WHY ARE YOU ALL SO OBSESSED WITH SHARING OUR KNOWLEDGE WITH NORMIES???

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO OBSESSED WITH SHARING OUR KNOWLEDGE WITH NORMIES???

Attached: IMG_20190617_165442.jpg (1080x1855, 529K)

Normie money is what drives up prices?

Fucking idiot, we dont shill to normies until $100.
Enterprise money is what drives up prices

Its time...SHILL OR CHILL

>Zilliqa, VeChain (lol), RSR, and Chainlink
>RSR, and Chainlink

why'd he say Chainlink twice

Nah its over we got link for pennies

Go back and stay there

I go where I want faggot

This

Because that’s a faggot redditor not one of us. They come here and steal our ideas and memes then pass them off on Reddit as their own for attention and likes.

>"who is this faggot posting on reddit??"
>as he posts on reddit

No it’s not you tripfag dumbfuck

NORMIE MOMEY DOESNT MATTER. YOURE JUST GIVING THEM A TICKET TO THE MOON YOU FUCKS

worse is mentioning Jow Forums on plebbit

This. I've been shilling to reddit, social media and even real life friends. You had your chance to accumulate and if you chose not to til now that's your own loss. Fuds will only serve to make the fudder look like brainlets from here on; shill or chill nulinkers.

Well to be honest, I wanna stop wageslaving as soon as possible. Not shilling though.

We need normies but not redditors
What we need is based boomers and chads who will keep their hands strong

The ticket to the moon was before mainnet. They already missed out on 20c link. You just got here late and want to be part of something despite missing the bottom by a factor of 10x.

Fuck you cock sucker. You made me lose 6k link with your pump

I will ALWAYS FUD link on Reddit and downvote ANY positive post about link on Jow Forumscryptocurrency and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it.

Enterprises won’t be buying a single linkie. They will get them from Sergey‘s 350m stack.
You need normies to buy in or you will be left bagholding

You are no longer based

Good. Swinglinkers should swing. Every time a swinglinker loses his stack I rejoice.

I bought in in 2017 you subhuman fuck

FUCK YOU I WILL NEVER STOP FUDDING AND ACCUMULATING

It doesn't matter. They don't read it anyway. And if they do, they still won't invest because they're scared.

the old chan would doxx this faggot and bring him to justice

RSR also denied the rumor in descord or telegram.

IT IS LINK

Shill or chill
Death to fudfags

This

its psychological warfare. they will read it and be like "meh" like the guys in 2011 when BTC was shilled hard.

after few years of ignoring they remember it and get very depressed because they didn't listen.

its better than just dont tell them at all, so they can remind themselves how stupid and ignorant they are.

Facebook is a Salesforce customer.

The time to fud is over, you stupid faggots.
The google news alone should've pumped LINK to $10 already if it wasn't for all the fud.

Checked

Attached: A4EA9A2F-1633-40B0-AC37-0F245B69F80E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

And then? Are you planning to sell at 10$? Or do you just want a bigger number on your Blockfolio app so you feel less like the human trash you are? I dont understand faggots like you, we don't need a useless normie pump to make it. We need adoption.

we literally don't give a shit
we actually believe that big companies will have no choice BUT to use Chainlink, and day by day it's more obvious that big enterprises are coming to this realization
people that ACTUALLY get chainlink realize this. we don't give a fuck about hitting $10 this month or not, because the future is ours, and the thought of reddit recycling our memes sickens us

Fuck off usefull idiot

Attached: SmartSelect_20190614-161433_Chrome.jpg (1075x999, 461K)

t. Whale cocksucker

proof

I'M ALL IN SIRS, NOTHING STOPS THIS TRAIN

This is true. Look at the 2017 'bull run', it was 99% speculative bullshit. Aka normie money.