Anyone else on this board feels cursed by their high iq?

anyone else on this board feels cursed by their high iq?
my younger brother told me about bitcoins in 2010, and wanted to put all his savings (we were kids) back then. i immediately saw that it has no value. when he wouldn't listen to me i talked to out parents and got them to forbid him buying btc.

i know it was "smart", BUT
i often imagine what if i was dumb. i'd have bought those bitcoins for a few hundred $ back in 2010 and live like an emperor now. where the fuck is this world headed if it's the stupid that gets all the wealth? nowhere good. this is why bitcoin has to be outlawed as fast as possible, before it causes even bigger disortion in the wealth system.

also even though long-term i did him a HUGE favor, and keep telling it to him, that little fucker isn't talking to me since 2017. like at most we'll exchange 2 sentences on a family gathering, but i can tell he's blaming me for my intelligence. and i sometimes feel like my parents might symphatize with him

being really smart is truly the biggest curse one can have in this "modern" society.

Attached: pschiffcollapse.png (720x175, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OU3KERqRItM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah you probably really dumb mate if you were smart you would have seen the potential of btc

forgot to say, i only expect >145IQ posters in this thread. dumb fucks will be ignored and hidden.

if youre so smart why are you not rich user?

Look up the Dunning-Kruger effect. It's what you have.

If you were smart you would've seen potential in Bitcoin, as the other poster said.

Hillary Clinton's campaign was too smart to beat Trump.

i just said, retard. because modern society values stupidity over intelligence. it's really fucking stupid and its leading to an economical collapse

sounds like cope to me. why not take advantage of stupid people and sell them shit? maybe youre just another dunning kruger brainlet have you ever considered that?

i know about kroeger, i know it all.
i'm actually one of the very few on the right edge of the curve. people like you are close to the left and it seems time can't improve it

I am a fellow high intelligence poster of at least 180IQ.
and after a (formerly) close friend of mine told me to purchase the crypto-currency know as Bitcoin I just stood up and punched him straight in the face.

It doesnt matter what the year was even though this was in 2016, a bad investment is just a bad investment regardless of whether it makes money.

Thats why I put 50% in bonds yielding 2.2% and 50% in stocks like noted investor warren buttfuck

Attached: downloadb.jpg (690x388, 125K)

because i'm too good. i don't want to be a billionaire abusing other people's stupidity

brainlet cope, didn't read the whitepaper

Attached: 1559218204736.jpg (234x250, 6K)

look user im gonna spell it out for you. youre a dumbass. if you were really smart you would have realized that
>society values stupidity
>most people are stupid
>BTC is stupid
>most retards like your brother will love BTC
>therefore BTC is a good investment
youre a just a brainlet is all.

I like even when you are proven stupid, you still remain in your belief that you are high IQ/smart.
If you can't explain your position convincingly to your brother you are NOT smart and only THINK you are smart - wrongly

This thread is bait guys

"Did my brother a huge favor"
>prevented him from getting tens or hundred of millions with a 6-8 years investment that he could have easily cashed out into fiat if wanted to
Yeah you're so smart ma dude. So smart that you don't realise even "falling" into ponzi schemes can make you stupidly rich if you are early to get in and out.

imagine after having cost your family and yourself millions of dollars caused by real stupidity, having to come on a peruvian ceramic cat trading forum to SEETHE about it
can you imagine how your brother feels about you?

Nah. You are stupid.
Low IQ idiots and brainy people with common sense make it with crypto.

Its the 100-130 iq fags who miss it due to being “high iq” and not trusting it or think blockchain “is not necessary “

Attached: 968DB3DB-334D-4AA0-A4B0-CCB6D5A4C122.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Whats your iq brainlet?

