Is calvin ayre about to pull an exit scam on us?

Is calvin ayre about to pull an exit scam on us?

Attached: BSVBubbles.png (800x550, 7K)

Is that the child pedo?

That last chart looks quite a lot like this chart here

Attached: SSSBubbles.jpg (713x488, 52K)

People kept saying shit like that on here but I didn't listen to that shit.

Yikes

i dumped my BSV like a bad habit, and if you had a lick of sense to you, you'd do the same

I'm shorting it, Craig has less than 24h and he will not follow through with the court's order.

>newton? he sold?
>pamp eet

>us
Don’t include me in this shitshow you call life

Did any of you keep a little bit of bsv?

Nope, Craig is donezo.

Well, I transferred my 18 BSV to about 9 BCH today. My theory is that if all goes to hell, BSV is going to fall so I can always buy back at a much cheaper rate if things look salvageable.

If I'm wrong and things stay as is, then nothing really lost. I'll wait until Thur/Fri to determine.

If its starts mooning, I set a stop-limit buy at 15% above current ratio so will lose a little but its a risk worth taking.

And his IQ was well in the 4 digits. Considering this I probably don't have a chance.

I seen people on here saying to dump bsv for litecoin, is that a good idea?

Well I chose BCH because its been trading in a tight ratio with BSV (1:2), so my theory was if nothing happens will be likely to trade back and not get caught in random swing.
Not sure how tightly LTC has been trading to BSV...but it is a good coin tho

Breadcrumbs...

Attached: AML.png (757x510, 211K)

>us

Attached: 1422026495-886_Per-Capita-Water-Availability-In-India-Cubic-meters-chartbuilder.png (1200x676, 61K)

Of course, it all makes sense now!
They do not poo in the loo because it wastes precious water.

Is BSV anywhere I can short it with leverage?

How do you pull an exit scam on Bitcoin?

BitFinex

Daily reminder that they have to pay the construction of a resort thanks to BSV increasing in value

What's that mean?