HELLO EVERYONE

HELLO EVERYONE.

I WAS SACKED FROM MY JOB AT DB LAST WEEK.

YEAH, I'M COKED UP. CALL ME COKEBRO.

AMA ON CRYPTO, ECONOMICS, OR ANYTHING. DON'T GOT MUCH LEFT FOR TONIGHT. THE SESSION IS OPEN

Attached: BS.jpg (1200x900, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozoTzkCeO-A
brappertoken.com/
brap.me/brapman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much BTC do you have?

78 BTCS TOTAL
BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT COINS

How do I into bond trading from crypto

How much link you hold?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TRADE BONDS? IT'S THE THING YOUR GRANDPA WOULD DO.
IF YOUR SERIOUS YOU NEED TO GO TO A SECONDARY MARKET.

CLOSE TO 9K

Lmao, I have nothing to ask you cuck

First of all, post proof. Prob a larp but if this isn’t let me say this:

Working in banking is the ultimate cuck tier brainlet NPC move. You don’t deserve just to be fired, you should be neutered and removed from the pop.

A man never does anything that he is not fitted by his nature to bear

What’s up with the brown sugar and your caps lock? Also, are you a faggot?

What the fuck got you invovled in the economic hellscape of crypto

>I'm a random retard who doesn't matter ask me questions about things I probably don't know anything about
What a pointless thread.

Nobody believes you

THE FACT THAT I KNOW WHAT THE FUCKING PIC MEANS SHOULD GIVE IT TO YOU.
WORKING IN A TRADING POSITION GETTING .2 OF YOUR TOTAL, YEAH, TELL ME WHERE YOUR MAKING THAT AMOUNT. IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT PROBABLY.
PRO TIP: INSTITUTIONS ARE COMING AND THEY WILL STEAL YOUR CORN.

NOT A FUCKING FAGGOT.

And you were working. Right .

Want to capitalize on the economic collapse that would soon happen. Thinking that it’s best to do it on bonds.

Post proof. Post a pic of your coke or a db id

IT'S QUITE EASY TO TRADE VS YOU RETARDS. AFTER A CRASH, BTC ALWAYS DOES THE FIBONACCI DANCE. ALWAYS. YET YOU FUCKING IDIOTS YET HAVE TO FIGURE OUT THE MOST BASIC OF MARKET STRUCTURES AFTER 10 YEARS OF CRYPTO.
LAUGHING
OUT
LOUD.
I RE
PEAT
LAUGHING
OUT
LOUD

B&RP OP BTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are the institutions buying corn now or are there just general big plans for the future

YOU THINK.
YOU ACTUALLY THINK FOR A SECOND, THAT SOMEONE THAT IS CONNECTED AT A GOVERNMENT LEVEL, LIKE FUCKING PETER THEIL, WOULD BACK A STABLE COIN OF ALL THINGS, IF THE FUTURE WASN'T CRYPO?

YOU ALL CALL YOURSELF AUTSITS BUT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE AFRAID TO CONNECT THE MOST BASIC OF THE DOTS MAKE YOU ALL SO SLOW.

YEAH, BECAUSE A FEW MILION IS ENOUGH TO MAKE IT IN TOMORROWS WORLD. YEAH, GO FUCK YOUR VIRTUAL GIRLFRIEND YOU BASEMENT GOBLIN.

NICE TRY GLOWY.
WHAT DO YOU GIVE ME IN EXCHANGE?

78 BTC is still less than a $1M USD and while that's a lot for a NEET, its not much for someone with a family that has to consider shit like life insurance, health insurance, or a mortgage. Would be better to work and have those benefits than gamble without them and end up getting wiped out on a cancer treatment for example.

