If RLC is a scam

how come some whale bought 4 Million RLC?
That's 5% of the entire supply...

Attached: 10104040.jpg (704x712, 130K)

post proof faggot

He missclicked and market bought 2m$ worth

look at the wick from 6/14, that's a 4 million RLC buy. I took a screenshot of the buy order.

Attached: 4mill.png (303x375, 25K)

Attached: IMG_20190617_193156_877.jpg (1280x960, 191K)

fat finger maybe. no way someone would just market buy 4kk rlc

Full on force today, French fuckers?

Well, maybe they saw an opportunity because of how oversold RLC is? We all know RLC is extremely interesting, so I don't doubt that someone would want to own 5% of the supply.

That green dildo is the weirdest thing Ive seen in crypto in a long time.

> Bittrex announces RLC gets delisted for US users
> Lots of bear sentiment
> Some random fag whale buys 2m$ worth of it to inmediately see it dump again
>WTF

Either whale trolling or some next level insider shit

Because he is going to dump his bags on you when you fomo right before v4

Yeah this is exactly how I felt lmao. So fucking weird. He's bagholding right now. He must know something. I bet he's holding for the re-list on american markets.

maybe the buyer is some rich man's kid who doesn't understand how to not market buy

Salut Gilles, ça va ? Pourquoi t'écris ici ? Je croyais que t'étais pas intéressé à la Pajeeterie...

kys Gilles, you're pathetic

no way my man. that buy pumped the price up. normally this much rlc would be bought little by little no to drive up price.

It doesn't make sense though, because I watched it happening in real time. He put up a big ass sell wall, then a BIGGER one, and then finally the biggest one was like over 1000 BTC. It definitely wasn't a mistake.

It seems like it was a whale call. He wanted RLC to get attention.

Wierd shit going on...
I am getting 2017 vibes all over again

like the sound a whale makes

interesting

err sorry, buy wall not sell lol

interesting. it would only make sense if he had some insider info that he thought will be released on 14th or 15th. but it was postponed or whatever. however don't get your hopes up user, maybe it was just a rogue bot

Gilles was fucking around while trying to P&D with ico money
looks like it worked too

also if it was a legit buy why wouldnt they be buying more when its 10 cents cheaper?

nice try Gilles

I don't think anyone in their right mind would allow a bot to have access to over 1000 BTC.
Who knows why it happened, but it did. The crazy part is that it's still oversold.

The team is using their last ico money to try and turn around the trend (basically confirmed to me by a team member on slack). Looks like it failed miserably though.

post proof retard

post proof

The moron devs dumped too hard this time, and the scam now is falling apart

this fud is so played out, it's sad that so many retards on biz latch onto it

> -50%
> "the fud"
kys Gilles, you're done

someone putting a lot of money into something means it isnt a scam?
impressive reasoning

oh many
this is the best cope

Yes, it does mean that to a degree. If you have any reasons why RLC might be a scam I would love to hear them

Honestly I think RLC should dump to at least below 15c until V4. And I believe in it long term.