When was your last 100x biz?

Cause mine was today

Attached: Screenshot_20190617_132238_io.getdelta.android.jpg (1080x2240, 362K)

>ddex
>mercatox

lmao no and good luck trying to sell your shit without crashing the entire orderbook

Damn sweet returns.
You could start a MRX masternode now

these kind of shitcoins i normally avoid but for once I grabbed a suicide stack of a few eth. I got a hunch about it maybe being the next big meme coin. Maybe not though. But in theory the longer out hangs around the more valuable it has to get if you hold it.

200 bomb will not in fact crash an order book lol

>net cost of $24.09
either you just exposed yourself as a pajeet or $24.09 was all it took to buy out the entire orderbook a few months ago

Shill me mrx and I'll have a look!

You've never had a 100x coin sad

Why didn’t you buy 1k worth you poor faggot?

I had 200 of these and sold for a buck each. Fucking kill me

Would you buy 1000 usd of a shit coin?

Zrx

Because it isn’t a shit coin to whoever buys it if it 100x

this. most likely pajeet. since no one would think of buying below 100$ bucks except pajeet

ive been holding zrx since ICO like a REEEEEEEEEEEEEETARD

Imagine thinking I'd put anything close to 0.1% of my networth into this utter shit coin

Metrix, formally Linda Coin (same chain, completely swappable coins)
Metrixcoin.com
Actually being used as currency in a commercial environment. Wallet is decent, all platforms covered.
Masternodes get and ROI of around 40-50% annually.
Only 15% of total supply is locked staking.
Coinexchange.io is a decent place to fill bags

>Burgers getting banned soon
>not investing in dexes

>2.5k
i've never had a 100x since i've been in crypto, even x10's i barely had 2 of. but today i made 1.3 BTC profit with a x1.15 which outweighs your whole x100 over 2 months in less than 24 hours. fuck microcap shitcoins, can't make real money with it

Last 100x was holding LTC from $4 to $400. will be back over $400 soon enough

Sweet I remember buying in after the move to 8 usd, felt like I missed out at the time!

Gains are gains brother, I'm not going to complain about 2 weeks salary for 0 work