THANK GOD SOME OF YOU THINK.

i think he’s just asking if institutions are already in or will be coming

yo coke bro, what do you think about Chainlink? did you buy some under $1.00? is their partnership with SWIFT a meme

THEY CAN'T GET IN YET UNTIL SOME PUBLIC BACKED INSTITUTION LIKE BAKKT ARE ONLINE.
WHY?
A LITTLE SECRET FOR YOU ALL: MOST FUNDS, INSTITUTIONAL FUNDS DO NOT OPERATE THROUGH THE INTERNET. THEY STILL TRADE THROUGH CALLING THEIR BROKER. WHY IS THAT? BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE TRADING 10 BILION WHILE EATING YOUR MORNING SANDWICH, YOU CANNOT HAVE EVEN A .01 PERCENT RISK THAT A HACKER CAN STEAL YOUR ID.
SO UNTIL A PUBLICLY BACKED INSTITUTION IS ONLINE, INSTITUTIONS CAN ONLY BUY OTC OR DIRECT BUYOUTS WHICH IS VERY SLOW. THIS IS THE CASE FOR US AND MOST EUROPE. EUROPE HAS VERY BAD LAWS FOR DERIVATIVES. IF YOU ALL ARE MEXING, BE CAREFUL AS YOU COULD BE FUCKED TAX WISE.
SHORT VERSION: SOME ARE, BUT NOT THE BIG CATS. HOWEVER, SOME LIKE GOLDMAN SACHS HAVE BOUGHT A WHOLE EXCHANGE TO BE ABLE TO ALREADY OPERATE. THAT, SHOULD ALSO TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING. THESE GUYS WOULD NOT INVEST TO MAKE A FEW BUCKS.

how fucked is DB? just normal downsizing fucked or Lehman fucked?

also cokebro im no neet, I know about MiFid II and all that jazz. ER bro here.

You’re making an extraordinary claim, that a DB trader posts here. Don’t post the coke just post something then that will prove you worked there. Otherwise this thread is garbage

Also fucking LOL @ you, you think you’re smarter than us but you only own 9k link? We’re neets and we’re already richer than you’ll ever be. Many of us on here have 100k+ stacks

yo cokebro, how about RESISTANCE up 10,000% on Coinbit?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 1.45.23 PM.png (828x543, 52K)

Did you hear anyone at DB mention Brap by any chance?

Wtf is the fibonacci dance

WISH I KNEW. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE AT SOME LEVEL GIVEN WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW IS TRUE. BUT YOU GUYS ARE TOO INSANE WITH THE TRIBALISIM. YOU COULD MAKE MORE MONEY GETTING TOGETHER AND FUCKING THE NORMIES WITH COMMUNITY SHILLING. JUST AN ADVICE HO MI E.

ALL THE PEOPLE WITH MASTERS OR PHDS THAT ARE AROUND 25-45 YEAR OLDS ARE TRYING TO FIND JOBS OUTSIDE DB.
THE BANKING SYSTEM IS FUCKED ALTOGETHER. THINK FOR ONE SECOND, WHY IS CHRISTINE LAGARDE, A POLITICIAN, BEING CALLED TO RUN THE ECB?
BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY THE EU, EURO WILL SURVIVE IS WITH VERY DRASTIC MEASURES.
PRO FUCKING TIP: WE ARE ALREADY IN THE RECESSION. SCREENCAP THIS.

>my proof
Fuck buzzkll, let the man speak. If you need proof for everything, get the fuck off of the cutting edge and into the women’s toilet

First question from me;

can you donate some ETH to adres above?

Ty for the answer!

Why is it that boomers promote a shitty unstable system everyone can see will fail, yet they always win in the end? Are boomers not subject to karma?

NIGGER, I DON'T THINK I'M SMARTER THAN ANYONE. STOP BEING SO FUCKING TRIBALISTIC. WE ARE ALL TRYING TO SURVIVE THE SYSTEM, A SYSTEM THAT IS FUCKING COLLAPSING. SO YEAH, FUCKING LOL ME FOR BEING 39, WITHOUT A WIFE, AND DEDICATING MY FUCKING LIFE TO BEATING THE SYSTEM TO GET SACKED BECAUSE THEY CREATED A FUCKING GOLEM THEY CANT CONTROL.

