74,000 unconfirmed transactions

74,000 unconfirmed transactions and skyrocketing

blockchain.com/btc/unconfirmed-transactions

Attached: icedragon_N2gGRMF1w8.png (1573x730, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinfees.earn.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does it mean

Satoshis shotgun

Attached: 4ABCF09A-D1B4-49D9-A7C5-261EE2BD3ED4.jpg (1500x1000, 91K)

no mohammed in germamy tier leeching in the new financial system. those who cant afford to pay the toll to utopia may starve to death with their 0 fee tx staying in the mempool forever.

big if true

>68.6 tx/minute
lmao

That means 20 dollars per TX is soon

Attached: 6509D842-359C-42AF-8D96-58E135B6BF09.jpg (750x1036, 208K)

Tfw When miners are under one people's army.

Attached: 35E3E0EC-4326-4498-9E91-D1F44C408690.jpg (500x500, 34K)

means people are sending their corn to sell on exchanges,,,,

Attached: 1558365435517.png (1200x800, 270K)

Look at it go, based Craig blocking up the network with the shotgun

Attached: 26BC6C0D-B19D-4ED6-9505-92C0A8BC74A1.jpg (750x634, 88K)

Lmao everyone is rushing to cash out while it’s near $12k rather than face another interminable crypto winter

Imagine falling for SegWit meme.

Corecucks btfoed tomorrow true bitcoin. Bitcoin SV

Attached: ADC9241E-68D2-4C83-AF8C-7A6D01AC533F.png (768x192, 26K)

It's obviously getting spammed by low sat transactions maliciously, the network usually runs at no more than 10 tps, why the sudden 14x increase?

reminder

Attached: icedragon_MOyCJ535c1.png (1163x615, 26K)

Satoshis shotgun
Get stiffed

That means that we are mooning and we will clear the mempool during the weekend.

The tx fee peaked at 40 dollars in December 2017 which isn't a meme by any means

I know I’m not new, I think I paid like $60 or more for one back then

it menas bitcoin is a piece of shit and people should start using BCH

100k eod

Attached: 97B6A7F1-0C34-44F9-B6B2-2911B26EE606.jpg (750x822, 126K)

the market has spoken and you will end on the wrong side of history choking on your bsv bags

>zoom out dipshit

Well, at least people are using Bitcoin to transfer value around the world.

Can't say the same for 99% of the shitcoins like VeChink.

Yes but there were 400k unconfirmed transactions.

We will be once again at 1sat fee transactions being confirmed by next week.
The difficulty adjustment and yesterday insanity have spammed the mempool.

Go check and you will see most transactions are 1 to 3 sat , people reorganizing their wallets without any worry about the speed that it will take.

Obviously Boomer coin isn't capable of that. Even wire transfers can be done cheaper and faster.

Very interesting. Price is so fucking high yet there's close to no public interest.
It must be the really big boys. Corporations.

core cope

Until 400k we are go for liftoff early next week to surpass the ath.

bullshit.

This big players must be entering we are literally going to 100k before eoy.

>dude it’s just how bitcoin is
>satoshi wanted small blocks himself, check latest video of ivan in tech

Over 80,000 now

How many transactions fit into a 1mb block?

it's not the fucking transactions it's the difficulty adjustment , the difficulty is at an all time high and the hashrate has to catch it to find 6 blocks per hour.

We been having less since the difficulty adjusted a few hours ago.

Also faggots don't use segwit wallets meaning they are overpaying fees like retards and using more space.
6 sat transactions have been confirmed an hour ago and some retard has been paying 5700 sat.

At full segwit we could do 800k tx per day , at current segwit adoption 430k maximum.
So on the average you could expect about 3000tx per block.

go to blockchain explorer and look for yourself retard

>just use segwit lmao

>6 sat
If you can wait for 1 week of course

Attached: F93B8689-E1B5-471B-A190-5AE90A7E9F4B.jpg (750x1182, 273K)

Yes, difficulty adjustment is definitely a part in this. Unconfirmed transactions being high already before the readjustment doesnt help. If the price were to drop lower and thus more hashrate temporarily leaving, would also not help. This is a thing with every longer price correction though.

SegWit adoption has been around 40% for over a year now and isnt moving much. Exchanges say they arent prioritizing implementation, but in reality they have every incentive not to implement SegWit. They want BTC to get clogged so people wont be holding it and instead running towards different alts every other week.

harmony one already did 118k TPS...aiming for 10mil...amazed that people don't get how big this is

Oh fuck off already.
All core had to so is just increase the block size without wiiggling with the protocol by practically destroying it.

Tell me that increasing block size doesn’t solve scaling and I will spit in your face and piss on your grave fucking retard

Attached: icedragon_3jnwilXBpI.png (458x92, 8K)

The problem is exactly that the protocol stays completely unchanged. If it was hardforked, all exchanges would be forced to implement changes and stop clogging up the mempool.

>random shitcoin can do quadrillion tx/sec, I wonder why people don't care
Because it's not Bitcoin, retard.

Reasonable block size increase would definitely solve scaling. A lot of alts are going in the right direction with this. BTC mempool will on average get worse and worse from here.

There are two ways the mempool issue could resolve:
1) BTC block size gets increased (which will not happen)
2) Interest in making BTC txs dramatically drops. This would also lead to a big price drop. This is what started to clear the mempool in the beginning of 2018.

This is why Ethereum will flip Bitcoin

Enjoy your $20 fees

What an absolute shitcoin. 2 years and they haven't done shit to take care of this.

BITCOIN? MORE LIKE
SHITCOIN
H
I
T
C
O
I
N

>literally removes tx signatures calling it segwit
>literally removes 0 conf transaction by introducing. RBF
>core didnt change protocol lmao

the sooner you realize what bitcoin is the more money you will save

5dollas

The problem with bitcoin is that its core protocol is set in stone. Thus, exchanges don't have to implement SegWit, optimize transactions, follow best practices etc. Hey, it's all by the original protocol! For the same reason the block size is not increased, it's "set in stone".

