Altseason waiting room

We are open for business again. user take a seat and relax while I pour you a drink. In the meantime tell me about your latest bags.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well sir, have you ever heard about Coss?

Have you heard about MITx?
Redpill it mister bartender

Yeah I used to dump my shitcoins on that exchange, what about it user? Oh and what can I serve you?

I bought into the VID-T shills, how fucked am I?

you sound like a patjeet.
need shilling much?
buy coins that jews endorse.

bought coti last week. buying more today

Made good eth on the first pump but sit here waiting for the $5 pump coming soon. The actually shocked me by not exit scamming. I think it will moon again, anyways, I don't drink because it clouds my mind and there are better ways to feel good. I will take a water.

Not gonna happen again pajeet

i fomod into mitx and fsn

mitx is my fav

serve me some juice, i like it sour.
PUSSSY JUICE from JEW girl only. No other race please. MUST BE KOSHER

i dont drink, can i get a virgin.
preferably under 18

SYS gonna fly after it demonstrates ETH-bridge on livenet with record tps. Essentially being the first actually viable layer 1 scaling solution. Around one month from now, could be less.

ONE

just hard. I’ll take some straight glenfiddich to wash this one down, one cube

Yeah heard about it. Rumors been spreading on the board about a potential exchange listing. People in the bar also talking about it. What can I get you user? A beer? Some other drink?

Personally didn't touch it but might be a bad shitcoin. Need a drink to down the disappointment user?

No pajeet sir, I'm just a white man at the office larping that he is a bartender. Can I get you anything user?

Why user? Anything special going on? What can I serve you btw?

*grabs a glass* *walks to the refrigerator* I assume you would prefer some still water user? *grabs crystal bottle of glacier water* *walks back to the bar* So what coin are you talking about user? *grabs glass and fills with ice* *pours water into glass* *serves the glass* Here you go user, enjoy

FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME NIGGER I'M NOT A PAJEET FOR FUCKS SAKES! *grabs empty bottle* *throws empty bottle at the braindead user* GET OUT OF MY BAR!

Pardon me anons.

Why user? Tell me more while I serve you a drink.

There have been anons before you, tell me why is it your fav? And can I get you something user?

hmmm uhm o-ke user. *grabs a glass* *walks down to the basement* *grabs a vibrator* *grabs a torch* *lights up the torch* *opens secret entrance to the dunguon* *walks down the stairs* FFS why does my bar have those incel anons. *walks to the raped and pregnant Jewish girl* *uses vibrator* *vrrrrrrrrrr vrrrrrrrr vrrrrrr* *takes out the glass and puts it underneath her pussy* *pussy juice is dripping out of her pussy* *turns off the vibrator* *cleans up the mess and puts the vibrator back* *moves back upstaires to the bar* Here you go user!

Yeah sure user! *grabs martini glass* *grabs a bottle of rose lemonade* *pours the glass with rose lemonade* *adds a teaspoon of blackberry syrup* *adds a pinch of pepper* *adds few blueberries as garnish* *pinches lemon and rims the glass with lemonjuice* Here you go user.

Interesting user, could you please proceed with the information while I serve you a glass?

How is price action doing ONE marine? *Takes whisky glass* *gets cutting board* *gets ice cube* *grabs knife* *start cutting ice into desirable shape* I have been hearing that ONE isn't moving, correct me if I'm wrong user. *cuts ice cube into the shape of a dick* *puts ice cube into the glass* *serves a shot of glenfiddich 12* Here you go user

I just need HOT to hit like 10 cents, Ill have a tripple pour, laphroaig, neat please. *tips $20*

for me a cocktail hold the vodka.
Add MitX and a shot of agave tequilaaa

Ah we have all been there user, wanting our coins to be a specific price. *grabs a bottle of 27 year old Laphroaig* thanks for the tip user *grabs the tip* you'll get something better than the other anons *grabs whisky glass* *pours the whisky in the glass* Here you go user

What cocktail would you prefer user? Something sweet? Something spicy? Name it.

Thank you barkeep, it's a nice place you got here.

Thank you user, I try to keep the incels, pajeets and niggers out as much as possible. We are all here waiting for our coins to move so why not serve some nice drinks while we sit back and relax

*walks in bar* *looks around and sees an user drinking pussy juice* *pulls his dick out in hope that he can get it wet today* "Yo barkeeper, where's the pussy? I want to fuck the shit out of her. Last time was two years ago. Tell me how much it costs. Money doesn't matter to me, because I was an early investor in VIDT. Also a beer for me and an info for all the other anons: all drinks are on me for the next hour" *tips barkeeper a 100$ bill* *sits down*

1 dripping jew for me. With a tint of salt and vinegar.

