitly looking at Chainlink.