Ban Hammer

What do people actually get banned on here for?

It can’t be racism, swearing, homophobia etc. so what is it that gets someone banned?

Attached: E99A79FD-299D-4239-B36F-C79094F498AB.jpg (1548x1875, 145K)

being a nolinker.

Begposting

being a newfag

I don’t think that actually ever occurs. There’s plenty of people asking for money albeit in response to an OP larping

usually off topic thread

and a fucking phoneposter to boot

posting MLP

Can’t be that. There’s so many of those in Biz... so many relationship and sex posts unrelated to biz

I've been banned twice:

1) something that constituted a crypto giveaway (I offered a reward for the first person to _ _ _ _ )

2) asking about buying illegal drugs online

I got banned once for making a post about ETFs. 3 full days because it was "off-topic"

This place really is a crypto only board

these threads are reported and the OP always banned. got a 3 day ban for an off topic thread. fuck jannies btw

Been b& for sniffposting and Bernie Sanders posting. Also got banned for "doxxing" (all I did was post easily verifiable information on some zoomer dev scammer)

Even if the thread is long the OP gets banned eventually

Interesting. There must be a fair few bans that occur then given the amount of off topic threads that appear

Hoping I don’t get banned for this one...

u just need to adjust to the dynamics. i shitpost all the time and used to get banned on a daily basis but i haven't had a single ban for months.

Jow Forums should be renamed /crp/ by now.

I think the janny was just a fucking retard and didnt know what an ETF was, or he was trolling

It deserves its own channel though I suspect we’d simply take over both of them haha

biz without crypto is a very slow and empty board.

well the discussions were more serious before the shitcoin pajeet posters flooded the board with their shit

Probably, but ironically they also probably made far more money than the original “owners” of biz haha

Jow Forums neets can't discuss business but they can buy and sell shitcoins from their basement hence the popularity

here's a recent ban with reason. please to enjoy & always remember: fuck jannies, fuck niggers, and fuck kikes

Attached: skybanned.png (1230x697, 224K)

There will be a time when all those shitcoins will go to 0 and those threads will stop though.

I've seen it occur, there was one just a few days ago, got a ban and his thread deleted pretty quick though. But before we had the no begging sticky there was at least 5 beg threads up at any given time.

Posting nudes unfortunately. Why the fuck are we a blue board. What type of fucking child invests money?

Begging

fucking cunt you deserve to be permabanned with those fukcing "how many X to get girl like this"

Interesting... I see at least a minimum of one of these per day and I’m not even in here all day...

Nah I always liked shitposting in those threads by posting 1 more token than the total token's supply.

Not sure most would have been able to pick that up haha

use the filter tool on the right

Attached: filters.jpg (651x709, 64K)

A LinkMarine!

but that leaves no room for "girl" and "femanon"

I actually don’t mind those ones as they at least have an interesting picture.

Anything related to the following should be filtered;
Link
Pinkies
Sergie
Pi

To name a few

+csw
+satoj
+bsv
+literallyretarded

i recently deactivated the link filters to glance at the recent shilling/dev of the coin

Attached: filterslink.jpg (634x359, 36K)

Telling people to kill themselves will do it lmfao

I get banned for other people's posts

Anyone else?

Where’s the filter button on the phone? I can’t seem to se the menu.... I have come across it before and want to add some in haha

posting delicious loli ass

Attached: 61244486_p2.png (672x924, 692K)

Most retarded reason I got banned for in my 11 years of browsing here was actually just the other day. Got banned for "spamming too many requests to the server" or someshit like that. My captcha kept fucking up and not connecting to Google servers and I clicked submit and for some reason it failed but then automatically tried again and failed and I just let it do this for a few minutes until it went through. Then a few hours later I was banned for it. Absolute retardation from the mods, literally banned over a captcha fuckup and a 4chanX auto-resubmit feature.

shilling

bans for racism, homophobia, and especially antisemitism unironically happen if you're posting reasonable facts to support these ideological positions in a way relevant to business (although most often it's not a ban, the thread is silently deleted)
Jow Forums-tier racism is allowed
there's definitely an agenda at play, and it's pretty amusing. anyone who cares about $$$ will converge towards certain ideas for their relevance when making deals, hiring employees, dealing with regulations... regardless how many negative associations unpaid losers on a rice recipe trading boars try to manufacture

Usually something like calling out the mods or janitors for not doing their jobs. They'll rageban you publicly for making it clear that they're lazy pieces of shit who can't perform their simple jobs. Afterwards is when all the bootlickers come in spouting "MODS=GODS".

Attached: 1544139583667.jpg (320x311, 17K)

I fucking hate the captcha... just let me tick the box and not do the puzzle

The captcha with the tiles that disappear and then a new one appears in its place is the worst. Feels like you’re cycling through endless images

Attached: Janniesdidnothingwrong.gif (500x375, 618K)