Read between the lines. DAG is a behemoth 1000x

This is a guaranteed 10x. I cant believe its sitting at $6 mill when it completely mogs and perfects dag tech. When mainnet hits you will legit be holding Litecoin circa 2011.

>won't spend a a few hundred bucks to make a million

Attached: B33B1F7A-72C6-474A-937C-76D0B20B631B.jpg (600x400, 32K)

It's vaporware, imbecile. You bought promises, not actual product.

DAG >>>>>>>>> NANO, IOTA, LINK. It’s an all in one platform.

$0.004547 USD (-11.61%)
>1. has no mainnet.
>2. have to get accepted to be a validator node
>3. not decentralized
>4. is the same as all the other 0fee platforms but no adoption or product
>5. shit team with infighting
>6. shitcoin
>7. Proof of meme consensus LOL
yea pass thanks

Unironically I welcome anyone to refute this. You'll see user fudding things constantly and saying this is a scam that is a scam, but wow, "read between the lines"? Please don't trick newfags like this. Think about it like this, if you can massively fluctuate the price of this thing with even a few hundred dollars, I'd personally stay away.

You have to wait a month to find out but by then its 10x'd

bullshit every bit of it

It's getting in at ground level. Mainnet is round the corner.

Incredibly undervalued. 7.2% of total supply will be burnt. This was just announced. Silicon Valley based, working with very reputable companies. Literally the best tech to date. Mainnet in Q3. GitHub is in scolding due to the frequent commits. Team is the only team in crypto with a track record of not scamming when given the opportunity to do so with a previous project. This is a 100x hold imo.

. has no mainnet.
It is true, it has no mainnet
. have to get accepted to be a validator node
this is also true (its on their website)
. not decentralized
as per EOS etc (also cant be not decentralized if there is no mainnet)
. is the same as all the other 0fee platforms but no adoption or product
How is this bullshit? whats it bring to the table?
. shit team with infighting
Didnt the CEO leave because of the team fighting?
. shitcoin
As proven above
. Proof of meme consensus LOL
This is actually what they called their consenses (its still on their website)

So let me know which part is bullshit thanks and enjoy your -11% sweet gainz

Circulating Supply
1,306,854,874 DAG

Total Supply
4,000,000,000 DAG

wow -7.2% burn very generous of them

oh shit it just went down another % while we been chit chatting

Eth's drama and in fightingnis legendary. Hoskinson was its CEO and they had an ugly ass split. Its so common its ridiculous to FUD and last years news. Proves you are a bad actor to even bring it up.

No shit they are engineers first. Most this is solved in mainnet in Q3 after it 100xs.

EOS is a ten billion cap though. Nice comparison.

How is it the same as everything else. It's a five mill cap lol. Most of those are 250-500m. Did you see their recent vids or youre playing a dumbass to get in cheaper

People fudding to get in cheaper. Too bad the new floor is 50sat. Buy now or cry.

this shit is such a scam

I know right? CEO traded away ICO funds. you gotta be retarded to buy this.

I have holded this over a year and now I want kys myself. At least I didn't buy $0.06 from private sale...

Total DAG - NANO dogfight in here, grab your popcorn

yea I think if something happened last year which defines how bad an investment is, isnt fud but relevant.

I have no idea what you are replying to but I assume the proof of meme. Doubtful on their engineering expertise

so your only strong point (not sure how it is a strong point) is that it is low marketcap.. You realise this is because noone wants to buy this trash right?

>I know right? CEO traded away ICO funds. you gotta be retarded to buy this.
Really dude? Is this just you smoking weed or do you have something to back it up? How much Nano do you have "whale"?

lol nice samefagging

more because they dont know about it yet. okay they replaced CEO which ethereum did as well at its iteration. imagine how retarded youd look FUDing eth on that.

To get to where Nano is DAG would 3000x. To 3000x Nano would be worth more than world currencies at multiple trillion. Nanofags cant seem to do math.

Another CEO change incoming? That would be 3 in a year.

Ben jorgensen
@BenJorgensen
Building one startup to the next

there is a reason nano is 3000x

similar reason to why DAG is down 11% today

I’ve been with them for 6 months. I like the team and think they’re honest.

Dude said the other day his prior company is worth $50 mill. Hes a powerhouse. You dumbasses aint getting in cheaper

> (You)
>
>Circulating Supply
>1,306,854,874 DAG
>
>
>Total Supply
>4,000,000,000 DAG
>
>wow -7.2% burn very generous of them
>
>oh shit it just went down another % while we been chit chatting
40% of total supply is validator rewards.

>
>there is a reason nano is 3000x
>
>similar reason to why DAG is down 11% today
DAG is up 117% this month.

So you think Nano is better than DAG? Oh man. Screencap this lets see which is where in two years.

well yes.. It is better as it exists and works.. when DAG has a network maybe we can see if it is better

DAG wouldn't experience so much hate if it wasn't destined for greatness. 300m mcap easy.

Thatd be about 25 cents
We saw with FTM how quick it could go

Fuck this scam

reminds me of Jow Forumsbuttcoin

I'm just shitposting I have a million of these