I got 6k in gold, should I sell and buy BTC with it?

I got 6k in gold, should I sell and buy BTC with it?

Attached: 1465700672979.jpg (1094x1458, 352K)

>$6k...

in gold lmao

Attached: al-pepperochino.jpg (620x418, 52K)

How many muslim cocks has she taken? D-d-dare I say it, at once??

what? it's a solid investment

what is going on here?

Idk but there's something erotic about that girl. No doubt it's elaborate bait, as op being the giant faggot he is would never post a cute thot without an ulterior motive.

gold is garbage op

from 2004 till now, the annual average % gains on gold was about 8%

from 2013 to now btc is up 68,000%

back in 1783 u could buy oz of gold for about $15 , now its about $1300

do i even need to write anymore?

Attached: jeff-bezos-amazon-ceo.jpg (2405x1603, 378K)

Gold is about to pop off. Bitcoin is also about to pop off.

Which one do you think will go up faster?
Obviously BTC.
Sell the gold, buy BTC, ride it to the new top, sell it, rebuy the gold. Even though it'll be a higher price, you'll have made more money.

she was probably smoking, that's what he has in his hand some anti-smoking pamphlet

obviously

wew those eyes. how does one stay true their mission to never put a woman on a pedestal when faced with such visage

Attached: hwhw43fgv.jpg (807x802, 74K)

I've always put anything I can afford to lose to crypto, rest to gold. This gold money isn't what I can afford to lose (I live in a 3rd world country) it's my fail safe if crypto gets completely rekt again. I'm honestly conflicted..

millennials are about to move into their prime spending years and dominate the economy, and gen z are approaching working age. tell me, do you think they will buy gold or bitcoin?

Split the difference. Cash out half to buy BTC and then when it hits 2x buy 3k gold and hodl the rest. While you're at it sell the other half to buy the same value in silver. When the gold/silver ratio corrects you should be able to exchange your silver for nearly the same amount of gold as you started with.

she cute

So don't. You already have crypto, no point dipping your dick beyond what's comfortable. Also what makes you think buying the top is a good idea? Feel like gambling so you can remain poor forever? If you want more money get a better job, or the education that'll let you get it, in the end the best asset you have is yourself, not some gold you hide under the mattress or virtual meme money.

Yeah I think I'm not gonna buy. I had some friends who bought the top in 2017-18 while taking out loans and they absolutely got rekt. I invested about 4.5k to crypto and now I have around 22k which makes me pretty comfy. I don't wanna risk everything.

Risk nothing. Make nothing. Stay poor with 20k

What the fuck is he gonna make if he puts in the last of his money which is 6k, he already has 22k.
Sounds like stupid fomo.
If he managed to 4x his money, all he should do is just keep doing what he's doing.

Buy silver

silver is just scrap metal now. It's not going to be used for money. It's too common.
I even hold some, but haven't sold because, it's depreciated too much for me to sell.

Attached: silverbug.jpg (270x286, 17K)

Current silver price is too low to support primary silver mines; if the byproduct supply isn't enough for worldwide supply the price will have to go up or these primary silver mines will go out of business and then price will go up.

Weird comment. Likely 0 as white women are the most loyal stats wise to their own race. They are attracted to high status, and Aryans have the higest attainable status, now and forever.

weak cope by a demographic replacee