Attached: bitmex - clogged.png (628x447, 219K)

OH FUCK WHATS HAPPENING

Lightning, liquid, statechains, Schnorr, Taproot. BitcoinSanjeeV can hardfork and cause a massive chain reorg because no one is using it. If that happened on Bitcoin, people would lose their fucking minds. Off chain transactions are the only feasible solution.

>83,000

Literally EVERYBODY knows "core" is trash. In what way is BCH worse than core? Answer: none
In what way BCH is better? Answer: a lot
Even pajeet's vision is better than "core".
Lightning Network and segwit are just ways to make fucking money for blockstream. They don't really work. Nobody cares for them.

BTC will keep value anyway for a long time. Eventually it'll get surpassed by something better.

It rocketed upwards from 80k to 85k in massive bursts

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

>opff-chain trasnactions are the only feasible solution
If they were actually good solutions that didn't involve profiting off people? Dude you literally need to pay to use lightning network. It's literally just another organizations of money-grabbing crooks. I don't buy it. LN just sounds like a bank the more I think about it.

look at the picture 5 posts behind you
BitMex just burned 100k USD in BTC txs fees

^This
In the long term, BTC just can't win.
It will be a store of value, yes, but for payments, never.

Something like Harmony or Libra will take over.

bitmex users paid for the transactions, not bitmex themselves

bitcoinfees.earn.com/

pay 203 satos/byte and you might not have to wait a week

What a great system

Attached: icedragon_54VUIo4wps.png (601x273, 70K)

It means allot of people are trying to get out, and get into Link before the tether Ponzi collapses

>blockstream

Attached: 1544144527891.jpg (750x488, 171K)

You're thinking of Liquid, which is more of a B2B system (exchange to exchange). Lightning has no fees or any organization.

next blocks will get some good tx fee rewards

>Lightning has no fees

>The 4th industrial revolution

What a load of absolute horseshit

will this +50MB even get cleared during the weekend?

BTC NEEDS NANO.

No one will use segwit ever. Imagine having to bother not only learning how to use Bitcoin but also setting up a stupid node that doesn't even work if you are offline.

Attached: 1inj9f.jpg (596x445, 27K)

you are confusing lightning and segwit

Have fun protecting your network from inflation with 3 nodes

Fucking newfaggot

You're confusing Segwit with Lightning, DOLT. Do your homework before posting.

Attached: 1521798375800.jpg (615x663, 42K)

Segwit is the retarded protocol, lightning is the implementation of said retarded horseshit.

Fuck off.

Fuck you stupid shill

89,000 more furious people on the planet. thanks bitcoin.
imagine being a heroin addict trying to get an order in right now. ooft.

Do you retards posting about high fees want a secure network with no inflation or paypal? Fucking christ Jow Forums is full of retarded brainlets. But what do you expect with all the chainlink shills

over 90,000

Bitcoin loses a bunch users every congestion. Eventually some other coin will take over the shitshow

Just look at that chad. He will be the savior with BSV. Everything else is going to end up in the dumpster

#AltSzn

AHAHAHAHA keep dreaming. Enjoy seeing this shit sub 2k eoy

People know, how to fucking buy bitcoin now - no proof of anything.

2GB blocks, instant transactions, proveably the way bitcoin was supposed to scale, I'm thinking it's BSV

Attached: index.png (225x225, 3K)

now is the time to shill that 300kb blocksize decrease soft fork. lets go for $1000 fees on main chain

Good riddance. Go use paypal. We’ll be waiting for you to fomo back in at $100k

What will the fees be if BTC is at $100k?
$1000/tx?

2GB blocks that won't propagate unless all nodes are in a single data center, insecure 0conf, unproven about anything at all.. What's the point of these talks? Lots of alts address the scalability issue and have a much better branding than "Bitcoin Satoshi Vision the Dragon Logo Coin"

I want a digital currency to cuck the central banks. If I go to the flea market and hand some fucker 20 dollars for his old Elvis boomer record, I don't have to wait 8 hours for the cash to transfer. It will be right in his hand.

Dark times indeed

it means war

90k Transactions. $40 meme fees soon. Eventually followed by massive choke and crash. Thank you based corecucks. Another bullrun wasted by nothing more than a small clique of several unfuckable neckbeards. If it wasn't for 50 dollar fees previous bull run wouldn't scare normies and could go to 50k minimum. MINIMUM.

Attached: 2.jpg (316x202, 7K)

You can't cuck the central banks by complaining over whose brand of crypto is more original and correct

>2GB blocks that won't propagate unless all nodes are in a single data center
Not true, big blocks give an actual economic incentive to upgrade infrastructure rather than mine on your raspberry pi, it's not hard you just have to spend money if you want to be competitive

>insecure 0conf
That's a myth pushed by BTC'ers who don't understand bitcoin, double spending is impossible with 0conf

>unproven about anything at all
Sustained 128mb throughput on main-net is proven

>Lots of alts address the scalability issue
Examples?

>and have a much better branding
What's better branding than being the actual real bitcoin?

Use lightning fucking moron

Point me to an exchange with lightning support

They should still be low assuming you morons adopt segwit and use lightning for transactions under $1000

Imagine trying to explain BTC to a normal person

Okay this is how you send money
You have to pay a fee
>How much is the fee?
about $5-$50, it depends
>Where does the money go?
it goes to a miner
>What's a miner
it's a guy with a computer who runs the network
>Isn't that stealing?

Is this a word filter or are people just using the word corn.

>point me to a website that streams HD youtube videos in 1992