*silently grabs a gun* *sees the $100 tip* *moves the gun back to the holster* user please be a gentleman and put your dick back in your pants where they belong. *whispers silently* *go to the back of the room and knock three times and i'll let you in the basement*

*walks to the refrigerator* What do your prefer sir? It's sunny outside so would you like some Belgian white? I do have a nice hoegaarden white. *takes the hoegaarden* *walks back to the bar* *grabs a cold beer glass* *serves the bottle of beer with the beer glass* Here you go user

user......WTF IS A DRIPPING JEW!?

I want that sweet pussy Jewce with salt and vinegar.

FFS WTF ARE YOU INCEL DOING IN MY BAR

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Nevermind. I'll take that Monster drink.

Hmm Barkeeper
Gib me a shot of Jewjuice and A Pajeettoiletpaper

Sir. I’ll tell you what my father always said to me when I was a child, oh yea get me a Gin please. *Clears throat* dad: “My son, we must HATE the Jews. They steal our job, our money, our wives... but they sure know how to make money, so son. If you ever have the chance between investing in an Asian, Jew or white guy, then invest in the Asian and Jew. They know how to make money.” And for that reason, poor user. I bought Fantom, Fusion, COTI and a 14y/o Asian bride.

Here bartender, swipe my card.

Attached: 6E485C9D-B07C-4587-A280-EE9735F182CB.jpg (590x376, 72K)

there will be no altseason anymore..

*lowers gun* That's more like it *walks to the refrigerator* *grabs monster energy* THE OG RIGHT user? *grabs the green monster* *walks back to the bar* *grabs a glass* *adds ice to the glass* *pours the monster into the glass* Here you go user

*sigh* FFS user I WILL NOT BE SERVING ANY OF THAT SHIT ANYMORE *fires gun towards the incel* *intentionally misses the incel* FUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING INCEL

Holy shet sir....... *drops a tear* that's damn beautiful. GIN COMING UP *grabs glass* *puts ice in the glass* *adds gin* adds tonic* *gets cutting board* *gets knife* *cut lemon* *puts lime in the glass* *wrings lime around the rim of the glass* *puts lime on the rim* Here you go user this one on the house.

Please user enlighten me

Fix me up a Bombay and tonic
>ALL IN BTT
NEED DAT SHIT TO PUMP AND BUY LINK

DOGE IS NOW AT 34/35 sats = ALT SEASON IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

Carrotgold

*grabs glass* *puts ice in the glass* YOU SURE YOU WANT BOMBAY user? I CAN GET YOU SOMETHING BETTER! NO? THE BOMBAY? OKAY! *adds Bombay gin* adds fever tree tonic* *gets cutting board* *gets knife* *cut lemon* *puts lime in the glass* *wrings lime around the rim of the glass* *puts lime on the rim* Here you go user

Im the dude you served laphroaig too, helluva bar you got here *tips 2 LTC*

oye, howarya ya daft cunt, yaamind if i smoke in here? *lights ciggy*

fix us up a guiness on tap if ya will, im as parched as a caught fish

>Laphroaig
Mein nigger

Order milk at least, sheesh.

*nods*

I just logged into my Binance account and found hundreds of VeChain coins lying around. What happened to that coin? Everyone was so enthusiastic about it back in the day.

Attached: 1558821190383.png (531x575, 351K)

Thanks user, how was the laphroaig. Fortunately I still got a bottle for my birthday so glad to share with a good customer.

Coming up sir! *gets beer glass* *dips glass in water* *walks to the beer tap* *pours the Guiness* *serves the Guiness* Here ya go mate. Be sure to move to the smoking area

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OKeX
No wonder you're poor

A good drink for those who will wait the longest.

What do you guys have on special for today? Eh, nevermind just give me a Miller Lite

Just bought REQ.
What am I in for?

me shitcoins are doin decent. been better, been worse. bit of a shame watching link takeoff like a rockit and not havin me' pockets full of them scam burger tokens. eh, she'll be right. when it rains, it pours.

There will be no alt season. This is clown world. BTC is just gonna keep mooning and everything else will bleed from here on out

specialty is the oolong tea or the green tea
Good for you user, what can i get ya

Whew it's getting wild out there. I will have the specialty but make it a double dose of oolong.

Whats the word on ZIL barkeep?

*opens bottle of 97% spirytus* *fills 90% of the cup with spirytus* *tuck tuck tuck*

*opens bottle of whisky* *fills remaining 10% of the cup with absinth* *tuck tuck*

Here you go user, oolong tea

Been hearing fud aswell as shills. Fud is more or less because people think it's dying, shill with upcoming news if i can recall correctly. shit is rough out there

Pretty new to this game barkeep, just threw some money at doge because it's on robinhood. Will likely get involved with some other shitcoins though. Currently working on options trading.

I'll have a seltzer water with a lime please, i'm an alcoholic.

CZ cancelled alt season without a finale

Attached: cz.jpg (760x392, 25K)

70,000 acm

Can I have 1000 cardanos? Shaken, no stirred. Please hold off on the justings