WHAT THE FUCK IS BRAP.
SNIFF.

JUST CHECK IN TRADING VIEW MOST BTC TRADERS TRADE THE FIB DANCE. THIS DOESN'T MEAN IT ALWAYS WORKS, BUT IT DOES FOLLOW THE TREND QUITE PRECISELY.

BACK TO YOU NIGGER. I'M GLAD YOU HAVE 100K ON YOUR STACKS. I WASN'T THAT LUCKY. I'VE BEEN LUCKY ON OTHER THINGS THOUGH.

I REALLY DON'T TRUST DEX'S. BIG MONEY IS GOING TO RULE THE CRYPTOMARKET IN THE FUTURE, AND THEY WILL NOT USE DEX'S. SO THE 10K IS PROBABLY MANIPULATION TO GET YOU TO BUY MORE.

finishing my finance master degree in germany in october with a bank apprenticeship and an internship at a bank and a DAX30 company.
should i go for a Trainee position at DB for my first 5 years and then switch into the industry, or should i go straight for an industry entry level job?

also which area in a bank can i best use in the industry?

This guy is right. Banks use IBM servers to run their programs and send swift messages to their brokers/custodians to settle all the orders and keep custody. You wouldn't believe how many steps there are for buying a stock, and all those parties take profits on these transactions. Banks see the potential blockchain has to offer to cut all these costs so they will most certainly use this tech to maximize profits. But they're developing their own tools and they're slow as fuck and want to be 200% sure everything is safe to use. One of the only projects that might be used is LINK, since all the banks use swift messaging. But no serious bank is going to use shit like XRP anons. But mainstream adoption would be better than institutional adoption, since everything the banks touch, turns to shit.

t. ex back-end dev at a bank's brokerage department.

Most awful job I ever had.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
youtube.com/watch?v=ozoTzkCeO-A

IT WASN'T ALL BAD. BUT DON'T WORRY, IT'S ALL COMMING TO AN END. AND TO KEEP PEOPLE HAPPY, THEY WILL SHOVE DIVERSITY, MINDFULLNESS, NETFLIX, HOTWATER IN YOUR FACE SO FOR SURE NEVER EVER REBEL, BECAUSE, WHY WOULD YOU? WHY WOULD ANYONE TRY TO DEFEAT THE SYSTEM?
FUNNY THING IS, SOMEONE HAS TO INHERIT THIS WORLD. THE KIDS OF THE BOOMERS ARE NOT PREPARED. THEY ARE ABUNCH OF 15 MINUTE OF INSTAGRAMMING FAME BULLSHITTERS THAT WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF THE FINANCIAL TIMES.
LAUGHING
OUT
LOUD
YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT. THERE IS NO BUYERS IN THE NEW WORLD, SO HOW ARE WE GOING TO PAY THE DEBT?
NATIONALIZING BANKS THEREFORE YOUR MONEY WILL BE THE STATES MONEY
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

post cocaine or gtfo gay nigger

based cokebro, where do we go from here? what's btc's path looking like for the next few weeks

does anyone in your field give two half solid shits about ETH?

DO NOT GO INTO DB NOW. MOST HIGH LEVLE OFFICERS ARE ABANDONING SHIP FOR A REASON. IT IS NOT A GOOD MOMENT TO BE A BANKER. PERHAPS, IT WILL NEVER BE AGAIN. SO, EVEN IF YOU ARE A BAVARIAN KEK, THAT LIKES STABILITY, FOR THE LOVE OF FÜHRER, DO NOT GET INTO BANKING. AND IF YOU DO, GO TO A SWISS BANK THAT IS NOT UBS OR CREDIT SUISSE. SHADOW BANKING WILL ALSO BE IN A CRISIS SOON: BLACKROCK IS DOING SO MUCH SHADY SHIT.

