Microsoft is hinting at it, watch closely, ignore FUD, HODL

Microsoft is hinting at it, watch closely, ignore FUD, HODL.

Attached: IMG_20190618_035931.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

Like i said, azure Tuesday.

9AM London fag here.

9 AM Tuesday?
That's in 14 hours.
My dick can only get so erect

It's literally a picture of a hexagon.

it's occult signalling
don't be too enthusiastic

>MFW FACEBOOK AND MICROSOFT FLASH PUMP GREEN DILDO STRAIGHT TO $50 ON TUESDAY

Attached: 1557409444674.jpg (600x606, 171K)

Using blue hexagons to represent smartcontract middleware is pure coincidence, goyim.

Attached: chainlink samsung.png (750x1334, 825K)

*pops out of toilet*
Ackshually sir, that's a 2D cube.

Attached: 1560116803705.png (866x1300, 690K)

Why don’t you keep fuding the project and tell me it was a scam like everyone did 8 months ago? Now you want to rub salt in the wound and kick people when they’re down. Asshole, I can’t get myself out of bed and will likely lose my sales job soon because I’m a depressed shit and a solid project like link was my golden ticket to stop hating myself.

Fuck you.

Imagine being so inept at researching business and technology that you literally have to resort to comparing shapes. You're like a down syndrome child bouncing up and down after he fit the hexagon peg into the hexagon hole

>using a block to represent blockchain

these people love cubes

Attached: symbols of moloch and saturn.jpg (4049x5558, 3.65M)

It's not too late user, get a loan.

Serverless applications has nothing to do with chainlink or blockchain you fucking retards

Serverless is just an obfuscation of Decentralized..

This.

Low IQ

Its gonna happen.

t. intern in redmond.

If I could punch your teeth through the screen right now....

We've done pretty well so far faggot. Keep hating and sitting on the sidelines. Mfw up 250 grand suck my giant dick and balls

how does azure functions differ from js functions? is it difficult to use a json parser like chainlink with azure?

t. programmer

>thinking me laughing at shape comparisons means I'm not a linkmarine

ranjesh please check your email from HR and meet me in conference room 356B at 1pm

You're right and it's funny

with that attitude you don't deserve to /make it/.

Do you know any hit men? I’ll donate my bags to someone if they’re willing to come shoot me in the face, I only have too stipulations; make sure I die from it and don’t tell me when it’s coming. Any takers?

Two stipulations: ***

For this reason, I hate blockchain.
What should I do?

The Golem WASM update that is due this month?

>t. definitely not a programmer

It literally has nothing to do with blockchain and has been around for years. "AWS Lambda is an event-driven, serverless computing platform provided by Amazon as a part of the Amazon Web Services. It is a computing service that runs code in response to events and automatically manages the computing resources required by that code. It was introduced in November 2014."

Why not ride their horses, and then dismount when they start to buck?

Dude can you stop self hating holy shit, A 1K bag is still a suicide stack and can be bought for 2K.

Most LINKies have between 2500-10k, quit crying and sell whatever trash crypto you have for LINK, you can still make it. This is BTC at $25 dollars fren.

You are literally going to pay for your doubt but don’t sunk cost and not buy now, you can still make it.

Attached: 64D309D6-998A-46AE-80FE-188B170F3DB7.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

Serverless: publish a piece of code (usually a function in any programming language) with a single URL endpoint initiating it

You dumbfuck fell for the fud because you don’t understand the tech

That being said you will get a of entry in the future. You’ll will probably fk it up tho

Fuck off you're a literal retard

Truth clawed my way to a 6k stack now I’m debating throwing one of my 2 bitcoin into it

Or I could just die. That way money doesn’t matter at all. I have no energy or enthusiasm for anything anymore as it stands now and hate my parents for bringing me into this world.

You only have yourself to blame. You're supposed to DYOR. That's always been the golden rule here. Instead you took everyone at their word on this stupid board.

well, you're too poor and pathetic to get together the money to buy LINK - let alone hire a hitman - so you're gonna have to do it yourself. but, look on the bright side, if you do manage to kys then you'll have finally succeeded at something in life.

If dubs I will

I fundamentally love this board

Attached: 1549212977266.png (1108x956, 1.27M)

Only real LINKmarines get dubs check em

I have a bottle of pharma grade Nembutal I’m going to inject. Just looking for a nice, secluded place in the woods to get it over with and will take a large dose of CBD to mitigate any panic symptoms that set in. The only thing I’ll miss is the new cat my folks got. He likes to sit in my lap and watch MMA with me when I visit.

If trips I all in

forget what I just said

>mfw

Attached: IMG_20190318_003248.jpg (1439x612, 81K)

Dude, all those 412's u got are much more blessed than dubs.

right cause blockchain hexagons always comes with a chainlink image in it...fucking faggot stop fudding

seriously though 1.) you shouldn't kill yourself over money 2.) link is still cheap atm.

and if you're at a point of not caring about anything you might as well take a massive loan out and go all in.

Buy a golden member when you make it

Kashif Aragawi Pajeet......get your ass back to work you dipshit

take your meds

I have 135 eth ready, I need a last dump, just one last one and I go full in it.

Please god, dont do this to meeee

What did you want to get when you hit that post button, user? Do that, regardless of what you actually got.

Underrated

You didn't buy at $1.5 like yesterday? Why? Did you think it was gonna shoot way down or something, you better get realistic and zoom out your charts a bit, we are currently in the foothills of Mt. Vertical.

>we are currently in the foothills of Mt. Vertical

Attached: 1549277850092.gif (1331x1369, 1.66M)

Get absolutely fucked brainlet.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks more like Chainspace.

HOLY SHIT WHAT DOES MY LOCAL ELECTRIC UTILITY COMPANY KNOW!??!?!?!

Attached: Untitled.png (701x532, 194K)

>take your meds
seriously bluepilled

That your mom's bill is delinquent, you should really get your job back at McD's and help her with the bills user.

when smile?