SALESFROCE CHAINLINK

HOLY SHIT THIS IS UNIRONICALLY AN ENORMOUS FUCKING DEAL. JUST CREDIT CARD BOUGHT MY LIMIT ON COINBASE TO MAX OUT ON BINANCE WHILE RETARDS STILL HAVEN'T REALIZED.

GG BOYS WE MADE IT!

Attached: CHAINLINKSALESFORCE.jpg (888x568, 104K)

Nah it's not any better than any of the deals cardano has done

this is the drawing of a mad man.

>comparing LINK to some tranny shitcoin

>has literally done nothing
>integrated with google and swift
>not any better

So you wait 2$ to maxout your credit card ?
Do you even realize how dumb you are you should have bought at 0.6.
You can still buy here but cautiously

Sub $1

is the price

screencap

Absolutely delusional.

Then why is the market not reacting the slightest? We still hovering between 20-21k sats..

We are still early user, don't worry

Link is still being slept on by moonboys

SAY IT WITH ME FELLOW LINKOLN'S,

I AM A MILLIONAIRE.

because it's a literal who that builds apps on salesforce marketplace that literally on one uses..... link can only call the price of Eth at this point.

Tomorrow we hit $2.20 when Chainlink is found buried in the Libra whitepaper. Screencap this.

You didn't know? being a "fan of" = $1T marketcap.
Taken from an arms-length perspective, belief in a magical jew in the sky that exist as a 3-in-1 superpower and going every sunday to eat his body and drink his blood....seems entirely more probable than most link fantasies.

Tell me more about this, what is Libra and why is it relevent?

I looked at houses in Malta and Ibiza this morning. With a straight face.

Told myself I wouldn't a greedy faggot, but big picture 3 mil is pretty reasonable for a villa that you can rent when not in use.

Attached: 1560483040230.jpg (768x960, 118K)

So this is the power of autism.

Or just rent it yourself when you want. Dont tie yourself down to one place with money to go and do so much more. When my linkies reach cash out Ill be nomad for a few years

3.30 minimum if there's a chainlink mention

why buy when you can just rent? People fantize about living in vacation spots but truth is a lot of those places get kind of boring after a few weeks. If you rent you can just move somewhere else. Also dont have to deal with the bullshit that comes with owning.

Why malta tho? Genuinely curious

(You)

Taxes.

Attached: 1559452254807.jpg (711x633, 35K)