I'm calling it. Alt season is here

I'm calling it. Alt season is here.

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 7K)

BASED on what?

hoping also. ready to get in thick and juicy alts. HighR

based on nothing, I just want alts.

Btc is done for now. Alts will ratchet up. You stupid reddit newfag.

The meme picture says that btc dominance will be at around 40 percent or so.

Based on the fact that 95% of alt holders have dumped their alts to buy BTC on margin, alot of them doing it today like the absolute retards they are.

It will take literally nothing to pump most alts hundreds of percent.

Attached: zhsu68v1hpk21.jpg (960x960, 159K)

Done for? It pumped more recently than it has in, what, over a year?

alts just got rekt along with btc

This kitty also known as a cat holds LINK only. He has developed a very careful eye in the crypto world. He has dipped his fluffy paws into other shitcoins but he was a lurker and lost some kibble.
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!
I don't think you get it. WE. ARE. NEVER. FUCKING. SELLING.

Attached: 1562754564184.jpg (1061x1038, 509K)

DONALD IS A LUCKY SIGN

go look at XRPBTC, EOSBTC, ETHBTC, all following btc down for the first time in ages...this is trend reversal, alt season is officially here

you think alts will pump just because? people aren't as retarded anymore as they were in 2017/2018, even the most gullible redittors had almost 2 years to realize that all the shitcoins are wothless scams, dapps, blockchains, currency shitcoins doesn't matter, they are all worthless
just because btc moved up doesn't mean those scams 'deserve' to 'catch up' lol

'alt season' is cringe as fuck and it's never coming, enjoy thos worthless bags. Maybe some new IEOs will pump but if you think that all the 2017 icos will achieve even 24% of their previous ath you are deluded as fuck, all the icxs vechains, woltons, wanchains - going to 0 where they belong

lmao stupid fag, you think you're smarter than whales? they gonna dump your shit alts to get USD before btc tanks more

I don't think most people realise how paper thin most alts order books are. It takes little money to pump alts hundreds of percent.

Most traders strategy is "buy things that are going up because maybe they'll go up more"

This is what leads to alt season, nobody knows or cares what these shitcoins DO.

> even the most gullible redittors had almost 2 years to realize that all the shitcoins are wothless scams, dapps, blockchains, currency shitcoins doesn't matter

Listen you autistic fuck. NOBODY CARES WHAT THEY DO.

It's only you and a handful of other autists that read the whitepaper and try to choose "promising projects", 99% of traders just BUY GREEN.

>99% of traders just BUY GREEN
and 90% get rekt

>t. desperate bagholder
sure no one cares what they do and how they work because by now everyone knows that they are all pretty much worthless. in 2017 many retards believe that there will be massive adoption of all the blockchains and stupid dapps, now it's a hot potatoe or musical chairs but there is only a few suckers and n-1 chairs left

alt season is not coming, sorry for your loss, faggots on twitter have been predicting "alt season" forever.
This btc bullrun isn't led by normies if you haven't noticed, it's clearly more sophisticated money than the last time and sorry but those people didn't buy btc just to burn it on shitcoin lottery

Yeah no doubt it's a retarded strategy but it's what causes "alt season".

And "Bitcoin season" for that matter.

Friendly reminder that when BTC dumps, alts dump harder. There will be no comeback, only bleeding of sats. The only thing altcoiners can count on at this point is breaking even in USD. You lost all that BTC and you will not get it back

>t. desperate bagholder

I've been bagholding alts for about a whole 8 hours so far.

I remember all of this shit happening in 2017.

I stopped my alt trading strategy and went on vacation because BTC was fucking them up in mid-2017.

Early 2018 literal morons who had no idea what these things did were buying ones with the cheapest USD value....because they were 'cheap'. That's the kind of intellect we're dealing with here.

>Early 2018 literal morons who had no idea what these things did were buying ones with the cheapest USD value....because they were 'cheap'. That's the kind of intellect we're dealing with here.

I should add that these morons are still here, but they sold their alts and are now leveraged up to their tits in BTC positions.

Btc pumped “just because” this last rally.

>'alt season' is cringe as fuck and it's never coming
This.
Watching retarded linkies digging through the garbage heaps outside of the citadels is going to be awesome.

"Alt Season" is only correlated to the ICO craze. That shit is over. But then so too is BTC.

Attached: oof.png (136x276, 11K)

>comparing LINK to a currency, crypto or otherwise
>the absolute state of brainlets who cant recognize a one of a kind asset when they see one

Attached: EE63E19F-8A90-4D3F-A14C-D7955A35C04D.jpg (581x767, 114K)