FYI Constellation is the only legit 1000x in the entire market

FYI Constellation is the only legit 1000x in the entire market.

Attached: 049DA843-193A-41D7-9DB2-EF7B87833406.jpg (730x480, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hW-kafG8_4M
youtu.be/fCscJL3_tdU
youtube.com/channel/UChMBV4al3p_iO4bnfzcIzVQ/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

True, nothing can compete. And with that ultra low market cap, it's INSANE! Only a matter of time before a very strong and long bull run.

Attached: 2019-06-17_20-03-26.png (678x678, 307K)

Sleeping giant. Devs and founders are all in.

Attached: 2019-06-17_20-02-46.png (673x362, 16K)

$1 EOY easily

Any reason to not sell my holo and go all in on this?

It won't be a 1000x anymore if you keep shilling to biz degenerates who will turn this into a coin that follows a pump and dump mindset a la all of the other coins biz has taken a liking to, and which never took off

Link crossed $2 today
Jow Forums is a beaaaaast

Such a measly pump after a google partnership is hilarious and a testament to what I just said.

stuck for a year then a tiny mainnet pump and a tiny google pump lol too many degenerates invested who are constantly flipping it

you would be the smart $$ dumping on pajeets this time, instead of being the pajeet

Not true. Name one top 100 coin that was not first pushed on biz.

>Such a measly pump after a google partnership is hilarious
>tiny mainnet pump and a tiny google pump
Low IQ and emotional argumentation. Link was solely pushed by biz. Hardly any presence on plebbit or other places. One of the extremely few major coins that have a current ATH HIGHER than that of JAN 2018.
>many degenerates
Significant higher IQ than the average population. Significant higher net worth an investment savvy.

that's because link hardly had a pump at all whilst all the other coins ran amok in late 17 early 18

shitty roi relative to how long it's been on the market

>shitty roi relative to how long it's been on the marke
Utter rubbish. Link have now a 15x since start, late SEP 2017. Name all the other major coins with a better x than Link since SEP 2017. Go on.

And yet LINK has made possibly what? 1-2 millionaires? BECAUSE it didn't do SHIT when the rest of the market exploded and made thousands of people millionaires overnight.

Now you are in LINK, which will once again do fuck all when shit hits the fan again and coins go 500x in a matter of months.

You are invested in a slow-moving coin that will never explode. Ironically, because you are so many people here believing Link will explode - it will never happen.

Link didn't start moving AT ALL before people capitulated after they realized the 1000 bucks eoy 2018 was so hilariously untrue.

Now those same people are fomoing back, causing a small pump but those same morons have to get disappointed again.

If you want explosive price action that will make you a millionaire off a 2-3k investment, look elsewhere. To something that no one believes in or talks about currently.

Despite a large amount of new coins, the total market cap of crypto are not even close to 2x since end SEP 2017 and you ramble on about how a failure a 15x is? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? The scrutiny on biz is intense. Any coin that survives biz will do it well in the real world. Easily seen by the market.

Are you insane? I gave you a 15x and you start to ramble on how many millionaires it made? Who cares, millionaires is made due to clusters and concentration, idiot, and says nothing about the overall quality of the project and community. A 15x while rest of market hardly makes a 2x does. And stop your fucking reddit spacing moron. The rest of your comment is pure low IQ emotional garbage. Virtually no numbers and facts, just your hyper-emotional plebbit opinions.

Link struggled to 2x when all coins around it went 100x lmfao.

Nice investment there buddy. Morons like you DESERVE to miss out, so be my guest and stay all in Link. To even invest in something with a fat imbecile of a CEO means your IQ is single digits.

>Now those same people are fomoing back, causing a small pump but those same morons have to get disappointed again.
Are you completely insane? Do you seriously believe that BIZ was not the main hodler of Link? Did you see the threads here or were you high all the time, boomer? You make up your own facts.

Okay you fucks, if there's the same amount of shilling next week still, I'll buy in.

>all coins around it went 100x lmfao
Since SEP 2017 when link was on the market. Are you insane? And who counts pump and dumps? More ignorant shit from you. You claimed biz only was into pump and dumps, I show you that their main project, link did a 15x from start to end, while rest of market did significantly less than 2x. Then you start to whine about imaginary pumps and dumps that you claim better, all while pump and dumps were your originally main argument AGAINST biz and link. What an utter moron.

