Can I learn crypto trading in two weeks? I don't expect big profits...

Can I learn crypto trading in two weeks? I don't expect big profits, just $10/day would be enough to pay my rent and food. Is it possible?

Attached: wef8ims6ouu11.jpg (353x352, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

primexbt.com/?signup=88338
khanacademy.org/math/statistics-probability
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No joke- Just follow biz trends, buy early, don't get too greedy, and share tips when u make it

Saddest thing I've read in a while.

$10/day yes you can do that fairly easy. The problem is you need to be able to trade on margin and depending on where you live might not be an option.

why dont you go beg on the streets, you should be able to clear 10 dollar a day. Less risk than listening to biz lol.

PS: after one day buy a rope and do the needfull

Buy as much Link as you can. Simple.

Attached: 412BDE01-4E19-4F7E-8FAF-99B33EA17BCF.png (963x1405, 62K)

How much you putting in to get $10?

I'm from Brazil.

Here you go
primexbt.com/?signup=88338
More simple and cheaper than bitmex

Crypto trading is not a job.

Easy, I make more than 300 a day just.

Ok see if you can Margin Trade so you can go long OR short. That’s the key, being able to make money in either direction the market goes.

You don't need to trade on margin...
How much do you have in your trading account bro?

Como vc chegou nessa situação, cara?

A pokemon battle

Get back to sleep wagie, don't you have work?

Attached: 1560220623302.jpg (250x226, 7K)

>OP invests whatever meager sum he has into shitcoin gambling
>gets raped by fees trying to cash out every day
>loses it all on a single trade
>could have made an actual pajeet tier income doing mind numbing transcription work
>kills himself
Just do yourself and everyone else on this board and skip to the last step.

I just got fired from my job this week and my country is fucked up.

Thanks for the info, anons. I spent nearly all of the last days reading Investopedia articles about crypto, blockchain, bitcoin and altcoins. Then I'm gonna start their guide on crypto trading, wish me luck.

Just buy on Coinbase the main coins (BTC and LTC) and wait. Easy. Plus points if you bring other people in. The more, the better.

You could try running a masternode on an emerging shit coin. If you dont have enough money, try CHT.
2 months later you could have ROI.
If you need 10 $ a day, you could cash out at most 2x per month, because fees.
try joining a favela gang and selling drugs ?

Attached: 1558775271387.jpg (705x1080, 135K)

I've searched for transcription, data entry jobs, applied to Appen and Lionbridge, tried to find translation jobs. Believe me, I've tried it all. If you know where I can make this pajeet income, share it.

vai vender agua no sinal

Try mercadobitcoin it's a great exchange (I'm in it) and fairly straightforward.
Only a handful of coins, however.

>That’s the key, being able to lose money in either direction the market goes
fixed that for ya

Puta merda! Com 10 dólares por dia eu não pago nem o meu almoço.

Holy shit! 10$ I did not even pay for my lunch.

>eats on restaurants
>no makes

>>eats on restaurants
>>no makes

I have a job. Try to have sex, incel.

Whatever you dont learn from these user frog loving cucks on here in BIZ.
90% of frogbiz cucks buy high and sell low.
NEVER I REPEAT NEVER LISTEN TO ANYONE HERE

Attached: 4354345452435.gif (496x244, 461K)

Are you day trading? So my profit goal is really possible?

Claro que é. A depender do capital que você tiver, você faz isso com muito pouco risco em qualquer situação do mercado.

Link 1000 reais no fim do ano

are you planning to cash out everyday? lmao

My dude. Your options :

Margin trading on either bitmex or deribit. If someone shills you a primexbt link (he does it for ref money), be aware that you'll always have to pay fees on primexbt when placing an order.

You get paid to place a limit order on bitmex and deribit. You can also avoid funding w futures, but there is way less liquidity.

Margin is easy, there are scalper who became legit milionaires starting from 500$ in the bear market, or people who trade bigger movements with stupid success.

Lean the obvious patterns (this happens by WATCHING charts over and over), learn the lore (tether printing)...
Only use leverage above 25x if you know what you are doing. If people tell you it's impossible, they are single digit IQ. I rode a 5% pump and a 10% pump leverage 100. But it's extremelly dangerous tough.

