What use is making it if you're too old to experience prime pussy

What use is making it if you're too old to experience prime pussy

Attached: uYiyzoG.jpg (749x750, 73K)

but thats the secret user, men can get older and still find hot young women :D

Dating women in their 20's doesn't raise an eyebrow until you're 40 and isn't officially weird until you're in your 50's.

Attached: 1522524776877.jpg (416x412, 64K)

Boomer cope

Zoomer denial

Uhhh what are hookers?

Dude I'm 29. I don't know a single guy over 30 with an 18-21 roastie. If you think magically at 30 you suddenly become irresistable to prime age women your having a laugh m8. You will end up with 30 year old single mothers with beef flaps

I am 45 with a 24 yr qt whom I met when she was 21. I look young but there is a cringe factor. Definitely not common

Attached: olddog.jpg (768x960, 71K)

27 guy here, smashed 2 18yo rosties last week

27 here smashed a 35 year old respiratory therapist who has two kids.

Dating women in their 20s is never weird.

Attached: 10902600-0-image-a-140_1552424929945[1].jpg (1908x1146, 237K)

So you smashed the mom, and I've smashed the kids, good work user

Good for him, moral of the story? Be rich.

That became news because it is socially weird

Making it means being able to afford top tier 18 year old hookers.

Most of the girls I've slept with were 18-19 years old
I'm 25, they wern't that good desu and they get attatched really easy. I'm getting stalked by one I slept with when she was 18 3-4 years ago. she's still stalking me, doesn't feel good

Your friends clearly dont have game and are successful.

If you have both, and in decent shape, younger women flock to men in their 30s.

>teenage pussy is prime
let me guess, you never had any...
The teenage love meme I kinda get, those emotions are only possible in your teens. But the sex is pretty meh bro, women start being any good at 25

P.S. Of course teens are hotter, but here's the kicker: you can have teenage pussy at any age, just to remind yourself that it's before their prime. Lol @ boomers claiming it's weird.

You can still buy hookers. Its actually the best. You pay and then you see her never again. In all other cases she’s killing your nerves and time afterwards and costing you a LOT more.

Women are in their sexual prime between ages 35 - 45

No one cares, honestly no one gives a shit

>if you have skills and looks that make you more desirable than most men, women will be attracted to you
You don't say

I think you're in your cope prime

You’re just a loser.

>weird

it becomes based

the older you slay, the more based it is

looking at the mirror doesn't count

Men are an appreciating asset user, woman are not. As a 50 year old dude in good physical shape you can still pull woman half your age. Women can't do that because it's all downhill after their 20s for them, men on the other hand can be in there prime well into their 50s.
>pic related

Attached: 56857809_310973692933230_3343165581158796138_n.jpg (1080x852, 87K)

this depends if you have a dad bod and didnt lift in your 20s or you lifted since you were 15 yrs old and have 15 years of lifting under you. plus lack of drugs and alcohol and sun damaged skin. if you lifted took care of your health and wealth by 30 itll be easy to pull women in 21-29 range

theres this guy that used to work at my bar who was like 40, 45 total deadbeat loser stoner with no ambition and hes with this absolute slampiece 19 year old. He is pretty based to me now

only weird to ugly women and men who cant land girls in their 20s

What's your networth user.

>women in menopause are in their sexual prime

>implying you can be too old for this

This.

Attached: 1557345816406.png (1280x672, 112K)

isnt decaprio a fag? he keeps them as accessories?

33yo dating a 23yo here
It's true

You fucking virgins shitting on the ABSOLUTE PEAK PUSSY AGE OF 19

ANYTHING YOUNGER IS GROSS
ANYTHING OLDER IS TOO OLD

absolute fucking state of this board in 2019

It's not prime if 50 guys have blown in it

I've had more 18-20 year old pussy from 25-29 than I did when I was younger than that.
I have a solid gf now (who is 22, met when she was 19 and I was 26) so I cant imagine how it would be for 35+ year olds trying to score now...

why cant you decide for urself? beta

This i wonder how fucking incellish most are on this board. I had an 18 year old when i was 23 - worst shit ever. After that i said to myself atleast 21+.

But getting a 21-30 year old can be done until atleast 55. No sweat.

this. Most girls are still immature as fuck up to like 24.

Reported to fbi

Can confirm women under 21 are nightmare to deal with

I am the FBI

>OP starts thread with a provocative statement
>turns into /larp/ general straight away

Attached: tumblr_mhri6cu5t21qiaw1ao1_500.jpg (443x591, 101K)

Who the fuck cares about younger wimin? You guys forgot about the milfs and cougars?

Based.

Attached: aging.jpg (750x736, 90K)

I'm 35 now married with a 27 yo qt that I met 5 years ago when I was 30 and she was 22.
My previous relashionship was with a 19 yo model and I was 29.
If I wasn't married, I'd bang 20yo girls now that I'm 35 every weekend and be totally happy with that. I guess it's hard to believe for people who get in their mid 30s in pitiful shape, but really young girls dig older guys

>condom sex or stds

No thx, I have standards

Why 19 and not 18? Seems arbitrary

rekt

>he fell for the women meme

This thread makes me kinda hopeful. I'm physically attractive but fucking mentally fucked right now because of some family shit i'm still tryna shake off. I'm 22, got 50k LINK, just started therapy, and about to head to college. Tell me I'm gonna be okay... man my libido is gone bros it feels like NOTHING. wish i were 13 again sometimes....

Fuck he peaked in his 50s lol

if your only motivation for "making it" is women, then you'll never actually make it cause you'll never understand what money is for.

Will attest women under 24 are a nightmare to deal with

A 20+ year old roastie is never in her prime.
Also, if you're renting vagina, your'e doing it wrong. Don't enable sluts.

It’s true you little faggot. Chicks prefer real men that drink whiskey, not breast milk mixed with monster energy

It became news because roasties will band together to faux outrage over it and attempt to shame him and get white knights to do so also.

I don't give a fuck about pussy, I just don't want to work.

this. the seething anger women in their 30-ties get over adult men having a relationship with a very young but legal woman is a sight to behold

>autistic and down syndrome children

The wall is the cruelest mistress of all

Looking forward to it hitting turbothots like the ‘call her daddy’ whores

>What use is making it if you're too old to experience prime pussy
pussy is pussy. it gets old regardless when you get it regularly, and any gril regularly boning older guys is definitely a hand grenade snatch, aka not prime.
OP, get your priorities straight, find a keeper 7/10 that isn't a literal retard, and godspeed because it isn't easy. Give up the fantasy of the mythical prime pussy. It is never worth it in the end.