>means your IQ is single digits
My IQ is far above MENSA entry level. You?

>Imagine believing this team will provide a legitimate service

Attached: co-founders.jpg (523x348, 81K)

Have you ever heard the dev talk?

Oh don't worry next week will be pink wojak week.

Attached: 1498811598807.jpg (356x395, 21K)

You lack basic reading comprehension. Good job missing out on moonshots because you were invested in a stablecoin. Could've been a multimillionaire, but you went with what the degenerate herd told you.

You'll be missing out again and again, whilst you experience stock-like gains that will net you a million when you're 70 with two bum knees and a replaced hip.

Here's an idea: Improve your english the next time you try to sound convincing.

link me

why do they have a techcrunch wallpaper?

Link had the epitome of announcements, Google. And has trouble breaking 2 USD. Shows you how little juice is left in that stablecoin. Miss out buddies.

More emotional rambling from you, with lies, speculations and zero facts.
>Improve your english the next time you try to sound convincing.
English is my third language out of 6. You?

wait theyve got a brotha on the staff? what does he do

That's Altif he's the CCO

When the fuck is this shitcoin going to binance? Can it? There's less than 7btc daily volume on kucoin how am I supposed to buy some

Coffee Talk: Ethereum vs. Constellation with Constellation CTO Wyatt
youtube.com/watch?v=hW-kafG8_4M

If you can't even articulate and make sense in ENGLISH, don't flaunt your "language-mastery" you utter dunce.

You keep repeating yourself and going to the same insults. I know I struck a nerve. You're too much of a moron. You live by and follow what memes from 13 year olds tell you.

You invested in the most incompetent looking CEO of all time. Kudos.

All 1000x candidates have super low volume, due to not being discovered. DAG did not have an ICO and did not permit American investors so they are whitelisted and will be on all major trading platforms.

Attached: 1560529737671.jpg (814x1408, 427K)

youtu.be/fCscJL3_tdU

Who's the prof guy?

Attached: murphy_eddie_the_nutty_professor_34049l.jpg (400x500, 148K)

Reminder that Chainlink struggles passing 2 dollars after a Google partnership... AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off with your reddit spacing, boomer. Time for you to smoke that weed and dream about your beloved Woodstock, drugs and gay inter-racial butt-sex.

your childish screaming is negating all the efforts of the good poster in here

>You invested in the most incompetent looking CEO of all time. Kudos.
I like him. He is smiling and happy, despite a very hard time. Seems like a cool boss, and he is provable able to provide results.

Fuck off asshole this is a Chainlink board now.

dude built a $50 million company before DAG. hilarious when people diss him

True. Impressive. This will be one hell of a ride :)

I'm talking about the fat piece of lard Sergey Nazarov ffs.

Ben Jorgensen looks hip.

is there a catalyst on the horizon? Or is it destined to sit on the 5th page of CMC like a thousand other shitcoins waiting for their day in the sun

Mainnet Q3. Talking to NASA and other projects. Pic here:

If you understood the code and vision, you'd buy at least 500k just as reassurance. It's the highest potential on the market currently.

Hashgraph is another no-brainer, unfortunately it will launch with a humongous market-cap and inflationary metrics initially.

Constellation on the other hand is switching to a DEFLATIONARY token model on top of burning ALL founders tokens. AKA 7.2% of the supply

Do you know what Hashgraphs mc will be?

wasn't there some extreme fud about the ceo leaving or something a few months ago?
why are there suddenly a bunch of DAG threads up now?

Attached: 1550979809509.jpg (407x286, 20K)

it's the same handful of shills astroturfing, but I'm listening. Seems like a decent project for it's value

What company

Amazon

come back shills we have more questions

what questions?
youtube.com/channel/UChMBV4al3p_iO4bnfzcIzVQ/videos
that's what I like about them they're working a billion+ cap project like a sv startup.
got a feeling about this one that it's going to be one of the mega gains people look back on
at least we won't be uncertain for long, if they pull off mainnet it's game over for trolls

I don't even know how I'm supposed to buy this. There is literally zero volume. The sell orders are all for 10 dollars or less

put up a buy order also join the telegram. its starting to heat up with mainnet around the corner

drug smuggling

okay, what's the catch

Attached: abisad2.jpg (960x960, 190K)

Priced in