I WOULD TELL YOU SHADOW BANKING, BUT ITS BORING AS HELL. PROBABLY THE MOST FUN IS RISK MANAGEMENT, BUT ALL BANKING IS BORING IF ITS NOT TRADING OR MANAGING RISKS BECAUSE THEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY USING YOUR BRAIN. IF NOT, ITS JUST A RUN OF THE MILL JOB WITH A TIE. IE, IF YOU ARE IN SHADOW BANKING, YOU WILL JUST LOOK AT COMPANIES FINANCES, RUN A FEW TESTS, MEET THE CLIENTS TELL THEM OK WE GIVE YOU MONEY, THESE ARE THE CONDITIONS. ACCEPT? GOOD. NO? BYE. NEXT CLIENT. FUCKING BORING.
BETTER TO BE MANAGING CLIENTS, OR TO BE IN A TREASURY DEPARTMENT WHERE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO MINI TRADES.

Just push BRAP, buy some, shill it and moon it through the roof

brappertoken.com/
brap.me/brapman

Netherlands, it was the address huh

At this point it's already well established that we're fucked on a cosmic scale when it comes to the global economy. So as a millennial that's trying to wise up, should I just blow the paychecks that I had for student loan debt into crypto? People always say to pay off all their debts before a depression, but if we enter some hyperinflation scenario why not just pay it off then? Or fuck it, why not just never pay that shit back?

LOL you’re 39

You are a coward. And a myopic pussy. I went to MIT. I had the choice to go into banking and take the safe route like many, but 75% of this board realized it’s a bullshit ponzi that is soulless and has no end

We chose to be social outcasts and be trading neets because we cared about actual substance and money over status signaling and safety. You chose to be a dipshit social status signaling boomer, you chose the COWARDLY route, and I hope you kys

I am balls fucking deep in LINK XMR and physical silver. By 27 I will have more cash . And it took an enormous amount of loneliness and suffering and rejecting the matrix to get here. Our ultimate day of crypto neet gloating is coming

And yeah you just called us retards for not knowing how to trade btc so stfu

Attached: 1E6445A0-CC4B-4FE0-8B47-0D2882C30F83.jpg (1064x1108, 102K)

Post pic of coke or larping mudshit

BTC IS GOING UP. WE ARE IN A BULL TREND. WHY ARE YOU ALL SO SCARED? YOU WONT EVER GET A CHANCE TO BUY AT 3K AGAIN.
EVER. YOU ALL WERE TO SCARED TO BUY. MAMMA MIA.

NO. ITS ALL NERDS THAT CAN'T SHOWER OR DRESS WELL LIKE THAT SERGEY TRIPLE CHIN NIGGER THAT YOU ALL LOVE.

Also look at how fast he's responding that's all the proof of the coke that you need

This

>NO. ITS ALL NERDS THAT CAN'T SHOWER OR DRESS WELL LIKE THAT SERGEY TRIPLE CHIN NIGGER THAT YOU ALL LOVE.
You hilarious breh

Attached: D8C6171D-E867-45EB-BB7C-81E1940D82FA.png (447x438, 385K)

Are institutions trying to buy up XMR? It seems like the perfect thing considering a majority of the banks launder funds for cartels and what not. So do you think the system will collapse in 2020? Also Buy BRAP because we're going to take it to the moon.

THINKING MIT IS STILL THE BEST UNI.
LAUGHING
OUT
LOUD.
I WENT TO CAMBRIDGE YOU LITTLE POOR NERD. MIT IS JUST A NERD IVY. NOT EVEN CONSIDERED ELITE. GO FUCK YOUR ROBOTS AND TAKE A SHOWER FOR HER SAKE. YOU KNOW TRADERS BOND TOGETHER? YOU FUCKING IDIOTS SHOULD STOP ATTACKING OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE IN CRYPTO. BE FUCKING GLAD THAT WE ARE IN ALL THIS TOGETHER INSTEAD OF ATTACKING ONE ANOTHER YOU INMENSE PIECE OF AMERICAN LARD SHIT. YOUR COUNTRY IS GOING TO HELL AS WELL.