If you don't want to use margin, you have to find gems or moving stuff. It's not that hard, but requires more research. On this board, there are sometimes very pumpaple projects, but most of the time it's too late or obvious shit. Plus you have to find it among the dumbfuck larp or lamentation thread.

You'll have to cross what's here with your own research.

Good luck, you'll make it.

Por que só irei poder tradear com exchanges brasileiros? É por causa das comissões ou algo legal? E quanto dinheiro será preciso para fazer essa quantia em média diariamente, pelo menos no começo?

u probably shouldn't do margin trading if you're just starting, even experienced people lose their money at least 75% of the time and probably 90%

Also the first clue that somewhat works is support and resistance. Watch the 1 hour chart, and the 5min. Sometimes the 1 day, and if you scalp, the 1 minute.

I say this a lot, but you are better off gambling on sports.

Thanks for the info. Just saved this.

What do you sugest?

Become a pajeet phone scammer

Don't listen to any naysayer here. They are fucking idiots.
I saw a dude 140x his account last month, in 5 weeks, by doing scalping. Insane.
You could catch bigger moves as well, trading once a day or even less. You only have to do 50% profits 17 times to have a x1000, so with leverage that means catching a bunch of 3-4% moves on btc or bullish alts.

And if you start to do losing trades, take a break. Never, ever, try to recover your losses without a solid plan, that's a recipe for disaster.

I got reqt from my initial of
. 1BTC and now hodl 2 LTC only as a result. Started in January. With . 3 BTC I
>might
have had about 200 BRL by swinging it (each time) since it went from around 30k to 35k last days... I fucked that up since was wrapped tightly into RPM which only had a little pump once I sold (common statistics, don't panic).
Ideally, if you put about 15k BRL in XRP and swing it a few times a day you may get double your goal. It would be better to play with 30k instead tough, since you would be winning regardless of market moves imho.
Other assets might offer much better gains but I got redned and you might be better off listening to the average rude compatriot asshole (like absolutely all that replied so far).
Good luck frens and hope you make it.

Attached: Impact_event.jpg (310x216, 14K)

Took me too long to reply and some legitimate gentlemen did a much better job in between. If compatriots, apologies, if not, well, not surprised.

also I meant XRP
but retard keyboard changed it into RPM

user, I went from 10k in January 2018 to something like 380k last time I checked all from day trading shitcoins and that's after getting fucked in the ass by the Cryptopia exit scam.
First off, some people are suggesting margin trading and scalping. Yes, you can make lots of money this way but it is much harder than it looks. Here's why. Take a look at the bitcoin chart and you will notice many instances where the price suddenly shoots up or down 10-15 percent. These are called "Barts". If you are on the wrong side of that and you're leveraged too far, your account goes poof. Meaning it's over. It all looks obvious after the fact so it's easy to have a certain illusion of competence regarding future positions. This illusion will get shattered quicker than you think. And if a leveraged long is risky, it's nothing compared to shorting. Yes, they look and sound similar, one is up, the other down but shorting and being consistently profitable is insanely monumentally difficult. Especially when the overall market is trending up like right now.
You can do all these things but I would suggest you learn the ropes with regular trading first. The mechanics are simple. Find a coin you think is underpriced and buy some. When it goes up, you sell. Do that for a few months then think about getting into margin. You'll be getting a feel for trading, learning the terminology, learning how other traders react to your orders, how bots react, when to double down and when to take a loss and get out.
The most common clues to future price action is support and resistance and you absolutely must learn what these are and how to find them on a chart. When you do, start looking for charts that are at or below support. You want coins that have an energetic community of buyers who will support the price if it falls too low. Go back through the chart and make sure when it falls through support it gets bought back up to that support.
There is much to this game but that will get you started.

Com 1000 dólares você faz isso tranquilo e com pouco risco. É menos de 1% ao dia, algo que se faz diversificando o portifolio.

Use a trading bot you utter retard

Sure, just get started
khanacademy.org/math/statistics-probability