>even though long term I did him a favor
What did he spend his few hundred bucks on all those years ago that he still has today? Even a hundred back then would’ve been enough for him to cash out and pursue his dreams or go to college and pursue a lib arts degree debt free. So exactly what did you that makes you so smart besides get your brother to absolutely despise you?
If not b8, here’s a (you)

Nah user, you did the right thing. I learned about BTC in 2010 while dicking around on the dark web. Immediately saw it as the scam it is, geniuses like us shouldn't have a problem making money in honest ways. I for one, have been charging gentlemen one hundred cents for a blow job behind the closed Office Depot on MLK Blvd and 4th St. We don't need to shackle ourselves with the guilt of cheating others.

>this pasta again

Yeah, what's up with all the retarded newfags on the board lately?

your brother is smarter than you and you cope by latching onto muh IQ, which you evidently lack.

I like how crypto and trading in general unambiguously show how much of a retard you truly are. If you fail to accept this lesson, you get utterly crushed by the market.

Bitcoin prices rose again, newfags started pouring in. Don't forget it's summer too.

Whomst'd've

Seeing so many people on Jow Forums take this thread seriously seriously ruined my day.
Thanks, OP. Suck a dick.

Why didn't you recognize both BTCs worthlessness and its pump potential, like me, an actual smart person.

>kown about btc for 9 years
>still hasn't figured out how it works
yeah, the stady growth in value is completely random and some idiots just got lucky gambling on it. luckily your iQ is high enough to look through all that,keep it up OP

Attached: 1557723828289.png (518x606, 452K)

he must hate you now

>he can't just roll with the larp for shits and giggles
Another pretend-smart retard

Fuck you OP

There are different kinds of "smart".

"Math smart" people tend to be really shit at things like trading and investing. Newton is a famous example of this losing a shitload in the south sea bubble.

Just stick to being a human calculator.

You Are a fking tool

lmao what a retard
pic related its you OP

Attached: 1561285995105.jpg (480x480, 21K)

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

Dumb people achieve success because they are unaware of the risks they take. Very very smart people achieve success because they can see beyond the apparent reality and common wisdom and dance to their own tune. Average smart people are very easy to control, because their thoughts are very logical and predictable. They are like sheep led to slaughter. That's why I personally despise them.

i don't care if this is bait
everything's fucking bait
>btc
>no value
you're a fucking clueless idiot like 98% of the earth's population
if you legitimately do not understand how bitcoin's PoW model makes it valuable, you're one among multiple billions

>IQ 138
If you were smart you would have said put half into btc and the other half into gold and there's no way you can lose on that.

>i know it was "smart", BUT i often imagine what if i was dumb
>this is why bitcoin has to be outlawed as fast as possible
it's not like you're coping or anything
>i did him a HUGE favor
Yeah sure kek kys
>he's blaming me for my intelligence
It has to be bait, a good quality one
>being really smart is truly the biggest curse one can have
True, but you're not smart at all, you're a guilty fuck trying to cope with something which can't be unfucked

Don't you heard? He's good at making his family lose money, not the other way around

Ahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhhaha

you should stop posting then

Op
Pic related

Attached: 1526713093899.jpg (640x360, 35K)

i enjoyed your larp

Lol that’s your cope?
God you are such a loser.
Hurr sure I don’t even have one drop male hormone in my body so I won’t take any risk hurrr durr I must be very smart on

Attached: 1232 - szrdj1f.jpg (502x384, 54K)

Now this is delusion

great post btw op, i chuckled

Stop shilling your damn book Clarey
youtube.com/watch?v=OU3KERqRItM

You're dumb because you couldn't exploit human stupidity and therefore destroyed your brothers chance to become free from the system you seem to despise.
Now you're probably a wage slave, living in a rent, in a city crowded with all types of people, living your life encumbered by the basic needs all people are facing.
Admit it, you're not intelligent, intelligence is a scale and while, on that sheet of paper you might have a 145+ IQ, transposing your intelligence into our objective reality, you're a bigger faggot than anyone here.

This has little to with dumb vs smart. More to do with being an optimist/risk taker vs pessimist/risk averse.

Being pessimist helped pajeet’s ancestor not get eaten by predators so all pajeets are hardwired for this. In today’s world it always pays to take risks (as long as it’s not fatal).

-The Oracle of Shill