THEY WONT ALLOW HYPERINFLATION. LOOK AT THE ECB FOR EXAMPLE. THEY WOULD RATHER ALLOW COUNTRIES TO DISSAPEAR BEFORE ALLOWING INFLATION TO GO OUT OF CONTROL.

STOP JUDGING LARD.

NO. THEY DO THEY LAUNDER FUNDS THROUGH OTHER MEANS. THEY WILL NOT USE AN INSTITUTIONAL EXACHANGE WHERE EVERYTHING IS REPORTED TO LAUNDER MONEY. OF COURSE NOT. THEY MIGHT SPECULATE WITH IT, THAT IS PLAUSIBLE BUT IN NO FUCKING WAY THEY WILL BE USING IT TO WASH MONEY.

maybe try dis 32voGbx54tVgvZbbHzzDt5cmoRG4trRP5y

How does it feel that I have more BTC than you even though DB would have never even deigned to interview me a year ago?

IT FEELS GREAT MATE.
I PROMISE I WILL HAVE AT LEAST 500 IN TWO YEARS. IF I DON'T DIE BEFORE

GIVE ME A TELEGRAM SO I CAN POST PROOF.

Depends what you majored in.

OK let’s talk substance for a second. I’ll stop pissing on you. How will the ECB stop inflations AND save the EU? How will the negative rates and enormous QE do anything except nuke the Euro?

If this Epstein thing doesn't blow over , do you believe that an economical collapse will happen globally ushering in the worst depression the world has ever seen?

Out of curiosity what is the best uni to go to?

The hardest baseline one is caltech

I'm getting vibes of this

What does Epstein have to do with economic collapse? He’s being brought out to pressure trump into war with Iran

It's all linked you can't have all this high power elites gunning for eachother without every cage being shaken to fuck

Him being caught with a private island where he "laundered" kids to the elite. He realized he could make more money (and power and influence) by black mailing these old money elites. Now he's caught and in jail and either they will kill him. (Which i believe will happen or "suicide") Now what would you do if u were in Epsteins position with lots of dirt on very powerful and rich people... and you were imprisoned in a place where people know where you are , not in the safety of your own home... I'd have a deadman switch. If i die , you will all be fucked. And no one wants to be fucked.

Thank you for teaching us a little today. It’s rare we get anyone who will waste their time sharing their insights with us. And good luck out there, I know you’re gonna be just fine.

May I have half a bitcoin please, sir?

14vQMVZkj4uNtBXbgU7hiTN3jkxhaoAuTc

HEY COKEBRO DUDE

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH BITFINEX AND TETHER

OP yo uknow any UBS in equites I worked there a few years? London.

Do you think BTC will hit 100K in 5 years?

Attached: 1552805498874.jpg (821x1199, 131K)

If OP doesn't reply back in 5 minutes , he's dead now.

@MLV89

look at the buttlickers itt. just because this faggot used to work at some failed bank doesnt mean he knows more than anyone else
>fibonacci dance
lol.

>SACKED
Shut the fuck up you stupid britbong. This is an American website and you will speak American here. It's FIRED.

>39 and attended Cambridge

S-S-Selmen...??

Kek he's scared off

Lmao you two know each other? Fucking losers

He’s not gonna make it

Attached: EA51B9EB-B902-41F3-9E79-5F6DEBDB4EA0.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Sorry Peter, you've been doxxed. Better hide your private keys.

Well that’s the end of it, nice talking to you.

imagine being doxxed on an anonymous image board

>the xxxxxxth "I have no job" cry for attention.
Yawn. Buy SAGE

>IMAGINE BEING DOXXED ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD

KEK

Rip

Attached: 1553769134744.png (2359x1749, 1.27M)

Selman is not 39 you retards.

Are you capslock retard? You sound an awful lot like him

who the fuck tries to panhandle $6000 tho

So how bad is it. Is DB gonna collapse?

So dis he get scared off?

Buying rounds